Windows 10: Windows Maill App- not working

Discus and support Windows Maill App- not working in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Yesterday was updated. Now Mail app not working. It starts and then disappears. 117489 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lvgandhi, Sep 8, 2018.

1. lvgandhi Win User

Windows Maill App- not working

Yesterday was updated. Now Mail app not working. It starts and then disappears.

:)

lvgandhi, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Maill App- not working - Similar Threads - Maill App working

2. Windows Apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Apps not working: Recently every one of windows apps on my computer stopped working. Even Windows update shows error installing "2024-01 Aktualizácia zabezpečenia pre Windows 10 Version 22H2 pre systémy s procesorom typu x64 KB5034441" Unfortunately, I didn't notice when this thing occured. I...
  3. Windows apps not working

Windows apps not working: A couple of days ago my computer did an automatic Windows update from the Microsoft website. Since then, most of my Windows apps are not running. My HP Smart app is not working as well. When I try using the HP Smart app or the Windows snipping tool or try to turn on my...
  4. Windows Apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Apps not working: Hai!I have been Windows 10 for a long time. I have never faced this type of problem. All the Windows 10 apps in my computer doesn't even working properly. It just opens up and closes immediately. Even the Microsoft Store is not not opening.I cant install any apps. Is there...
  5. Wins 10 Maill Apps - unable to open attachment unless the file is downloaded.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wins 10 Maill Apps - unable to open attachment unless the file is downloaded.: it seems like i cannot open and view attachment in the Mail Apps in my windows 10. The only option i have is to download the file and open it. i tried the same email account on another computer ( win 10) , the attachment can be open without saving the attachment. i try to...
  6. Windows Apps Not Working?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Apps Not Working?: Every since the last windows update none of the windows applications are working for me anymore. When I try to open the windows store it either doesn't do anything or opens for a second and closes. This is the error I get whenever I try to use something like photos,...
  7. Windows Apps not working

Windows Apps not working: None of the windows apps are not working in my system (Win 10 Home edition). Please can you help. The various options I have done so far includes:- 1. Windows App troubleshooter 2. Creating new account 3. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth 4. sfc /scannow 5....
  8. Windows apps are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows apps are not working: Step 1 wsReset error: You need a new app to open Windows defender, start menu doesn't work either Step 2 Powershell $manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest...
  9. Windows Maill App- not working

Windows Maill App- not working: Yesterday was updated. Now Mail app not working. It starts and then disappears. 117489
  10. Broken Maill and Calendar App

Broken Maill and Calendar App: Hi everyone just a small issue I hope someone can figure it I have been at it for a couple of hours now, my Mail and calendar app do not open they flicker on the screen and vanish instantly as I click to open them. Strangely Mail and calendar does ask for an update if I...