Windows 10: Windows MAIL update May 2020

Discus and support Windows MAIL update May 2020 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just completed the Windows 10 Mail update and attachments are missing from my gmail and yahoo accounts. I reset the app, did not help. All updates are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by First PresbyterianChurch2, May 27, 2020.

1. Windows MAIL update May 2020

Just completed the Windows 10 Mail update and attachments are missing from my gmail and yahoo accounts. I reset the app, did not help. All updates are current. Please advise

:)

First PresbyterianChurch2, May 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows MAIL update May 2020 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 27, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - Error Ox85050041. Mail app not syncing e-mails and Windows update not working.

Hello Linda,

We understand now that your are facing issue with your e-mail syncing in Mail app and Windows update not working. Let's try the steps below and check if it works:

Step 1: Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Step 2: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 3:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 27, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Windows MAIL update May 2020

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows MAIL update May 2020

1. Windows MAIL update May 2020 - Similar Threads - MAIL update May

2. may 2020 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    may 2020 update: how do i install an earlier update in history can only see updates for 2021. i would like to install may 2020 update. could anyone help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-2020-update/bea25d64-4623-4b77-bb69-772427cb21d5
  3. may 2020 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    may 2020 update: how do i install an earlier update in history can only see updates for 2021. i would like to install may 2020 update. could anyone help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-2020-update/bea25d64-4623-4b77-bb69-772427cb21d5
  4. Windows May 2020 Update

Windows May 2020 Update: This update was installed on July 23, 2020 at night after I went to bed. When I woke up the next and went to get my email, I couldn't even login using my password or pin. I went to another computer to login on the Microsoft website and my password worked. I even tried...
  5. May 2020 update

May 2020 update: This is about my husband's laptop. After two days he finally managed to install the update only to find out he cannot use his computer. He cannot get into any applications and it just seems to be stuck in a loading loop. What does he have to do now? If he can manage to...
  6. Mail app malfunctioning after May 2020 mail app update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app malfunctioning after May 2020 mail app update: Windows mail app is malfunctioning after its May 2020 update from the Windows Store. The messages I send from my gmail accounts, appear to be sent out to the recipients, but instead of a copy going into my sent folder, it goes to my junk folder. As of June 9th, I am not...
  7. May 2020 Update

May 2020 Update: OK, I goofed. I meant I've tried to download the May 2020 Update, but it remains unavailable to me. So, what am I missing? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-2020-update/ae3af36a-8f34-4831-99ad-c32d08bcafba
  8. Windows Update 2020 May

Windows Update 2020 May: I updated windows from 1909 version to 2004 version but there is no change in my windows. What vould be the problem? I wasted my internet yesterday. Anyone answer it please ....
  9. WINDOWS UPDATE MAY 2020

WINDOWS UPDATE MAY 2020: And so - shock horror - the latest Windows updates has meant been unable to use laptop as stuck in perpetual loop of cannot install updates... why is it hat whenever there is an update there seems to be issues? When many people need their laptops to work from home you need to...
  10. May 2020 Update

May 2020 Update: Hello All, I just recently read about the May 2020 update. im a Windows Insider, and want to COMPLETELY opt out. not like delete my account from the insider program, I've decided i no longer wish to participate. how would i go to the May 2020 stable build. that is if the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mail problems windows 10 2020