Windows 10: windows main screen resizing

Discus and support windows main screen resizing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there yesterday a MS expert fixed my Windows issue on my Dell Inspiron 15 7000. Today when I opened it the Windows 10 screen ( with the icons)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Paintmouse, Sep 12, 2018.

1. windows main screen resizing

Hi there

yesterday a MS expert fixed my Windows issue on my Dell Inspiron 15 7000. Today when I opened it the Windows 10 screen ( with the icons) will not expand to full screen size - the normal buttons( min. max. close are not in the upper right hand corner.

Help!!!!!

:)

Paintmouse, Sep 12, 2018
  2. John Vil Win User

moving and resizing

Hi Bob,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to resize or move applications after installing an update. To better assist you with your concern, we would like you to answer the questions below:

• Does it happen only on one application?
    • Which application are you having issues resizing or moving?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run the Windows 10 troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Sep 12, 2018
  3. resizing photos in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to use the Photo Gallery and check if you are able to resize the photos.

Please follow the below steps.

• Open Photo Gallery

• Navigate to the folder where the photos are.

• Select the photos

• Select the 'Edit' tab

• Select Resize

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 12, 2018
  4. windows main screen resizing

Cannot resize the calculator and cannot move it when it is open on screen

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with resizing Calculator on Start menu, do let us know how exactly are you trying to do so?

As a workaround if you are trying to resize the Calculator on Start menu, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Steps to pin Calculator to Start menu and Resize it:

• Press Windows key, click on All apps, and right click on
      Calculator.
    • Click on Pin to Start (If not yet pinned), now right click on the tile for
      Calculator on click on Resize.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Also, try to access the Calculator from safe mode and check if the issue persists.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Hope it help. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

windows main screen resizing

1. windows main screen resizing - Similar Threads - main screen resizing

2. I can't resize my main partition. Why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't resize my main partition. Why?: So I wanted to install Ubuntu in dual boot with windows 10 but I can't resize my SSD. When I open disk manager I get only 138MB available when I got 34GB free (my SSD is 236GB total). What should I do? Do I need to clean it up? Or do I need to disable BitLocker? Edit: build...
  3. Split Screen not resizing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Split Screen not resizing: I have checked that all the split screen settings are enabled and reset them. When I try to drag a tab across to split the screen it doesn't resize the window, and I can just see the left and right half of two full size screens, is there anything else I can do?...
  4. Resize screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resize screen: How and where can resize Candy crush friends in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resize-screen/2427a991-54b2-4a9a-8671-c2064b9e6ec6
  5. Windows main screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows main screen: Files and documents on the main screen have little red circles with x's in them, what is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-main-screen/9adec28c-28fe-442f-a80c-ceebb114ad0e"
  6. resize screen windows 10

resize screen windows 10: need to resize my screen help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resize-screen-windows-10/793b2a1e-6ef7-4f17-88c0-ff089b44db6e
  7. Resized Window Resizing By Itself

Resized Window Resizing By Itself: Hi, Every few days or so, desktop windows (e.g., windows explorer) that i have resized revert back to the default size by themselves. The window also changes position from where i had it, putting itself in the top left corner. Whem this problem occurs i also notice changes...
  8. Resizing the screen

Resizing the screen: All of a sudden, I turn on my computer and the screens are huge. How do I resize them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resizing-the-screen/ae5f05ab-6e79-499b-b609-1edc77be6224
  9. Windows Resizing After Full Screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows Resizing After Full Screen: After I exit certain games that operate in full screen mode, the surrounding window sizes of other applications (such as Windows Explorer) are drastically reduced, forcing me to manually resize them. I have an HP Omen desktop with a Nvidia GTX 1060 graphics card, connected...
  10. Resizing Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Resizing Screen: I have tried to get my screen to resize by changing the Tablet setting to desktop and asking to be notified if that is changed automatically. I still cant get my screen to resize by clicking the overlapping squares next to the X at the top right of the screen. I am totally...