Windows Mail Saver

Discus and support Windows Mail Saver in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows Mail Saver Windows Mail Saver is a backup and synchronization tool for Microsoft Windows Mail software. [ATTACH] Windows Mail Saver software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roger, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Roger Win User

Windows Mail Saver

Windows Mail Saver
    Windows Mail Saver is a backup and synchronization tool for Microsoft Windows Mail software.

Windows Mail Saver windows_mail_backup[1].png

Windows Mail Saver software allows you to backup and restore any components of Windows Mail: email messages with attachments, Windows Address Book, mail and news accounts, custom signatures, Windows Mail settings, Internet favorites, and subscribed RSS feeds.

Other screenshots or Windows Mail Saver

Why do you need Windows Mail Saver software?
    Keeping the Windows Mail data in a safe palace is important to any computer user.Windows Mail Saver software allows you to do following:

• Backup and restore messages and other Windows Mail data in a single click.
    • Keep all Windows Mail data an setting as a single file in a safe place.
    • Protect Windows Mail backup with a password to keep you data private.
    • Transfer Windows Mail data between several computers in few clicks.
    So Windows Mail Saver software is a ready to use solution to protect your Windows Mail data from any damage, hardware malfunctions, computer viruses and malware programs.

More Windows Mail Saver features

How about privacy?
    Backup of Windows Mail is stored in a single compressed archive, so you can easily transfer the backup file between computers or store it on the web. Windows Mail Saver data file could be protected with password, so nobody will be able to get access to your private messages and contacts.

What else you should know
    Windows Mail Saver software is distributed as Freeware. You can download and use it absolutely free, either for personal or business usage. You have no permission to resell or rent this software to generate some kind of profit.

Now you are ready to download software to your computer and test the program in your own way. If you have any questions about our software, see the frequently asked questions list. Also you can contact our support team directly.

Roger, Apr 4, 2015
  2. benoitneuts Win User

Backup feature of Windows Mail Saver
    The main feature of Windows Mail Saver software is saving and protecting (backing up) of Windows Mail data and settings from any damage or disappearing.

Windows Mail Saver screenshot-400x300.gif

Windows Mail Saver saves email messages and attachments, address book with contacts, mail and news accounts, user settings and signatures, Internet favorites, and even RSS feeds. All items can be backed up separately or all together.

Restore feature of Windows Mail Saver
    Other important feature of Windows Mail Saver software is restoring of saved Windows Mail and user settings data.

Windows Mail Saver screenshot-restore-400x300.gif

You can restore any saved item from the backup data file, either separately or all at once.

Transfer Windows Mail data between computers
    Windows Mail Saver is a great solution to transfer Windows Mail data from one computer to another. It is useful task when you are migrating to new PC or are using more than one computer at the same time.

Just perform backup operation on a first computer, transfer data file to the second PC, and restore data there. That's all!

More about Windows Mail Saver features
    Also, we advise you to read following articles to get more information aboutWindows Mail Saver program, its features, abilities and configuration options:

• Usability of Mail Backup program
    • Secure features of Windows Mail Saver software
    • Solutions are baised on Windows Mail Saver software
    There are many other articles about software features on this site.

benoitneuts, Apr 4, 2015
  3. Jack Cook - aka Help_Line Win User
    Download for:
    • Windows XP
    • Wndows Vista
    • Windows 7
    • Windows 8
    • Windows 10
    Windows Mail Saver 2018-06-22_18h00_32.png

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Apr 4, 2015
Thema:

Windows Mail Saver

1. Windows Mail Saver - Similar Threads - Mail Saver

2. Accounts are not showing under "Accounts" in native windows 10 mail after adding accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accounts are not showing under "Accounts" in native windows 10 mail after adding accounts: [ATTACH] As seen in the screenshot, i have two accounts added into the mail service, yet they are not appearing under the "Accounts" tab, making me unable to access any of my emails within my two accounts...
  3. How do I get "Focused" on Outlook Mail App?

How do I get "Focused" on Outlook Mail App?: Hi, I had a problem with Outlook Mail App not syncing for a week so I deleted my Outlook info and created a new one. My emails sync fine and is up to date, but I lost the "Focused" option. It shows all mail together. How do I get the focused back? Is there a way to reset Mail...
  4. Make "Home" the default in Windows Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Customization
    Make "Home" the default in Windows Live Mail 2012: Every time my wife does something with LiveMail 2012, it jumps from Home to File and the icons on the top disappear. How can Home be made steady?...
  5. Deleted and Sent e-mails not populating in Trash and Sent folders in Windows Live Mail.

Deleted and Sent e-mails not populating in Trash and Sent folders in Windows Live Mail.: I have a gmail account that goes to Windows Live in Windows 10. The problem is, while my sent and deleted e-mails do populate in GMAIL "SENT and TRASH" FOLDERS (whether I delete from Windows Live or direct in Gmail account), they will NOT populate in sent and trash folders in...
  6. Can't add Gmail Acct to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't add Gmail Acct to Windows 10 Mail: Microsoft recently pushed a couple of updates to my machine and I'm now in Windows 10 Pro Ver. 1803 (17134.167) and Mail (ver. 16005.10228.20127.0). All of a sudden, mail no longer shows my two gmail accounts. I tried removing and readding them but nothing comes back....
  7. Mail will not open on my Surface 3

Mail will not open on my Surface 3: After doing a Windows Update, I am unable to open my mail. What should I do? ***Moved from Surface / Surface 3 / Install, update, and repair***...
  8. windows 10 Live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 Live mail: There is Live mail in windows 10 ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-live-mail/331c696b-f964-487c-875a-c8371bc480da
  9. Suspecious mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspecious mail: I received a mail as follows: MT Microsoft.com Team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Tue 7/17/2018 2:48 PM Inbox To: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***; E-mail Upgrade Request 2018 We are asking users to verify due to recent security incidents...
  10. Can no longer install Windows Live Mail 2012 under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can no longer install Windows Live Mail 2012 under Windows 10: I have installed several times Windows Live Mail 2012 under Windows 10. Before installing .NET Framework 3.5 (includes NET 2.0 and 3.0) would be installed. and then utomaitically WLM 2012 would install. This no longer the case. The file .NET Framework 3.5 (includes NET 2.0...