Windows 10: Windows mail notification not working

Discus and support Windows mail notification not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have created my Microsoft account. then I signed into mail and it was successful. but when I get a mail I don`t get notifications. but when i open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HopeKronos, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Windows mail notification not working

I have created my Microsoft account. then I signed into mail and it was successful. but when I get a mail I don`t get notifications. but when i open the app manually I get the notification. I tried every single thing and also browsed the internet but at the end it was all the same. i saw it was not only me who was facing the problem there were many users who faced the same problems. so I want to know that will this problem be fixed in the near future because its a problem if we don`t receive notification. Thank you hopefully I will get a solution to this matter.

:)

HopeKronos, Aug 28, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Reliability of Windows Mail (not Outlook) Notifications

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works;

• Open Mail app.
    • Click on the gear for settings and select ‘Manage Accounts’.
    • Select the email account and click on ‘Change Mailbox sync Settings’.
    • For notifications to appear in the action center, select ‘As items arrive’ under ‘Download New Email’ section.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Junaid_A, Aug 28, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Helmut Win User

Windows mail notification not working

Mail App live tile and notification are not working !

I use the Mail App with 6 Email accounts with a combined Live Tile and separate ones for specific accounts, they work but not all forms of notifications work all the time some are flakey.

I go to the simple stuff first.
    Settings > System > Notifications & actions > Get notifications from Apps and other senders > On
    Then the Apps list and switch on each Account and the Mail App.

Then on each of those Accounts and the Mail App click on them and set what type of notifications you require.

Then go to
    Settings > Privacy > background apps > Let apps run in the background > On
    Go down the long list to turn on Mail and Calendar.

Then finally go to the Tile > More and enable the Live Tile.
    and Restart.

Helmut, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows mail notification not working

1. Windows mail notification not working - Similar Threads - mail notification working

2. Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working: My mail app in Windows 10 notifications suddenly does not work. For example, it does not notify me when I have new mail unless I open the mail app. Last time, the mail notifications will show up in my windows lock screen and also pop up in my banners. I have tried re-enable...
  3. Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working: My mail app in Windows 10 notifications suddenly does not work. For example, it does not notify me when I have new mail unless I open the mail app. Last time, the mail notifications will show up in my windows lock screen and also pop up in my banners. I have tried re-enable...
  4. Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Mail Notifications for mails in folders not working

Windows Mail Notifications for mails in folders not working: Hello, I'm using Windows Mail and it's good app, but notifications only work for mails that came into inbox - no notifications at all for mails that were moved via filtering to folders. Is it a bug or bad settings? Thanks for answer. Michal Windows 10 v2004 Windows Mail...
  6. Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working

Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working: Hello, I've recently moved to the default mail app for windows 10. The notifications when the app is off were working at first but now it doesn't. I've tried every step on this topic, didn't work for me. Could anyone help?...
  7. Windows Mail Notifications

Windows Mail Notifications: Hi, I'm trying to use Windows 10 mail for my multiple email addresses however it seems that my gmail account doesn't get background notifications for emails although my outlook email does get background notifications. I've tried reregistering and reinstalling the mail app....
  8. Mail notifications: buttons not working

Mail notifications: buttons not working: Hi! When I click any of the "Set flag"/"Delete"/"Dismiss" buttons on a new email notification in the Action Center: instead of performing the action, the Mail app always opens, displaying the email. Thank you!...
  9. Mail Notification

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Notification: I have two email accounts linked to the Windows 10 mail app. The pop up notification for one of them has a delete button and the other has an archive button. How can I get the second one to have the delete button in the notification? They both had it at one point and now the...
  10. Making Windows Mail notifications work consistently

in Browsers and Email
    Making Windows Mail notifications work consistently: Does anyone know the minimum I need to have set to "on" to get mail notifications to work consistently with action center? Is it possible? Yesterday I got it working pretty consistently and I thought great but today it seems to work only occasionally. I've read this is...