Windows 10: Windows Mail - some good mail goes to bulk.

Discus and support Windows Mail - some good mail goes to bulk. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am using Windows Mail with only one account. I noticed that at times some good mail goes to BULK instead of INBOX. Is there a setting to make... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tony Vella, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Windows Mail - some good mail goes to bulk.

I am using Windows Mail with only one account. I noticed that at times some good mail goes to BULK instead of INBOX. Is there a setting to make everything come to INBOX?

Thank you in advance for all help.

:)

Tony Vella, Apr 18, 2020

2. Bulk mail

I have recently installed windows 10 and am generally pleased with it. However, why are personal emails from my daughter now being received in the bulk mail folder, despite being on my contacts list? How do I reconfigure to receive the mail normally?

The same email is not received at all on my wife's windows XP which does not have a bulk mail folder, nor does it appear in her 'junk' folder.

Tony S

TonySparks, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Pete19612 Win User
    It's not bulk mail

Hi Dennis, sorry the link does not work. I understand what you are saying regarding bulk mail, it is awkward. I think yahoo have changed the name of the of the folder from spam to bulk, goodness knows why. Just want certain emails to go to my inbox, instead
    of bulk.

Pete19612, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

Windows Mail - some good mail goes to bulk.

Windows Mail

Yes, Windows mail (on Vista) is almost identical to Windows Live Mail (which I use here at work on XP), and have multiple accounts set up.

Windows Live Mail has one of the best out-of-the-box spam detectors I have ever seen in an e-mail client, and of course, it's free.

The one thing I like about WLM over Windows Mail on Vista, is that WLM does not use popup box verification when you delete the entire junk mailbox (it does, however, on the deleted mailbox). If I hit the delete key for a whole mailbox, I mean it. Honestly, you don't have to ask me if I am sure about what I am doing.

Kreij, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows Mail - some good mail goes to bulk.

1. Windows Mail - some good mail goes to bulk. - Similar Threads - Mail mail goes

2. my "junk mail goes into a folder called "bulk" the senders of the items in there cannot be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my "junk mail goes into a folder called "bulk" the senders of the items in there cannot be...: I have microsoft 365 officemy email does not have a "junk folder. All junk emails go into a folder called "bulk" Never thought too much about it until that folder became inundated with many emails that were from senders who do not offer the option to unsubscribe. Many are...
  3. my "junk mail goes into a folder called "bulk" the senders of the items in there cannot be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my "junk mail goes into a folder called "bulk" the senders of the items in there cannot be...: I have microsoft 365 officemy email does not have a "junk folder. All junk emails go into a folder called "bulk" Never thought too much about it until that folder became inundated with many emails that were from senders who do not offer the option to unsubscribe. Many are...
  4. my "junk mail goes into a folder called "bulk" the senders of the items in there cannot be...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. a good e-mail program

in Browsers and Email
    a good e-mail program: Can someone tell me a good e-mail program for windows 10 I have tried thunder bird but wasn't satisfied now I am useing online magic mail i don't care for it either 182708
  6. a good e-mail program

in Windows 10 Support
    a good e-mail program: Can someone tell me a good e-mail program for windows 10 I have tried thunder bird but wasn't satisfied now I am useing online magic mail i don't care for it either 182708
  7. Mail randomly not displaying some e-mails in folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail randomly not displaying some e-mails in folders: Only just started using the app a week or two ago. I only just noticed this issue, but I can't be sure it hasn't been happening the whole time. I have gmail accounts linked to the app. I get new e-mails in my inbox no problem. The issue occurs when I start moving things into...
  8. Good mail client for Windows 10?

in Browsers and Email
    Good mail client for Windows 10?: Find a new mail client, because the one from Microsoft never works properly It should automatically sort out spam and advertising, similar to Gmail Furthermore, he should not have annoying waiting times when retrieving mail Guter Mailclient für Windows 10?
  9. E-mail for Contacts going to Bulk Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    E-mail for Contacts going to Bulk Mail: Recently noticed I was not receiving e-mail from several of my Contacts. Just by chance when looking for a notice from a vendor in my Bulk Folder I found many e-mails from Contacts that I have in my People App. I am working with Windows 10 and I have Yahoo Mail. Has...
  10. Not getting notifications for some me mail in the mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Not getting notifications for some me mail in the mail app: sorry if this get confusing but my problem is that for some reason if i send mail to myself with another acc the mail app will show it and put that number on the mail app pinned to the taskbar and start. but if its not from me i will still get the notification for it in the...