Windows 10: Windows Mail Taking Up 25.8 GB...

Discus and support Windows Mail Taking Up 25.8 GB... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi All, I'm trying to make space on my 128GB SSD and it says Windows Mail is taking up 25.8 GB. How the heck do I delete? I've already tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeorgeNelson4, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Windows Mail Taking Up 25.8 GB...

Hi All,

I'm trying to make space on my 128GB SSD and it says Windows Mail is taking up 25.8 GB. How the heck do I delete? I've already tried deleting all accounts, and went into settings to reset the app data or whatever. Nothing is working. I wish I could just delete the f***ing app, but of course that's not an option. Been at this for hours. Infuriating.

Windows Mail Taking Up 25.8 GB... 1620a7ab-8e80-4333-8e38-70be8cbfb4a7?upload=true.jpg

:)

GeorgeNelson4, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 11, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Windows Mail Taking Up 25.8 GB...

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows Mail Taking Up 25.8 GB...

1. Windows Mail Taking Up 25.8 GB... - Similar Threads - Mail Taking

2. Mail App is taking too much space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail App is taking too much space: Hi, My mail App looks like is taking too much space ....i tried many thinks but without result. when i am tabbing manage mail then mail app opens and nothing.....
  3. Mail App is taking too much space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App is taking too much space: Hi, My mail App looks like is taking too much space ....i tried many thinks but without result. when i am tabbing manage mail then mail app opens and nothing.....
  4. Nonexistent Mail App taking up space?

Nonexistent Mail App taking up space?: My HP laptop has always had some storage issues, but this one has me stumped. According to my storage settings, mail is taking up 17.6 GBs of space - but I don't even have the mail app! In fact, when I click on Mail to manage storage, the only option that comes up is to look...
  5. Nonexistent Mail App taking up space?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nonexistent Mail App taking up space?: My HP laptop has always had some storage issues, but this one has me stumped. According to my storage settings, mail is taking up 17.6 GBs of space - but I don't even have the mail app! In fact, when I click on Mail to manage storage, the only option that comes up is to look...
  6. Nonexistent Mail App taking up space?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. "Mail" is taking up six gigs of space on my C: drive, despite not having the Windows Mail...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Mail" is taking up six gigs of space on my C: drive, despite not having the Windows Mail...: Hi, I am hoping I can get some guidance on this because I don't know what is happening. I noticed in "Storage" on Windows 11 that mail is taking up over 6 GB of space on my C: drive. However, I do not have any mail apps installed on my PC in order to conserve space until I...
  8. "Mail" is taking up six gigs of space on my C: drive, despite not having the Windows Mail...

"Mail" is taking up six gigs of space on my C: drive, despite not having the Windows Mail...: Hi, I am hoping I can get some guidance on this because I don't know what is happening. I noticed in "Storage" on Windows 11 that mail is taking up over 6 GB of space on my C: drive. However, I do not have any mail apps installed on my PC in order to conserve space until I...
  9. Mail taking up too much storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail taking up too much storage: Hello. I wanted to clean up some space on my PC so I went into the storage tab in settings > system, and noticed that the "mail" section NOT the mail app is taking up 32.5GB. I don't use mail and this might be someone's leftover mail from when this pc was shared, but it no...
  10. Mail taking up too much storage

Mail taking up too much storage: Hello. I wanted to clean up some space on my PC so I went into the storage tab in settings > system, and noticed that the "mail" section NOT the mail app is taking up 32.5GB. I don't use mail and this might be someone's leftover mail from when this pc was shared, but it no...