Windows 10: Windows Mail Won't Open Up

Discus and support Windows Mail Won't Open Up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I just wanna share what happened to my Windows Mail app today. This is on my Build 10586.318 (ver .1151). I wasn't using it for a while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by badrobot, May 16, 2016.

1. badrobot Win User

Windows Mail Won't Open Up

Hi Guys,

I just wanna share what happened to my Windows Mail app today. This is on my Build 10586.318 (ver .1151). I wasn't using it for a while because I've been using the 14342 Preview build for the past weeks. But today when I boot up on it, my mail app suddenly stopped working. It immediately crashes down after opening it up from the start menu.
    So I did a system restore that was automatically created when a critical update was installed last May 14, 2016. After that, everything is working fine.

:)

badrobot, May 16, 2016

2. mail & calendar app

I cannot open my mail app in the taskbar. Also, in the start, tried clicking the mail icon and it won't open up my mail. There's no unstill list in the mail.

MYHAWAIILC LIVEMIRCOR, May 16, 2016
  3. Windows Apps won't open or download (Calculator, Calendar, Mail, Photos) and are displayed with "!" in start menu

In my Windows 10, many of the Windows Apps suddenly won't open (Calculator, Calendar, Mail, Photos) and are displayed with "!" in start menu.

When I go to the Store, they also won't download and install, Error " 0x80070003" shows up.

Help?

thank you!

MelissaPylypchuk, May 16, 2016
Thema:

Windows Mail Won't Open Up

1. Windows Mail Won't Open Up - Similar Threads - Mail Won't Open

2. My calendar in Mail won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calendar in Mail won't open: My calendar in Mail won't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calendar-in-mail-wont-open/b55266d1-c4dd-4d0a-b221-a65d3dc2dbc1
  3. My calendar in Mail won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My calendar in Mail won't open: My calendar in Mail won't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calendar-in-mail-wont-open/b55266d1-c4dd-4d0a-b221-a65d3dc2dbc1
  4. Outlook Mail won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Outlook Mail won't open: The last few days, the application does not open on my laptop, I restarted the app twice to see if the problem was solved but nothing. Any solution?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail-wont-open/83db6c02-c062-4282-b220-308f0db0fbf9
  5. Why won't windows live mail open this

in Browsers and Email
    Why won't windows live mail open this: [img] Any mail I get with the html file windows live mail won't display in my mail anymore. It used to but after the update, not the last one the one before that it won't open. I thought when the new update 1903 it would work but no it still doesn't open it I have to click...
  6. Mail and Calendar won't open or run

Mail and Calendar won't open or run: The mail and calendar apps are shaded grey and will not open. I have troubleshot the problem to no avail. I used Powershell to uninstall and then reinstalled the apps. Once in the store, it says that the apps have already been installed. I recently updated to KB4346783....
  7. mail app won't open

mail app won't open: My mail won't open in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_cal/mail-app-wont-open/3b0339c6-64af-4e8b-a721-60186a20a44e
  8. Windows Live Mail opens but won't load

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail opens but won't load: I upgraded from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 today. It took HOURS! I was assured that I would be able to use my Windows Live Mail but I can't. The program itself opens but there is nothing loaded in it. I went to C drive/Users/Name/App Data/Local/Microsoft/Windows Live Mail...
  9. Windows 10 Mail app won't open right e-mail throught pop-up

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app won't open right e-mail throught pop-up: If a new e-mail message pops up in down right side corner of screen, then after clicking on that e-mail message Windows Mail app starts. This app shows first e-mail account general view instead the e-mail reading view, where it should redirect me after clicking pop-up...
  10. Mail and Calendar Apps won't open

Mail and Calendar Apps won't open: I just installed the Windows 10 Preview on my Surface Pro 3 and immediately updated it to the 10130 build. Anytime that I try to open up the Mail and Calendar apps, both will pop up for 1 second and then immediately crash. I've searched fixes but nothing has helped so far....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mail wont open up

2. windows phone mail wont open