Windows 10: Windows Mail/People import CSV file

Discus and support Windows Mail/People import CSV file in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I see some articles here that must be using a different Windows Mail, because mine does not look like what they say. In 'About' mine says version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jharris402, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Windows Mail/People import CSV file

I see some articles here that must be using a different Windows Mail, because mine does not look like what they say. In 'About' mine says version 16005.10827.20137.0. Is that the correct one??

If so, can I import contacts?

:)

jharris402, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Louie Del Win User

How to Import Outlook 2007 .CSV files into Windows 10 Mail People file on a new PC. Windows 10 Mail or Outlook 2007 on a new PC?

Hi,

The most convenient way of copying contacts is through the use of the
    CSV
    file format. You can either import or export from programs that store data in tables. If you’ve already exported the address book in CSV file and import it to Windows 10 Mail and People app, we suggest that you use Outlook.com to sync the contacts.
    Here are the steps that you can follow:

• Launch Microsoft Edge browser or Internet Explorer. Then, go to the Outlook.com website.
    • Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    • Click the Settings menu.
    • Click People.
    • Click Import contacts.
    • Click Browse. Look for the CSV file that you’ve saved.
    • Click Open, then select Upload.

After you’ve successfully imported the contacts, launch the People app and add the same Microsoft account that you’ve used when you signed in to Outlook.com, then contacts will be synced already.

Let us know if your concern has been resolved.

Louie Del, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Adding contacts to People in Windows Mail using csv. file

Hi John,

The People app is great for consolidating all your contact lists beneficial in using the Windows 10 Mail app. About your concern in importing your contacts using a .csv file into the People app, we recommend that you follow the procedures provided by
    Sayan_Ghosh found on this thread:
    Importing Contacts in Windows 10
    . This will walk you through the steps of obtaining your .csv file so you can add your contacts using an Outlook account.

Do not hesitate to post back should you need additional assistance.

Dhavelyn Mer, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Louie Del Win User

Windows Mail/People import CSV file

How to Import Outlook 2007 .CSV files into Windows 10 Mail People file on a new PC. Windows 10 Mail or Outlook 2007 on a new PC?

We'd like to confirm if you've already tried the suggested steps above to import the address book files in CSV format to the Windows 10 Mail app. Let us know how it goes so we can provide additional assistance.

We'll wait for your response.

Louie Del, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows Mail/People import CSV file

1. Windows Mail/People import CSV file - Similar Threads - Mail import CSV

2. Import Outlook mail files into Mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Import Outlook mail files into Mail.: Computer failed with MS 10 running Office 2010 and Outlook. Some of the Outlook mail files are backed up. I want to import the emails into my MS 10 Mail program. I see no means. Is it possible? Who knows how to do this? Thank you....
  3. Import Outlook mail files into Mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import Outlook mail files into Mail.: Computer failed with MS 10 running Office 2010 and Outlook. Some of the Outlook mail files are backed up. I want to import the emails into my MS 10 Mail program. I see no means. Is it possible? Who knows how to do this? Thank you....
  4. exporting contacts from gmail to csv file then importing the .csv file to outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    exporting contacts from gmail to csv file then importing the .csv file to outlook: I have a dell 15-3567 win 10 OS and Outlook 2019 I am trying to exporting contacts from gmail to a csv file on my desktopwhich I have done sucessfully, then importing the .csv file into outlook. to use in outlook E-mail in Outlook 2019 ,when I choose file, open &...
  5. how to import contact csv file into live mail

how to import contact csv file into live mail: How do I import contacts csv file into Windows Live Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-import-contact-csv-file-into-live-mail/f0dd966c-0a74-4a2a-b564-8d96d1424568
  6. How can I import a CSV file of CONTACTS into Windows 10 MAIL?

How can I import a CSV file of CONTACTS into Windows 10 MAIL?: the question is "How can I import a CSV file of CONTACTS into Windows 10 MAIL?" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-import-a-csv-file-of-contacts-into/88f590f5-0ed5-4ab3-b34f-766335300aec
  7. Importing Live Mail contacts to the Windows-10 New Mail People folder

Importing Live Mail contacts to the Windows-10 New Mail People folder: I just set up a new PC, and cannot set up Windows Live Mail, as it is no longer supported. I tried to import contacts into the Windows-10 People folder, but it cannot find my Live Mail account. I find no 'help' established for this. Seems Windows-10 mail is geared for mobile...
  8. Importing contacts to Mail app using .csv file

Importing contacts to Mail app using .csv file: I have 3 questions regarding issues I'm having with Windows 10 Mail. (1) When typing a particular contact's name (same for several actually) within an email, two or more options pop-up. One of them is correct and the other options are totally wrong - i.e. not any contacts...
  9. Contacts in Windows 10 Mail - not in People app...how do I retrieve them to put in csv file?

Contacts in Windows 10 Mail - not in People app...how do I retrieve them to put in csv file?: I am not sure how this happened but...ALL my contacts can be found in the Windows 10 Mail app. I also want them in Outlook 2016 but can't seem to find a method to do that. If I go to the People app - NONE of the contacts are there, so I can't export to csv file. Any ideas...
  10. Trouble importing csv file to Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Trouble importing csv file to Live Mail: I have tried to import a csv & a vcf file into Live Mail. I get a message that the vcf file isn't correct & I get only the A's & B's imported with the csv file. All of the contacts are in Excel when I open it. I have a little over 200 contacts. Anyone know what I can do? 42619

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mail import contacts csv

2. import csv file to windows mail

3. contacts.csv file

4. import csv contacts into windows 10 mail app,
  5. yahoo mail import contacts csv,
  6. windows mail import csv inbox,
  7. windows mail and csv contacts,
  8. how to export people from windows mail ver 16005,
  9. import csv contacts,
  10. import contacts to people app from csv file,
  11. import.csv to windows mail,