Windows 10: Windows Mail sending sent emails to spam

Discus and support Windows Mail sending sent emails to spam in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Everytime I send a email gmail through the windows mail app, it stores the sent mail into the spam folder! Then, I cannot see it in the reply threads... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChrisBad77, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Windows Mail sending sent emails to spam

Everytime I send a email gmail through the windows mail app, it stores the sent mail into the spam folder! Then, I cannot see it in the reply threads in the inbox. Help!

:)

ChrisBad77, Jun 13, 2020

2. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Jun 13, 2020
  3. mike2125 Win User
    Windows mail sent box problem

I have set up a friend's laptop to use Windows Mail (Windows 10 ver 1903). Sending and receiving emails works fine but sent emails do not appear in the sent box and there is nothing in the spam box either, which seems unusual. I cannot find anything wrong in settings - any suggestions please.

mike2125, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Larnu Win User

Windows Mail sending sent emails to spam

Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows Mail sending sent emails to spam

1. Windows Mail sending sent emails to spam - Similar Threads - Mail sending sent

2. can't send emails with Windows Live Mail but getting sent messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't send emails with Windows Live Mail but getting sent messages: Can't send emails using Windows Live Mail, windows 7but receiving emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails-with-windows-live-mail-but/0563d47d-4a9e-46ab-a115-f9bf58f32041
  3. can't send emails with Windows Live Mail but getting sent messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't send emails with Windows Live Mail but getting sent messages: Can't send emails using Windows Live Mail, windows 7but receiving emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails-with-windows-live-mail-but/0563d47d-4a9e-46ab-a115-f9bf58f32041
  4. Email being sent to spam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email being sent to spam: Can anyone help me understand why all the sudden good emails inbound and outbound are being sent to the spam folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-being-sent-to-spam/010aa0ba-cf12-4770-964a-e22b5a886cd1
  5. Sending Gmails from Windows Mail go to Mail spam

Sending Gmails from Windows Mail go to Mail spam: The problem is about 2 weeks old now, find that the only option for reliability is to send from my gmail account server. Also the spam details are passed to my spam in the gmail account. It is possible to transfer the file from spam by ticking its not junk this also alters...
  6. Sent mail being marked as SPAM in MAIL app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sent mail being marked as SPAM in MAIL app: So I sent an email message I went to the sent folder to confirm that it was sent but couldn't see it. I then went to Gmail in the chrome browser and saw that it was in the SPAM folder and google was asking if the mail is spam I clicked NO and then everything was normal and...
  7. Windows 10 Mail sending my "sent" Gmail messages into Spam not Sent Items

Windows 10 Mail sending my "sent" Gmail messages into Spam not Sent Items: I use Windows 10 Mail for several different email accounts. For the last couple of weeks, whenever I send Gmail, the sent email turns up in my Spam folder, not my sent items. I then have to move each email into my Sent items. I think this originated as a Gmail blip and I...
  8. Windows Mail sends emails ok but instead of the emails going into the Sent folder they go...

Windows Mail sends emails ok but instead of the emails going into the Sent folder they go...: Windows Mail sends emails, using my outlook.com or my gmail.com email addresses, fine but instead of the sent emails going into the Sent folder they go into my Spam folder. I then have to move them from Spam to the Sent folder. Anyone else having this problem?...
  9. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam: My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA...
  10. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam: My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA...