Windows 10: Windows Mail

Discus and support Windows Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i want to delete a certain account that is not working anymore but it wont let me. as you will see in the screenshot i have two accounts, Gmail account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jamos316, Oct 9, 2014.

1. jamos316 Win User

Windows Mail

i want to delete a certain account that is not working anymore but it wont let me. as you will see in the screenshot i have two accounts, Gmail account is working and I want to keep however the account below it 'Smile Goteborg G...' is not working and I wish to delete it.
    When I go to delete it it tells me to sign in with Google. I cant do this as I havent got the account anymore and when I try to sign in with my gmail credentials it denies me.

Windows Mail [​IMG]

Windows Mail [​IMG]

Windows Mail [​IMG]

:)

jamos316, Oct 9, 2014

2. Windows Defender Blocks Game from writing to User file.

This worked great. Thank you

OutlookE-Mail, Oct 9, 2014
  3. AT&T Tilt & Motorola H700 Bluetooth

I have the AT&T Tilt and tried using it with two different Motorola H700 bluetooth devices. My complaint is the range is very short (only about 3 or 4 feet) with both bluetooth devices. Sometimes it is necessary for me to hold the phone in my hand to maintain
    satisfactory communication. Question: Which bluetooth device on the market has the longest range with the AT&T Tilt?? I have read both good and bad comments about the H700. However, I am also suspicious of the AT&T Tilt as well. The reason is-- I experienced
    the same issues with the HTC 8125 phone also. So this possibly is a HTC problem.

Mail Bucket, Oct 9, 2014
  4. Dude Win User
Thema:

Windows Mail

1. Windows Mail - Similar Threads - Mail

2. Windows 10 mail setup

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail setup: I cannot get to windows mail setup and I get so sound from windows mail. Version 20H2 (osBuild 19042-804) Thank you for any help you can give. Maggie 175433
  3. cant get mail from microsoft windows becouse I imput my name wrong how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant get mail from microsoft windows becouse I imput my name wrong how can I fix it?: I need help to edit my gmail address so microsoft-windows can give me the numbers to fix my address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-mail-from-microsoft-windows-becouse-i/5a219de5-1fef-4903-8370-04673ba6f758
  4. G MAIL

in Windows 10 Customization
    G MAIL: How do I import old emails to my new HP computer into Gmail? I don't see any import button in settings. I don' know if it makes a difference but my old computer is Windows 7 and the new one is Windows 10. Thank you....
  5. Windows 10 mail old contacts appear that are not in the People App

Windows 10 mail old contacts appear that are not in the People App: Hi there, I've moved to Windows 10 and when using the Mail app, I type in part of an email address or shortcut name such as "dad" and it gives me an email address that is out of date - not by days or months but years! I've looked in the People app and filtered out all the...
  6. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live Mail: Windows Live Mail was a perfect Mail client for my purposes, logical and easy to use. Now that I have upgraded my hard drive and installed the latest Windows 10, I can no longer install Windows Live Mail. I have been using MS Outlook 2003, but it is faulty and mail...
  7. How do I mail a letter typed on Workpad?

How do I mail a letter typed on Workpad?: I have typed a letter on workpad but I don't see how to mail it. I can copy and print it but I can't figure out how to send it to an email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-mail-a-letter-typed-on-workpad/af96d6e7-7f65-4e1d-afb7-4ec2fd0e155d
  8. ransomware mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ransomware mail: My daughter accidentally open a mail with ransomware! her laptop will not work for her blogs Will reinstall windows or fresh start remove the encrypted virus or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/ransomware-mail/2f02da3c-0936-4659-8df9-dabc20cad137
  9. Multi User E-mail Client

in Browsers and Email
    Multi User E-mail Client: Is there an e-mail client software package that can support two concurrent users? The situation is two users on a small network sharing a local e-mail filestore. Several e-mail addresses feed into the shared filestore and are then transferred from the Inbox to named...
  10. Mail Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail Windows 10: I have a strange occurrence that is happening when I send an email through "mail Windows 10". For example, the most recent example is that I was viewing a product on Amazon and I wanted to share it with my husband, I clicked on the option to email him the info. I have a Gmail...