Windows 10: Windows main screen

Discus and support Windows main screen in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Files and documents on the main screen have little red circles with x's in them, what is that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DDevens, May 2, 2019.

1. DDevens Win User

Windows main screen

Files and documents on the main screen have little red circles with x's in them, what is that?

:)

DDevens, May 2, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 2, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 2, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows main screen

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows main screen

1. Windows main screen - Similar Threads - main screen

2. My computer keeps blue screening die to several issues the main one being dpc watchdog...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps blue screening die to several issues the main one being dpc watchdog...: My computer randomly 2 weeks ago started blue screening with the issue dpc watchdog violation i tried to fix it and it worked for 3 days and since then ive used a ddu and reinstalled my graphics drivers several times. Its gotten so bad i had a critical error and it reset my...
  3. My computer keeps blue screening die to several issues the main one being dpc watchdog...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps blue screening die to several issues the main one being dpc watchdog...: My computer randomly 2 weeks ago started blue screening with the issue dpc watchdog violation i tried to fix it and it worked for 3 days and since then ive used a ddu and reinstalled my graphics drivers several times. Its gotten so bad i had a critical error and it reset my...
  4. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...: This has been going on for like 2-3 months at first it worked really well I got it in March 2023. Ive tried taking out my ram card and putting it back in to see if it was loose, ive tried factory resetting my computer fully, ive tried updating my drivers, updating my...
  5. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...: This has been going on for like 2-3 months at first it worked really well I got it in March 2023. Ive tried taking out my ram card and putting it back in to see if it was loose, ive tried factory resetting my computer fully, ive tried updating my drivers, updating my...
  6. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....: My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work. How can i fix it? Sometimes it works and then not. I restarted and it didnt help. No more update also....
  8. My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....

My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....: My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work. How can i fix it? Sometimes it works and then not. I restarted and it didnt help. No more update also....
  9. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

in Windows 10 Gaming