Windows 10: Windows Mail

Discus and support Windows Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i want to delete a certain account that is not working anymore but it wont let me. as you will see in the screenshot i have two accounts, Gmail account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jamos316, Oct 9, 2014.

1. jamos316 Win User

Windows Mail

i want to delete a certain account that is not working anymore but it wont let me. as you will see in the screenshot i have two accounts, Gmail account is working and I want to keep however the account below it 'Smile Goteborg G...' is not working and I wish to delete it.
    When I go to delete it it tells me to sign in with Google. I cant do this as I havent got the account anymore and when I try to sign in with my gmail credentials it denies me.

Windows Mail [​IMG]

Windows Mail [​IMG]

Windows Mail [​IMG]

:)

jamos316, Oct 9, 2014

2. Windows Defender Blocks Game from writing to User file.

This worked great. Thank you

OutlookE-Mail, Oct 9, 2014
  3. AT&T Tilt & Motorola H700 Bluetooth

I have the AT&T Tilt and tried using it with two different Motorola H700 bluetooth devices. My complaint is the range is very short (only about 3 or 4 feet) with both bluetooth devices. Sometimes it is necessary for me to hold the phone in my hand to maintain
    satisfactory communication. Question: Which bluetooth device on the market has the longest range with the AT&T Tilt?? I have read both good and bad comments about the H700. However, I am also suspicious of the AT&T Tilt as well. The reason is-- I experienced
    the same issues with the HTC 8125 phone also. So this possibly is a HTC problem.

Mail Bucket, Oct 9, 2014
  4. Dude Win User
Thema:

Windows Mail

1. Windows Mail - Similar Threads - Mail

2. Mail folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail folders: Two of my email folders have been removed. One is SPAM/Junk and the other is a folder I created. How do I restore a SPAM folder? The APP is useless without it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-folders/b5eeb6dd-b045-4d08-bb38-281966252578
  3. delete entire contents of deleted folder in Windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete entire contents of deleted folder in Windows 10 mail: How do I delete entire contents of deleted folder in Windows 10 mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-entire-contents-of-deleted-folder-in/4dd26600-eb12-4172-91c6-ed25dbace914
  4. Cant sign into Windows 10 mail

Cant sign into Windows 10 mail: I can not sign in to "mail"... I receive an email to sign in. Click on it, and it either receive a msg that can't be done at this time, or just repeatedly opens the same tab telling me to sign in. I can sign in the Microsoft community, though. Also, I am still able to...
  5. Cannot recreate email account in Mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot recreate email account in Mail app: I was advised to delete / restore 2 failed accounts in the Mail app. The Outlook account was restored OK but I cannot get my second account, Yahoo, back. I can access the account OK online and in my Android tablet, but not in the Windows 10 PC Mail app. I reach the stage...
  6. Why is my Mail storage so high? 35GB?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my Mail storage so high? 35GB?: I'm cleaning up my Surface Pro 4 due to storage getting high. I noticed that my Mail storage is at 35GB. I don't know why it would be this much. I do not even use my Windows email account. I do use Outlook 2013 for work. Outlook shows my mailbox size to be about 4.8GB. Does...
  7. Main g-mail e-mail address not showing up

Main g-mail e-mail address not showing up: Hi I have had some problems with my main e-mail address lately. I have 2 addresses, but my main one is not showing up in the mail application, however, it shows up in the accounts section. The only way I can access it is to sign into google.com and then it is okay. How...
  8. Mail hyperlinks all indicating popup blocker

Mail hyperlinks all indicating popup blocker: I downloaded the Microsoft update last night. Now when using Chrome and AOL mail, I can no longer open any hyperlinks. Getting the following message: "Could not open window. If you have a popup blocker installed, please make sure it is disabled." I have not installed...
  9. Win 10 + mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 + mail: e-mail doesn't work in 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-mail/9079e721-a9c2-4374-923d-c0acfa8d39fc
  10. Microsoft 10 Mail App

Microsoft 10 Mail App: Regular user of microsft 10 mail app, have both gmail account and hotmail account imstalled. mail app has started to crash frequently but always rebooted and was fine. Today sadly not the case. App reopened but each time i opened draft folder crashes again. Rebooted app...