Windows 10: Windows mail, one drive and skype

Discus and support Windows mail, one drive and skype in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having problems with windows 10 mail, one drive and skype of late. The apps have been signing out my google accounts and i have to sign in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joseph Lwambi, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Windows mail, one drive and skype

I have been having problems with windows 10 mail, one drive and skype of late. The apps have been signing out my google accounts and i have to sign in everytime i log in and this has been going on since the last windows update. Even sometimes am required to fix the accounts every now and then

:)

Joseph Lwambi, Jun 21, 2020
  2. malware Win User

New Skype Version Released

Although, not one of my favourite programs, Skype is considered a high priority software application. The latest 3.5.0.239 release, is now available for download and it fixes some major bugs:
    • bugfix: Links with invalid % encodings were executed
    • bugfix: Data execution protection may have crashed Skype
    • bugfix: Pressing escape did not end call
    • Security improvements to ensure it is no longer possible to shut down Skype from a web page
    DOWNLOAD

Source: Skype

malware, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows mail, one drive and skype :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Windows mail, one drive and skype

little cat, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows mail, one drive and skype

1. Windows mail, one drive and skype - Similar Threads - mail drive skype

2. One Drive and Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive and Windows Mail: Hello: I am a personal user on a PC with Windows 10. I'm considering whether to purchase One drive cloud storage for back up of my personal documents and pictures, but it's not clear whether One Drive backs up Windows Mail which came with Windows 10. On the One Drive site it...
  3. One Drive and Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive and Windows Mail: Hello: I am a personal user on a PC with Windows 10. I'm considering whether to purchase One drive cloud storage for back up of my personal documents and pictures, but it's not clear whether One Drive backs up Windows Mail which came with Windows 10. On the One Drive site it...
  4. One Drive and Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. One drive - one drive history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive - one drive history: One drive - - - -Google- from Japanese There is a history that you do not know in the files etc., and even your own history is hardly left in the activity* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  6. One drive - one drive history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive - one drive history: One drive - - - -Google- from Japanese There is a history that you do not know in the files etc., and even your own history is hardly left in the activity* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  7. One Drive and Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Drive and Windows: On opening a Word document, I get the message 'Sign in required - we can't upload or download your changes because your caches credential have expired' 'sign in'. So I click 'sign in'; a dialogue box opens and asks for my email address. I enter my email address and click...
  8. Cannot launch mail app or skype on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot launch mail app or skype on windows 10: Recently windows 10 started giving me strange issues, the search bar woulnt let me type anything and I couldnt use the search bar in the file explorer. Microsoft edge wouldnt connect and just kept giving me an error code 0x8027025b. I tried restarting but no results and then...
  9. Windows One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows One Drive: I am new to Windows 10. What is Windows One Drive? Is it a back-up storage place like "The Cloud?" If so, what all goes in to One Drive? Are there instructions on how to use this and how to recover your info if you do have a system failure? I am not very computer savvy...
  10. Windows One Drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows One Drive: when I open my photos from iPhone they populate in the file and then they disappear 1 at a time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-one-drive/b186b309-b1e8-45aa-b288-10d2692a71fb"