Windows 10: Windows Mail on Lenovo Laptop Windows 10 - contacts screen disappears into a black screen

Discus and support Windows Mail on Lenovo Laptop Windows 10 - contacts screen disappears into a black screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ive used the default Windows 10 mail for a while but today tried to add a new contact. When I click on "Go to people", the screen appears but after 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by johndavies777, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Windows Mail on Lenovo Laptop Windows 10 - contacts screen disappears into a black screen

Ive used the default Windows 10 mail for a while but today tried to add a new contact.

When I click on "Go to people", the screen appears but after 2 or 3 seconds, goes blank/black.

I have reloaded, rebooted but to no effect.

Settings does not allow me to uninstall the app.

Can you advise?

:)

johndavies777, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Virus-j Win User

Toshiba Laptop Black Screen

I have a Toshiba Laptop, Was reinstalling windows 7 on it last night left it doing the updates then shut it down. Turned it on this this afternoon only to find the laptop screen is Black and also there is a burning smell coming from the Fan.

I connected the Laptop to a external monitor that is fine, Can go into bios, Windows boots up fine Etc.
    Just took apart the laptop earlier to check all the cables where in correctly, Checked the motherboard over for any damage, burnt bits but but found nothing. Just put it back together now but im still getting this burning smell and i still cant use the laptop screen only a external screen.

I Tried Pressing FN+F5 to switch to the laptop screen, But still black screen. Any Suggestions please ?

Thanks

Virus-j, Sep 19, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Windows Mail on Lenovo Laptop Windows 10 - contacts screen disappears into a black screen

Windows 7 black screen of death

I read a report a little while ago that said the black screens were nothing to do with updates but due to a malicious program (it hit more than just windows 7 users - vista, xp and 2000 were also prone to the black startup screen of death if infected). My windows 7 install is fully up-to-date and i've never had the black startup screen.

Just run some decent anti virus and you should be safe (i suggest microsoft security essentails since it's free and pretty decent). When you've installed an anti-virus i'd suggest doing a full scen to be sure there's nothing there.

human_error, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows Mail on Lenovo Laptop Windows 10 - contacts screen disappears into a black screen

1. Windows Mail on Lenovo Laptop Windows 10 - contacts screen disappears into a black screen - Similar Threads - Mail Lenovo Laptop

2. Lenovo Y740 Screen Black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Y740 Screen Black screen: Lenovo Y740 Screen Black screen , i see the legion logo very dim at power on the device , and it goes so dark can't be seen , not even can see bios screen or any restart modification , the device working on outside monitor using HDMI , but no access to to the device screen...
  3. Lenovo Y740 Screen Black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Y740 Screen Black screen: Lenovo Y740 Screen Black screen , i see the legion logo very dim at power on the device , and it goes so dark can't be seen , not even can see bios screen or any restart modification , the device working on outside monitor using HDMI , but no access to to the device screen...
  4. Lenovo laptop black screen stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop black screen stuck: Background Windows update running how to stop update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-laptop-black-screen-stuck/cb4646b2-30a0-431a-8118-8a6835181409
  5. Lenovo laptop black screen stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo laptop black screen stuck: Background Windows update running how to stop update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-laptop-black-screen-stuck/cb4646b2-30a0-431a-8118-8a6835181409
  6. Black Screen of Death Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop G500

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black Screen of Death Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop G500: I need help please. This laptop hard disk gave record unreadable errors so I replaced it with a new one and put the faulty one in a enclosure so that I can try and recover the data on it. Fresh install Windows 10 21H1 on it an start looking for recovery freeware on the...
  7. Black screen Windows 10 Lenovo IdeaPad S340

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen Windows 10 Lenovo IdeaPad S340: My Lenovo IdeaPad S340 15IIL was running correctly. I stopped using it for some 5-10 minutes, but did not turn it off or suspend it or anything else. When I wanted to continue using it, the screen was black and the computer was not responding. The lights on the keyboard of...
  8. Windows 10 Laptop Black Screen with Cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Laptop Black Screen with Cursor: My laptop screen is broken, so I dont have any visibility on whats happening, I have ro rely on an HDMI cord to my TV. In goes through the welcome screen as normal, but it takes forever. Then the screen blanks out, reappears the loading in of welcome but it freezes and turns...
  9. Black screen - laptop window 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen - laptop window 10: Hi, on my laptop, using window 10. The computer when I try to open it shows only a black screen... how can I fix the problem? Tx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/black-screen-laptop-window-10/f9a197ba-3982-4ee3-81ac-25f606d82b68
  10. Windows Live Mail 11 contacts disappeared

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail 11 contacts disappeared: I've tried several ways to get my contacts to show up in Live Mail 11, but since my W10 upgrade I can't figure out how to get them back. Anyone have a tutorial or quick fix? Should I re-import them? 12964

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mail on lenova laptop

2. lenovo mail disappears