Windows 10: Windows Mail

Discus and support Windows Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i want to delete a certain account that is not working anymore but it wont let me. as you will see in the screenshot i have two accounts, Gmail account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jamos316, Oct 9, 2014.

1. jamos316 Win User

Windows Mail

i want to delete a certain account that is not working anymore but it wont let me. as you will see in the screenshot i have two accounts, Gmail account is working and I want to keep however the account below it 'Smile Goteborg G...' is not working and I wish to delete it.
    When I go to delete it it tells me to sign in with Google. I cant do this as I havent got the account anymore and when I try to sign in with my gmail credentials it denies me.

Windows Mail [​IMG]

Windows Mail [​IMG]

Windows Mail [​IMG]

:)

jamos316, Oct 9, 2014

2. Windows Defender Blocks Game from writing to User file.

This worked great. Thank you

OutlookE-Mail, Oct 9, 2014
  3. AT&T Tilt & Motorola H700 Bluetooth

I have the AT&T Tilt and tried using it with two different Motorola H700 bluetooth devices. My complaint is the range is very short (only about 3 or 4 feet) with both bluetooth devices. Sometimes it is necessary for me to hold the phone in my hand to maintain
    satisfactory communication. Question: Which bluetooth device on the market has the longest range with the AT&T Tilt?? I have read both good and bad comments about the H700. However, I am also suspicious of the AT&T Tilt as well. The reason is-- I experienced
    the same issues with the HTC 8125 phone also. So this possibly is a HTC problem.

Mail Bucket, Oct 9, 2014
  4. Dude Win User
Thema:

Windows Mail

1. Windows Mail - Similar Threads - Mail

2. Send e-mail from my document file - no longer can I do this.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Send e-mail from my document file - no longer can I do this.: I reset my computer and I can no longer send a document via e-mail from my file folder. the message says "there is no e-mail program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an e-mail program or if one is already installed, create an association in the...
  3. Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list: I know it is possible because I have done it before. Unfortunately I can not find the web page again. It is not done through the program. 133145
  4. add mail

add mail: hi, I cant add all my email address to my outlook mail.. pls guide me thru... tq maggie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-mail/0d0b2e75-bee0-4c64-9db3-b0e58b917be2
  5. Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list: I know it is possible because I have done it before. Unfortunately I can not find the web page again. It is not done through the program. 133145
  6. Windows Live Mail and Outlook.com

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Mail and Outlook.com: Current ISP is Sky. I am unable to send or receive emails using WLM or Outlookcom. All emails on the Sky email a/c were deletd at the beginning of May, so I deleted WLM and reloaded it. Over 2000 emails were received on the BT and Sky accounts. Now, they have deleted all...
  7. Windows Mail error code 0x8007139f

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Mail error code 0x8007139f: Hello, When I am trying to add an email account to my Windows Mail app, after I type in the name I would like to send messages with, I am getting an error with the error code 0x8007139f. Is there any way to fix this problem? Thanks....
  8. Windows Live Mail failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail failure: Since Late 20 May I am unable to use Windows Live Mail with Windows 10. Am completely at a loss asl to what I should do. Am NOT techninally minded and well into my eighties so H E L P. Only part screen available with little orionly fragmented print visible. Have been...
  9. Reorder Open Mail items when hovering over the outlook icon (How to reorder open windows)

Reorder Open Mail items when hovering over the outlook icon (How to reorder open windows): When opening Outlook one item will display when highlighting the Outlook icon. When you open up the Outlook Calendar in a new window the calendar is listed below the mail window. As you open emails the emails are added to the bottom of the new window list. I usually have 15...
  10. Why does Microsoft Apps want to be able to delete all gmail mails?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does Microsoft Apps want to be able to delete all gmail mails?: I get the following message: Microsoft apps and services would like to: Read, compose, send, and permanently delete all your email from Gmail [ATTACH] This app wants permission to do anything you can do in your Gmail, including: Read your emails Compose new emails...