Windows 10: Windows Mail Printing too small

Discus and support Windows Mail Printing too small in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having an issue with trying to print emails. They print in miniature font - so small it is virtually unreadable - in the top left hand corner of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Diane EW, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Diane EW Win User

Windows Mail Printing too small

I am having an issue with trying to print emails. They print in miniature font - so small it is virtually unreadable - in the top left hand corner of the page. This has been since the latest update. I am using Windows 10 and printing on an Epson ET-2760 . I have read on other forums where others are having the same issue using different printers. This is Windows Mail NOT Outlook.

This is my first time using Microsoft Community so not sure where to turn to next. How do we report this to the powers that be and get them to fix it. I NEED to print emails! It's part of my job.

:)

Diane EW, Dec 17, 2020
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Windows 10 Mail app won't print some messages

We appreciate that you perform the steps that we've provided. We'd like to know if you're able to print files when using other applications. Since you mentioned that the issue still persists, we suggest that you uninstall the Windows 10 Mail app
    using the Windows PowerShell. To do this, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Windows PowerShell, right-click on it, then select
      Run as administrator.
    • Enter the command below:
      • Get-AppxPackage *windowscommunicationsapps* | Remove-AppxPackage, then press
        Enter.

Once done, we suggest that you download theWindows 10 Mail and Calendar app from the
    Windows Store.

Get back to us with the result.

Clark Ari, Dec 17, 2020
  3. How do I print e-mails in windows 10 Mail

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please provide few information in order to assist you better.

• How are you trying to print the email? Is it from the mail app?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to fix the issue?
    • Is your printer attached to the system?

Whenever you open a mail, press CTRL + P simultaneously. You will get the option to print.

I suggest you to run App troubleshooter if the issue is regarding the mail app.

• Type ‘Troubleshooting’ in the search next to start.

• Click on ‘View All’ on left side and select ‘Windows store Apps’.

• Follow the onscreen instructions.
    Get back to us with the updated status. we'll be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Windows Mail Printing too small

print too small

Windows 7 Home Premium

The small print just happened a couple of days ago.

BarbaraCallihan, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows Mail Printing too small

1. Windows Mail Printing too small - Similar Threads - Mail Printing too

2. Printing too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing too small: I have a new dell computer and it prints too small on my Epson et-8500. My other computer prints fine surface pro. Ever since the windows update the print size has been screwed up on the dell. What's the deal?...
  3. Printing too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing too small: I have a new dell computer and it prints too small on my Epson et-8500. My other computer prints fine surface pro. Ever since the windows update the print size has been screwed up on the dell. What's the deal?...
  4. Windows Photo Viewer Printing Too Small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo Viewer Printing Too Small: Hi everyone. We are having an issue where when we go to print photos using Windows Photo Viewer. For example, if we want to print a 4x6, we select the 4x6 2-up layout, and then select "fit to frame". Normally, it would fit the photo to be exactly 4x6 inches. It is printing...
  5. Windows Photo Viewer Printing Too Small

Windows Photo Viewer Printing Too Small: Hi everyone. We are having an issue where when we go to print photos using Windows Photo Viewer. For example, if we want to print a 4x6, we select the 4x6 2-up layout, and then select "fit to frame". Normally, it would fit the photo to be exactly 4x6 inches. It is printing...
  6. Printer printing font too small

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer printing font too small: HP printer not printing correct font size from Word or e-mails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-printing-font-too-small/8c3bf3ac-6deb-414b-ab47-1c1b7fad81a6
  7. Printer printing font too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer printing font too small: HP printer not printing correct font size from Word or e-mails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-printing-font-too-small/8c3bf3ac-6deb-414b-ab47-1c1b7fad81a6
  8. Printer printing font too small

9. print size too small

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    print size too small: print size is way too small to read even though text on email is normal size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-size-too-small/9a183943-6cea-4d75-af0f-52c090c1e3e3
  10. Printing Not Covering letter size too small

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing Not Covering letter size too small: Everytime I print it is printing so small I cannot hardly read it. and its printing 2 sided all of a sudden. I have not changed anything. I need this fixed NOW. How ? I Had Windows 8 Originally but have had Windows 10 for over a year now. HELP...