Windows 10: Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail

Discus and support Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi All, I opened Gmail from inside Chrome, and deleted an email. Then opened Windows 10 Mail and the email is still in my inbox? I've clicked the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Cornishman, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail

Hi All,
    I opened Gmail from inside Chrome, and deleted an email. Then opened Windows 10 Mail and the email is still in my inbox?
    I've clicked the sync icon in mail, but that didn't work.
    Any ideas?

:)

Cornishman, Sep 12, 2015

2. Windows 10 contacts no longer syncing with gmail?

I had windows 10 contacts syncing with gmail. Deleted and reinstalled the account with Mail and contacts not syncing and not appearing. Tested by doing the same with another gmail account which first did sync and then the contacts will not come back after
    remaking the gmail account within Mail. How do i get the contacts to come back from gmail to Mail?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

AndreaPollack, Sep 12, 2015
  3. Gmail not syncing with Windows 10 mail

OK. It appears that the first account I set up was the 'default' account (I can't seem to delete it) so I created a second gmail account and that seems to work fine now. It syncs properly. So now, how do I get rid of the old 'default' account when there
    isn't a delete button?

Thanks for your help.

Tim

TimONeillFL, Sep 12, 2015
  4. Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail

Not sure what happened to loose my sync with Gmail and Windows mail?
    The sync settings for my Gmail account were grayed out and I couldn't change them.
    I deleted my Gmail account in Mail, then added it again and the sync is back.
    Odd, but it seems to be working again.

Cornishman, Sep 13, 2015
Thema:

Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail

1. Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail - Similar Threads - Mail syncing Gmail

2. how to Sync Windows live mail with GMail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to Sync Windows live mail with GMail: I cant sync windows live email with my gmail, how can sync it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sync-windows-live-mail-with-gmail/e64062e3-9ad0-4b17-982b-0d9f4ec43e1e
  3. how to Sync Windows live mail with GMail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to Sync Windows live mail with GMail: I cant sync windows live email with my gmail, how can sync it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sync-windows-live-mail-with-gmail/e64062e3-9ad0-4b17-982b-0d9f4ec43e1e
  4. how to Sync Windows live mail with GMail

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Gmail not syncing with Windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gmail not syncing with Windows 10 mail app: i have 2 outlook accounts and 2 gmail accounts connected to my mail app in windwos 10.im not getting realtime notifications when recieving emails to my gmail accounts, why is this? working fine with outlook accounts though....
  6. Gmail not syncing with Windows 10 mail app

Gmail not syncing with Windows 10 mail app: i have 2 outlook accounts and 2 gmail accounts connected to my mail app in windwos 10.im not getting realtime notifications when recieving emails to my gmail accounts, why is this? working fine with outlook accounts though....
  7. gmail not syncing in WIN mail app

gmail not syncing in WIN mail app: Why is my gmail not synching after win 10 recent update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-not-syncing-in-win-mail-app/00e13c91-b152-4506-9066-f15d4713611d
  8. Gmail is not syncing in mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gmail is not syncing in mail app: I cannot find a way to sync my gmail to my mail app on my new computer. I have tried both letting the app access my calendar and syncing in the gmail sync settings. Is there anything else that I could be missing? Thank you for the help. submitted by /u/petera1134 [link]...
  9. Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail

Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail: Error Code Ox8007042b. Can not fix the email accounts. After I updated to Windows 10 this started when I changed passwords with my internet carrier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-gmail-and-yahoo-mail/eca18bf1-2b86-41a4-81b6-846aa225fec5
  10. Mail App is not sync with Gmail

Mail App is not sync with Gmail: Hello. Mail app of windows 10 (version 1809) is not sync with gmail or outlook. I Have tried reset it, unintall and reinstaling but issue does not resolve. When I look in Apps & features of mail & calender app, its shows app permission is off for Contact and Email,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant sync gmail after windows defender updates

2. windows email gmail not download

3. suddenly i cant sync my gmail on windows mail