Windows 10: Windows Mail sync issue

Discus and support Windows Mail sync issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Windows Mail will sync my emails coming in but not deleting them and the folders are not syncing? I am using a web based email. MTS mail.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndrewHeidebrecht, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Windows Mail sync issue

My Windows Mail will sync my emails coming in but not deleting them and the folders are not syncing? I am using a web based email. MTS mail.

Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Managing email folders

:)

AndrewHeidebrecht, Mar 28, 2021

2. WIndows 10 Mail application not working properly and sync issues.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in mail app settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "but cant switch that account in the app (the original account is listed as an outlook account", what exactly are you referring to?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article about sync settings related issues in Mail app and check if it helps.

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Please get back to us with an update on issue with syncing emails on Mail app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 28, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - Error Ox85050041. Mail app not syncing e-mails and Windows update not working.

Hello Linda,

We understand now that your are facing issue with your e-mail syncing in Mail app and Windows update not working. Let's try the steps below and check if it works:

Step 1: Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps:

Step 2: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 3:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 28, 2021
  4. Windows Mail sync issue

Windows10 Mail syncing issues

Hi,

Just to clarify, you are facing the issue in Mail app, is that correct?

If so, I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the help article below and check if it helps.

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows Mail sync issue

1. Windows Mail sync issue - Similar Threads - Mail sync issue

2. A syncing issue with Windows Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A syncing issue with Windows Mail?: For some reason, email that I delete from Windows Mail does not get deleted from the server. If I log on to Xfinity, the deleted emails are still there. I don't recall this happening until recently. Does it have anything to do with "syncing"? How can I fix this?...
  3. A syncing issue with Windows Mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A syncing issue with Windows Mail?: For some reason, email that I delete from Windows Mail does not get deleted from the server. If I log on to Xfinity, the deleted emails are still there. I don't recall this happening until recently. Does it have anything to do with "syncing"? How can I fix this?...
  4. Mail app syncing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app syncing issue: Suddenly my windows mail app on the computer does not sync emails that I have read on my phone.It does sync unread mails and mails which I open on my phone when my computer is on.It seems only not to sync emails I read on my phone while my computer is off.This is causing me...
  5. Mail app syncing issue

Mail app syncing issue: Suddenly my windows mail app on the computer does not sync emails that I have read on my phone.It does sync unread mails and mails which I open on my phone when my computer is on.It seems only not to sync emails I read on my phone while my computer is off.This is causing me...
  6. Sync issue with Windows Mail app

Sync issue with Windows Mail app: Hi,I have an issue with the sync of my Junk mail in Windows Mail app. My inbox mail are getting properly synced but my junk mail is always showing empty even after I delete a mail. I use a gmail account and in the gmail app i can see my junk mail but not in the Windows Mail...
  7. Windows 10 Mail Disappearing / Sync Issue

Windows 10 Mail Disappearing / Sync Issue: I use Yahoo mail and have Windows 10 mail set-up to retrieve/download email from the server. No issues there. However, when I go to my Yahoo webmail account online and clean up my inbox delete email from the Yahoo server, the next time Windows 10 mail syncs, those...
  8. Windows Mail App Sync issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Mail App Sync issue: Hello, i am using Windows 10 home. In the Windows Mail and Calendar app, i signed in using my Outlook.com account to which i forward Gmail. The issue is, if the focused Inbox is 'on' i get all the mail the first mail is dated Feb 2018, but when i turn off the focused...
  9. Mail syncing issue

Mail syncing issue: Hi, yesterday all was fine. Today one of my email accounts wont sync in the Mail app, windows 10, PC. I've gone through everything I can think of (followed the online help suggestions as far as possible) but I still can't get it to sync. I can access the account without...
  10. Icloud for windows mail and contact sync issues

Icloud for windows mail and contact sync issues: I recently installed iCloud for windows. I have windows 10 running on a brand new Asus Laptop. The iCloud app installs but when i get the window that allows me check the boxes for what I would like to sync the check box for syncing mail and contacts with outlook is locked...