Windows 10: Windows Mail

Discus and support Windows Mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My windows 10 mail program is not working it will not update I have installed the update from the windows store and it not do any good any Ideas? Using... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by nightowl17, May 21, 2020.

1. Windows Mail

My windows 10 mail program is not working it will not update I have installed the update from the windows store and it not do any good any Ideas? Using Windows version 2004

:)

nightowl17, May 21, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 21, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, May 21, 2020
  4. Windows Mail

Mail App in Windows 10

Hi John,

We apologize for the delay in response.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.
    • Click on the Accounts under
      Settings
    • Click on your account and select Change settings.
    • Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.
    If the issue persist, follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the mail app, reconfigure the email account in mail app and check if the mail app is working properly.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Mail and Calendar apps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select
      Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

Note: After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app form the Windows store.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows Mail

1. Windows Mail - Similar Threads - Mail

2. regarding faulty windows 10 MAIL app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    regarding faulty windows 10 MAIL app: What is wrong with the Windows 10 MAIL app? I'm talking about the one with the little blue envelope logo. I've used it for years with no trouble, but lately it has been malfunctioning: when I type an email and press to SEND it, the email does not go into the SENT box. I...
  3. Windows MAIL app bug report June 2020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows MAIL app bug report June 2020: My recent model windows 10 home PC downloaded updates over the last few weeks that must have involved Microsoft Mail, the desktop client for email. The UPDATE app in settings reports that I have no further updates to apply. The ugly issue that has suddenly appeared is that...
  4. MAIL APP doesnt have attachements??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MAIL APP doesnt have attachements??: the MAIL APP doesnt have attachments. I need the attachments for the mail app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-doesnt-have-attachements/32ffeacd-8302-4586-afa6-672189a4c311
  5. No notification banner in windows 10 mail app in gmail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No notification banner in windows 10 mail app in gmail account: Hello, I have noticed that recently my windows 10 mail app does not show the notification banner when I receive an email from a gmail account. In another outlook account it does appear. Notifications only appear when I manually open the app. The sync and notification...
  6. windows 10 mail can not add email accounts error code shows up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 mail can not add email accounts error code shows up: windows 10, My mail was working fine . then it was not, uninstalled mail and accounts now can not add my email accounts in. just comes up with error code...
  7. Windows 10 Mail and Google Mail

Windows 10 Mail and Google Mail: A family member is saying that on occasion when sending mail using Windows 10 mail the email goes into the Spam folder and not the Sent mail folder. It is a Google mail address which is used. I have checked that Google IMAP is enabled and checked all the settings in Windows...
  8. Autocomplete for google gmail in mail app windows10

Autocomplete for google gmail in mail app windows10: Hello, I have a problem in Autocomplete. entering into the Windows Mail application. when I open mail app from start menu and add an account and google and after inside I find a mail installed in Google with password for someone. I want to delete it but I could not I tried...
  9. Not Able to View Email Attachments in Sent Mail Folder - Mail App Microsoft Surface Laptop 3

Not Able to View Email Attachments in Sent Mail Folder - Mail App Microsoft Surface Laptop 3: I recently setup my Gmail account in the Mail App for my Microsoft Surface Laptop 3. After the setup was complete, and I configured the mail app to sync everything from the Gmail account to the Mail app I checked the box to download full email messages with images, I then...
  10. Sent Mail not appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sent Mail not appearing: I am using Windows 10 Mail for all my mail accounts, most of which are Gmail. I am sending an email from Windows 10 Mail, which is being received by the recipient, as I am getting replies, but they are not showing up in the Sent folder. They used to show up and then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 built in mail app registry settings