Windows 10: Windows Mail Notifications for mails in folders not working

Discus and support Windows Mail Notifications for mails in folders not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I'm using Windows Mail and it's good app, but notifications only work for mails that came into inbox - no notifications at all for mails that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Michal Vašut, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Windows Mail Notifications for mails in folders not working

Hello, I'm using Windows Mail and it's good app, but notifications only work for mails that came into inbox - no notifications at all for mails that were moved via filtering to folders. Is it a bug or bad settings?

Thanks for answer.

Michal

Windows 10 v2004

Windows Mail Version 16005.13426.20316.0

:)

Michal Vašut, Dec 17, 2020
  2. Hitman Win User

E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Weer Win User
    Can't stop E-mail notifications!

Every time a thread I've written on gets a reply, I get an e-mail. I get over 50 e-mails a day!
    I tried stopping it in the user options by choosing the option of not sending e-mail notifications, but it has not worked!

Somebody help me.

4. Windows Mail Notifications for mails in folders not working

recover folder from windows live mail

Hi I formatted my hard drive and installed win 7 64bit and I forgot to copy my private folder from Windows Live Mail is there any way to recover it.

cookiemonster, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows Mail Notifications for mails in folders not working

1. Windows Mail Notifications for mails in folders not working - Similar Threads - Mail Notifications mails

2. Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working: My mail app in Windows 10 notifications suddenly does not work. For example, it does not notify me when I have new mail unless I open the mail app. Last time, the mail notifications will show up in my windows lock screen and also pop up in my banners. I have tried re-enable...
  3. Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working: My mail app in Windows 10 notifications suddenly does not work. For example, it does not notify me when I have new mail unless I open the mail app. Last time, the mail notifications will show up in my windows lock screen and also pop up in my banners. I have tried re-enable...
  4. Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows mail notification not working

Windows mail notification not working: I have created my Microsoft account. then I signed into mail and it was successful. but when I get a mail I don`t get notifications. but when i open the app manually I get the notification. I tried every single thing and also browsed the internet but at the end it was all the...
  6. Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working

Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working: Hello, I've recently moved to the default mail app for windows 10. The notifications when the app is off were working at first but now it doesn't. I've tried every step on this topic, didn't work for me. Could anyone help?...
  7. mail notifications

mail notifications: how do I turn off new mail notifications? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-notifications/7b300845-cce7-4a6d-b1ca-de7083ead358
  8. Mail notifications: buttons not working

Mail notifications: buttons not working: Hi! When I click any of the "Set flag"/"Delete"/"Dismiss" buttons on a new email notification in the Action Center: instead of performing the action, the Mail app always opens, displaying the email. Thank you!...
  9. Mail notifications

Mail notifications: I want to turn on mail notifications, I already configured the settings inside the app, but was unable to turn them on in Notifications & Actions settings, because I'm not allowed to press the button: Does anybody know how to change that?...
  10. Mail Notification

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Notification: I have two email accounts linked to the Windows 10 mail app. The pop up notification for one of them has a delete button and the other has an archive button. How can I get the second one to have the delete button in the notification? They both had it at one point and now the...