Windows 10: Windows Mail

Discus and support Windows Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i want to delete a certain account that is not working anymore but it wont let me. as you will see in the screenshot i have two accounts, Gmail account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jamos316, Oct 9, 2014.

1. jamos316 Win User

Windows Mail

i want to delete a certain account that is not working anymore but it wont let me. as you will see in the screenshot i have two accounts, Gmail account is working and I want to keep however the account below it 'Smile Goteborg G...' is not working and I wish to delete it.
    When I go to delete it it tells me to sign in with Google. I cant do this as I havent got the account anymore and when I try to sign in with my gmail credentials it denies me.

Windows Mail [​IMG]

Windows Mail [​IMG]

Windows Mail [​IMG]

:)

jamos316, Oct 9, 2014

2. Windows Defender Blocks Game from writing to User file.

This worked great. Thank you

OutlookE-Mail, Oct 9, 2014
  3. AT&T Tilt & Motorola H700 Bluetooth

I have the AT&T Tilt and tried using it with two different Motorola H700 bluetooth devices. My complaint is the range is very short (only about 3 or 4 feet) with both bluetooth devices. Sometimes it is necessary for me to hold the phone in my hand to maintain
    satisfactory communication. Question: Which bluetooth device on the market has the longest range with the AT&T Tilt?? I have read both good and bad comments about the H700. However, I am also suspicious of the AT&T Tilt as well. The reason is-- I experienced
    the same issues with the HTC 8125 phone also. So this possibly is a HTC problem.

Mail Bucket, Oct 9, 2014
  4. Dude Win User
Thema:

Windows Mail

1. Windows Mail - Similar Threads - Mail

2. Windows Mail app is not giving me option to change display name on outgoing Gmail emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail app is not giving me option to change display name on outgoing Gmail emails: I have several GMail accounts added/linked to the Windows Mail app. I noticed that some of them started displaying a shorter version of my name which I don't prefer when I send emails. So, the recipient of those e-mails would see the sender me with a name that I don't...
  3. Windows 10 Mail BCC not working

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail BCC not working: Sending from Windows 10 Mail using Blind Carbon Copy and the recipient receives mail with all the recipients email addy's. I don't use it much myself, but a friend does and sure enough, I tried bcc and the emails are visible along side the bcc. 151260
  4. windows mail imap smtp settings for adobe to send attachments

windows mail imap smtp settings for adobe to send attachments: Cannot send adobe attachments, I need windows mail 10 settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-imap-smtp-settings-for-adobe-to-send/5d8aad3b-6908-408b-84d8-4082c004c510
  5. How can I simply unlink all 8 of my email accounts in Mail.

How can I simply unlink all 8 of my email accounts in Mail.: All 8 email addresses have been unlinked prior to this morning. All my accounts are synced to get mail delivered every 15 minutes. Yesterday and today 2 out of the 8 accounts will not sync. I thought maybe linking all 8 would solve issue, just made it worse. Didn't want all...
  6. windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 mail: hi i have changed my password on a none windows email but now windows will not let me change the password and keeps coming back with a 16 digit password in settings i have tried removing the account and putting back on but still no joy i have even removed the email app and...
  7. Windows Mail Tile Will Not Open

Windows Mail Tile Will Not Open: This morning when I went to check my email, the mail tile will not open. I click on it, there is a momentary pause showing the mail screen, and then.... nothing. I restarted the computer but still nothing. I didn't change any settings or do anything. The tile just stopped...
  8. Mail searching isn't working

Mail searching isn't working: I need to find a specific older mail in the Mail Windows app, but I can't find anything. I tried again searching a more recent mail that I saw in my inbox and nothing came out. It just displays a "Didn't find anything". I've tried to search with the sender's address, still...
  9. Windows 10 Windows Mail timeout

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Windows Mail timeout: How do I fix the time out issue on Windows 10 Windows Mail app? Whenever I open the Windows Mail app, it will stay open for a few minutes and then close down completely. It is not crashing just shuts down and disappear from the task manager so it is not runnig....
  10. Fix "Work or School account problem" after deleting an e-mail account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix "Work or School account problem" after deleting an e-mail account.: Hello: I had an e-mail address that I had linked to Windows. Since I did not really use it, I deleted the e-mail account. Every day or so, I will get an alert from Windows to fix the account. I go into Settings -> Email & Accounts, and there I find the e-mail address and...