Windows 10: Windows mail won't sync my Gmail messages and more!

Discus and support Windows mail won't sync my Gmail messages and more! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I reinstalled my Windows 10 today and tried connecting my Microsoft Account (which uses gmail) to windows mail service. Unfortunately it won't sync... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by reinzo, Sep 25, 2018.

1. reinzo Win User

Windows mail won't sync my Gmail messages and more!

I reinstalled my Windows 10 today and tried connecting my Microsoft Account (which uses gmail) to windows mail service. Unfortunately it won't sync messages as I see only 1 message from outlook which is very weird. When I try to connect the same gmail separately as google mail it shows 0x0000008b error message with text 'Sorry we can't do that.' What is the problem? Do I have to switch accounts or what? Tried even turning off firewall...

P.S. I easily connected my other gmail.

:)

reinzo, Sep 25, 2018

2. Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail

Not sure what happened to loose my sync with Gmail and Windows mail?
    The sync settings for my Gmail account were grayed out and I couldn't change them.
    I deleted my Gmail account in Mail, then added it again and the sync is back.
    Odd, but it seems to be working again.

Cornishman, Sep 25, 2018
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

Where did you get that message about mail app isn't supported? And to create application password? Can you post a picture of it?

I'm using gmail account in Mail app with two step verification and all I had to do was confirm password and second step verification.. All went smooth, and I'm getting mails in multiple Windows PCs and phone.

AndreTen, Sep 25, 2018
  4. 10win10 Win User

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

Hi
    Thanks again for your replay.
    In my phone i didn't do anything. It's Android phone so i just connect to my google user.
    I use galaxy s8.

Yes in the mail app i do like you said. My google user use two step verification. I read that the maill app may not supported and MS recommend to create application password insides google consle and add the account via advancing options. I tired to do that before but its not sync calander and also not resolve the sync any way. I check also your link from MS and i do anything and same.
    I back to the mail app not support two step verification---- i think it's not right because the mail open and get the gmail mails so the issue is not in gmail user.

Thanks

10win10, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows mail won't sync my Gmail messages and more! - Similar Threads - mail won't sync

2. Gmail is not syncing in mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gmail is not syncing in mail app: I cannot find a way to sync my gmail to my mail app on my new computer. I have tried both letting the app access my calendar and syncing in the gmail sync settings. Is there anything else that I could be missing? Thank you for the help. submitted by /u/petera1134 [link]...
  3. Gmail won't sync with "Mail and Calendar" App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail won't sync with "Mail and Calendar" App: Hi, My mail and calender suddenly stop syncing few days ago and i already enable scvhost.exe and let the outbound port through firewall. I also deleted, reset and re-register my account into the mail app and still is not working. Can anyone help with this issue? And I...
  4. Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail

Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail: Error Code Ox8007042b. Can not fix the email accounts. After I updated to Windows 10 this started when I changed passwords with my internet carrier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-gmail-and-yahoo-mail/eca18bf1-2b86-41a4-81b6-846aa225fec5
  5. Mail App is not sync with Gmail

Mail App is not sync with Gmail: Hello. Mail app of windows 10 (version 1809) is not sync with gmail or outlook. I Have tried reset it, unintall and reinstaling but issue does not resolve. When I look in Apps & features of mail & calender app, its shows app permission is off for Contact and Email,...
  6. Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder

Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder: There was an earlier thread (Nov-Dec 2018) authored by PA Bear - MS MVP. I have tried what he suggested without success. Here is another case. I have a brand new HP Spectre laptop and all Windows updates are up to date. I've added three mail accounts to Windows Mail...
  7. Windows 10 Mail app won't show synced Gmail inbox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mail app won't show synced Gmail inbox: I have added a Gmail account to the Windows 10 Mail app. The account shows when I go to Manage Accounts. But no matter what I do, the account does not show in the left pane. I cannot access or send any emails through this account from the app. I have changed the sync settings...
  8. Gmail folders won't sync to Windows Mail and Calendars, but Inbox Does

Gmail folders won't sync to Windows Mail and Calendars, but Inbox Does: Hi, I have been using Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app for several months, and it was working fine. Within the last couple weeks, suddenly my folders no longer sync correctly...except the inbox does. I have Reset the app, Uninstalled and reinstalled the app, Updated the...
  9. GMAIL Won't Sync.

in Browsers and Email
    GMAIL Won't Sync.: O.k.......I have asked this question before, but can't find the answer.........how do I make my Gmail sync with w10 ?.........it's driving me mad !! 103367
  10. Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail: Hi All, I opened Gmail from inside Chrome, and deleted an email. Then opened Windows 10 Mail and the email is still in my inbox? I've clicked the sync icon in mail, but that didn't work. Any ideas? 22454

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my gmail account cant send emails not in sync

2. cant sync my gmail account in window

3. sync my windows inbox to my gmail

4. microsoft mail wont sync gmail,
  5. windows mail app and gmail sync,
  6. gmail account not shown in sync box sync in windows mail,
  7. gmail 0x0000008b,
  8. mail win10 not appear inbox for gmail,
  9. gmail wont sync with windows mail,
  10. microsoft mail wont sync,
  11. windows mail cant sync to gmail,