Windows 10: windows mail slow to open and operate

Discus and support windows mail slow to open and operate in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Im running microsoft mail Version 16005.13228.41011.0. For the past couple of months it has been slow to open and to operate. I tried resetting and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnLopez1231, Oct 23, 2020.

1. windows mail slow to open and operate

Im running microsoft mail Version 16005.13228.41011.0. For the past couple of months it has been slow to open and to operate. I tried resetting and fixing it twice. It seems fine for a couple of days and then slows down again. when I have my gmail open, and looking at emails and then click on my hotmail or another email account, its extremely slow to show my emails in that account. I have to close it down and reopen. it works for fine for a couple of minutes and then goes back to slowing down and not showing emails on other accounts. Please help !!

:)

JohnLopez1231, Oct 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. windows mail slow to open and operate :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 23, 2020
  4. windows mail slow to open and operate

windows mail slow to open and operate

Im running microsoft mail Version 16005.13228.41011.0. For the past couple of months it has been slow to open and to operate. I tried resetting and fixing it twice. It seems fine for a couple of days and then slows down again. when I have my gmail open,
    and looking at emails and then click on my hotmail or another email account, its extremely slow to show my emails in that account. I have to close it down and reopen. it works for fine for a couple of minutes and then goes back to slowing down and not showing
    emails on other accounts. Please help !!

JohnLopez1231, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

windows mail slow to open and operate

1. windows mail slow to open and operate - Similar Threads - mail slow open

2. windows mail slow to open and operate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows mail slow to open and operate: Im running microsoft mail Version 16005.13228.41011.0. For the past couple of months it has been slow to open and to operate. I tried resetting and fixing it twice. It seems fine for a couple of days and then slows down again. when I have my gmail open, and looking at emails...
  3. Slow e-mail

in Browsers and Email
    Slow e-mail: My Windows 10 e-mail started running extremely slow all of a sudden. It's the standard e-mail program that comes bundled with W10 software. How do I fix it ? 149416
  4. Open Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Open Mail: How do I open Mail in control panel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-mail/d56dc21a-f773-4e90-8a3e-8923f8f88294
  5. Slow Windows Operating System

Slow Windows Operating System: hi every body.my labtop has been very slow from yesterday. i installed an accounting application and After that, it fought!I really need this software and I can not remove it.Is there a way to speed up my computer? tnx...
  6. Windows 10 Home slow operation

Windows 10 Home slow operation: llo, Dear Sir / Madam, I have a Lenovo laptop installed just over a week of Windows 10 Home and I see it running slowly. I mention that I have to wait about two minutes after I enter the password to open when I open a Word, Outlook, Excel, ect page ... I have to wait 2-5...
  7. windows mail will not open

windows mail will not open: Windows mail will not open. Message says check play store for more info. can't find info on how to open mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-mail-will-not-open/d3371d11-531f-44aa-bf30-f21599f64879
  8. cannot open opers

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot open opers: my lenovo idea centre is running win 10 , in the last 2 weeks microsoft has been doing updates in this PC, these have not been entirely completed , one item has failed twice to download Feature update to windows 10, version 1803(4) i have used the opera browser for many...
  9. Unable to open Bluetooth Operations Window

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to open Bluetooth Operations Window: When i first paired my android smartphone the operations window opened up properly. but when i close it i am unable to open it again. i went to devices and printers and right clicked my phone but there is no option to open the window please help 59933
  10. Slow startup and operating not found message

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow startup and operating not found message: Dear Sir/Madame, I have noticed over the last few days that my computer was taking very long to boot out of sleep so that I could log on -- the log on screen was taking 15 - 20 minutes. I have had to power down and restart to get to the log on screen but today it took longer...