Windows 10: Windows Mail Subfolders?

Discus and support Windows Mail Subfolders? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am trying to use the windows mail app for the first time and under the accounts I see the inbox and more. When i click the more button it brings up... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by davidP7, Apr 5, 2021.

1. davidP7 Win User

Windows Mail Subfolders?

I am trying to use the windows mail app for the first time and under the accounts I see the inbox and more. When i click the more button it brings up all my folders but those folders cover up the emails making it hard to drag from inbox to the correct folder.

Is there a way to make the left collum have all the folders and most importantly for me the subfolders the same as the more section? Or make it so the email collum is not covered by the 'more' when i click it?

I know I can add favorites but I have hundreds of folders if you include all the sub folders, one example being Stores>NSW>Illawarra>Warrawong

Any help would be appreciated but I think the fix here may be dont use the Windows app.

:)

davidP7, Apr 5, 2021

2. Mail for Exchange and subfolders

Hello,

im using Mail for Exchange 2.7.0 with Exchange 2007SP1 and need to sync also subfolders in the inbox , any suggestions ?

zoranbasic, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Mail Subfolders? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Windows Mail Subfolders?

Jeraldine Ase, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows Mail Subfolders?

1. Windows Mail Subfolders? - Similar Threads - Mail Subfolders

2. E-mails disapeared in subfolder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    E-mails disapeared in subfolder: Hello!I just moved some important e-mails from inbox to a new subfolder. And the e-mails disapeared. Can I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mails-disapeared-in-subfolder/c890a361-accf-4f70-8981-10a0a042bc36
  3. E-mails disapeared in subfolder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E-mails disapeared in subfolder: Hello!I just moved some important e-mails from inbox to a new subfolder. And the e-mails disapeared. Can I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mails-disapeared-in-subfolder/c890a361-accf-4f70-8981-10a0a042bc36
  4. E-mails disapeared in subfolder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Mail App not showing emails in gmail subfolders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail App not showing emails in gmail subfolders: I have been using the Windows 11 Mail app the envelope icon with my gmail account and it has been working fine except for showing emails in existing folders. Screenshot below shows an example. The folder New Fence contains emails but in the mail app, it is empty. I get around...
  6. Windows Mail App not showing emails in gmail subfolders

Windows Mail App not showing emails in gmail subfolders: I have been using the Windows 11 Mail app the envelope icon with my gmail account and it has been working fine except for showing emails in existing folders. Screenshot below shows an example. The folder New Fence contains emails but in the mail app, it is empty. I get around...
  7. Can you create subfolders in Windows 11 mail app?

Can you create subfolders in Windows 11 mail app?: I have a Windows 11 PC and I am using the Mail and Calendar App. But with the mail app, I am unable to create subfolders? The "+" option does not appear. Is this a known issue?...
  8. Can you create subfolders in Windows 11 mail app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you create subfolders in Windows 11 mail app?: I have a Windows 11 PC and I am using the Mail and Calendar App. But with the mail app, I am unable to create subfolders? The "+" option does not appear. Is this a known issue?...
  9. Mail app : Subfolders with rules have to be checked manually to see the transfered mails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app : Subfolders with rules have to be checked manually to see the transfered mails: Hello there,I'm using the Mail app, I've setup a bunch of rules on the webapp, because it's not possible to do that on the Mail app to transfer incoming mails to a specific folder, e.g. mail from Amazon goes to the Amazon folder.Issue is, in the Mail app, all these folders do...
  10. Mail app : Subfolders with rules have to be checked manually to see the transfered mails

Mail app : Subfolders with rules have to be checked manually to see the transfered mails: Hello there,I'm using the Mail app, I've setup a bunch of rules on the webapp, because it's not possible to do that on the Mail app to transfer incoming mails to a specific folder, e.g. mail from Amazon goes to the Amazon folder.Issue is, in the Mail app, all these folders do...