Windows 10: Windows Mail

Discus and support Windows Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i want to delete a certain account that is not working anymore but it wont let me. as you will see in the screenshot i have two accounts, Gmail account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jamos316, Oct 9, 2014.

1. jamos316 Win User

Windows Mail

i want to delete a certain account that is not working anymore but it wont let me. as you will see in the screenshot i have two accounts, Gmail account is working and I want to keep however the account below it 'Smile Goteborg G...' is not working and I wish to delete it.
    When I go to delete it it tells me to sign in with Google. I cant do this as I havent got the account anymore and when I try to sign in with my gmail credentials it denies me.

Windows Mail [​IMG]

Windows Mail [​IMG]

Windows Mail [​IMG]

:)

jamos316, Oct 9, 2014

2. Windows Defender Blocks Game from writing to User file.

This worked great. Thank you

OutlookE-Mail, Oct 9, 2014
  3. AT&T Tilt & Motorola H700 Bluetooth

I have the AT&T Tilt and tried using it with two different Motorola H700 bluetooth devices. My complaint is the range is very short (only about 3 or 4 feet) with both bluetooth devices. Sometimes it is necessary for me to hold the phone in my hand to maintain
    satisfactory communication. Question: Which bluetooth device on the market has the longest range with the AT&T Tilt?? I have read both good and bad comments about the H700. However, I am also suspicious of the AT&T Tilt as well. The reason is-- I experienced
    the same issues with the HTC 8125 phone also. So this possibly is a HTC problem.

Mail Bucket, Oct 9, 2014
  4. Dude Win User
Thema:

Windows Mail

1. Windows Mail - Similar Threads - Mail

2. Shift key not working in Windows mail (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift key not working in Windows mail (Windows 10): Hi I recently purchased a Lenovo ideapad 330 laptop running Windows 10, to replace my old HP on Windows 7. In the Windows mail utility on the Lenovo I can't select contiguous mails in my inbox (to move them to a folder) as the shift key doesn't work (neither does the control...
  3. windows live 2012 e-mail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows live 2012 e-mail account: this picks up my messages from my provider, but suddenly is downloading all of my read and deleted posts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-2012-e-mail-account/fbfffd40-7dbc-4cff-acd6-99d8d66fc91d
  4. Windows mail app doesn't sync on Win 10 PC (1803), not a new device, only the main Hotmail...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows mail app doesn't sync on Win 10 PC (1803), not a new device, only the main Hotmail...: win 10 pc 1803 here, win mail app doesn't sync, constantly notifies settings are out-of-date, have outlook but rely on mail app for multiple emails, including other MS, Outlook, and Hotmail accounts on my PC...
  5. Windows 10 Mail App for Apple iCloud Email

Windows 10 Mail App for Apple iCloud Email: Can't connect my apple icloud email to Windows 10 Mail Application; no issue with correct PW and certificates. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-for-apple-icloud-email/5d1bc240-2be6-4c8a-a6b9-fb3b1891323c
  6. Mail for windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail for windows 10: I have Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.194, I use the built in Mail app. I have 3 email accounts, 1 outlook, 2 BT internet ones. All 3 were working without issue until the following updates were installed, KB4471332 Cumulative for 1809 x64 and KB4470502 net framework...
  7. Windows 10 Mail Program No way to change password

Windows 10 Mail Program No way to change password: Using the win10 mail program, I have 3 different email accounts. One is a personal one through local provider, one is a google account and one is through EXCHANGE. I have been attempting to update the email password on the Exchange account. Going through Account settings,...
  8. windows mail

windows mail: How do we delete Obsolete email addresses In the TO drop down menu In Windows 10 mail? Thank you for your help Barb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail/da2fe892-bc1a-4f3b-8955-5f5e461b5999
  9. How do I install Gmail as default mail?

How do I install Gmail as default mail?: Hi people. How do I install Gmail as default mail? I have a notebook HP model Envy running Windows 10 and I wish to use Gmail as my favorite email server. ¿What should I do? Thanks! Moved from Spanish....
  10. Search for Mail App Email Profiles?

Search for Mail App Email Profiles?: Hi all, Anyone know if there's a way to search whether users may have added in an email into the Mail App and if there's a way to prevent users from using it? I know you can remove it via PowerShell, but would like to get an idea of how many users actually may have added...