Windows 10: Windows mail will not open the body of email messages from one particular source

Discus and support Windows mail will not open the body of email messages from one particular source in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I get many emails every day, and the Windows [10] Mail app works perfectly except for emails from one particular source only *** Email address... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelCooper_1456, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Windows mail will not open the body of email messages from one particular source

Hello. I get many emails every day, and the Windows [10] Mail app works perfectly except for emails from one particular source only *** Email address is removed for privacy *** a very reputable source sent to my gmail account, for which the body of the emails pictures, links and text are not displayed. These emails display properly on all devices in the Office Outlook app, as well as my Gmail webmail. This situation has existed for many months, so is not dependent on which Windows Updates are installed, which are always installed as soon as available. Can anyone suggest why this might be the case, or is it simply a bug in the Windows Mail app? Thank You.

:)

MichaelCooper_1456, Feb 16, 2021
  2. Eddie YW Win User

Email message body blank

Hi All,

Recently I upgraded my windows phone from 8 to 10.

Version build :

Windows 10.0.10586.107

Outlook Mail 17.7812.42252.0

When I open Outlook (Gmail), it will automatically load the inbox, where I can see sender,subject and snippet of the message (about 35 characters of the body content).

When I tap on the message, it will show the Sender, Date, Subject and a blank white body. Even when the message only contain short text, it would not load.

So far I have tried "Reading-Automatically download external images and style formats" to no avail.

I found "Email message body is blank in Outlook - Outlook" but seems not relevant.

Appreciate your help and suggestion.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Eddie YW, Feb 16, 2021
  3. JessebOne Win User
    Open body of email

How can I just open the email so I can read the body of an email?

Currently in Win 10 mail app, when I select an email a third od the screen is taken up by the list of emails.

There seems not to be a way to reduce or collapse this pane.

You can collapse the account/folder pane but not the list of emails that takes up a lot of space.

I am using a Surface Pro 3 and it has a nice screen size but some emails are long and I have to do a lot of reading.

If anyone knows how to get view the text across the screen or most of the width of the screen that would be great!!

Jesseb

JessebOne, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Windows mail will not open the body of email messages from one particular source

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows mail will not open the body of email messages from one particular source :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows mail will not open the body of email messages from one particular source

1. Windows mail will not open the body of email messages from one particular source - Similar Threads - mail open body

2. Windows 11 Mail App Not Displaying Message Bodies for all emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mail App Not Displaying Message Bodies for all emails: some of my emails display HTML code when I display them on the Win11 Mail app, this happens on only 1 of my 3 email accounts on this pcI have tried the following:- removed the one email account and re-added it- ran mail troubleshooting/repair- uninstalled the Mail/Calendar...
  3. Windows 11 Mail App Not Displaying Message Bodies for all emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Mail App Not Displaying Message Bodies for all emails: some of my emails display HTML code when I display them on the Win11 Mail app, this happens on only 1 of my 3 email accounts on this pcI have tried the following:- removed the one email account and re-added it- ran mail troubleshooting/repair- uninstalled the Mail/Calendar...
  4. Mail app doesn't show email body in Hebrew

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail app doesn't show email body in Hebrew: I have Hebrew installed on my Windows 10 PC and when I look at my Gmail account from the browser, it displays Hebrew in both the email title and body. But, when I use the Mail app, it only displays the title in Hebrew. The body is gibberish. How do I fix this? Thanks...
  5. Windows Live Email: body of new messages not showing

Windows Live Email: body of new messages not showing: Windows 10. I use a GMail account through Windows Live Email. Following a Windows update, all new emails received show no body to the email message. The emails load, but each email shows this error message: Message could not be displayed Windows Live Mail encountered...
  6. MS Mail Truncates Forwarded Email Body

MS Mail Truncates Forwarded Email Body: MS Mail latest 16005.13228.41011.0; Windows 10 latest; Dell Inspiron 5591 all updates Some forwarded email is sent with no body or truncated body. There seems to be no common thread to these emails. Many settings say: " . . .cannot be applied to any of your accounts"....
  7. Windows 10 email will sync, but won't open body of emails

Windows 10 email will sync, but won't open body of emails: I purchased a new computer with windows 10 in November. I cannot use the email. The app is installed and set up with my accounts. it will sync originally all 3000 or so emails from the past that were in folders on my windows live, but it will not open the body of the...
  8. One Particular Program Will Not Open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    One Particular Program Will Not Open: I recently attempted to install a Japanese game/visual novel on my computer, which has Windows 10. I think I was able to install it as a shortcut was created, as was a folder in Programs with an application file. I had my region set to Japan at the time. The version of the...
  9. Text in email body in one sigle column

Text in email body in one sigle column: Hello Sometimes the text in in the reading pane in one single column. Is there a way to correct that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-in-email-body-in-one-sigle-column/aa6f5949-0150-4762-845a-e381684b990b
  10. Paste into body of email on windows 10 mail app

Paste into body of email on windows 10 mail app: Hi Nothing happens when I CTRL-V text into the body of an email on my windows 10 mail app. It will paste into the subject line but not the body of the email. Nothing happens when I right click in the email i.e. no paste options. I am trying to copy text from Word. The...