Windows 10: windows major update 1903 installs...like forever?

Discus and support windows major update 1903 installs...like forever? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Why?... The updates getting bigger and bigger, and install time is like insane, really unheard of. And one have to finish the update, because when the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by bitscooper, Jul 27, 2019.

1. windows major update 1903 installs...like forever?

Why?...

The updates getting bigger and bigger, and install time is like insane, really unheard of. And one have to finish the update, because when the system reboots, the process starts allover again.

It would at least be nice if the future installations could be done in parts, so once installing and a certain point has reached, this would be definitive, and when the system is rebooted the update continues from there.

My system is updating/installing since yesterday and is now at 50%, ....it's crazieness *Mad During installation the system is kind of slow, at times unresponsive, and after all this time once the update has finished, the system needs to restart and again you need to wait for long time before it's ready to use.

I was never thinking about updating, i did see it as part of the process, but i'm now already wondering how much the next update is gonna take?

:)

bitscooper, Jul 27, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 27, 2019
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

4. jds21 Win User

windows major update 1903 installs...like forever?

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

windows major update 1903 installs...like forever?

1. windows major update 1903 installs...like forever? - Similar Threads - major update 1903

2. ... it stays forever like this, didn't install or modify anything :/

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ... it stays forever like this, didn't install or modify anything :/: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bottomtextboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxur5n/it_stays_forever_like_this_didnt_install_or/
  3. Major headaches with Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Major headaches with Windows 10 1903: I think that MS made major mistakes in Windows 10 1903. My Outlook has twice lost all my emails, requiring an hour or so to rebuild them, and 3 times lost all my formatting in Layout as well as my signature. File Explorer is separating files by today, this week, this month,...
  4. Help with updates 1903 & 1909 - major issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help with updates 1903 & 1909 - major issues: Hello, I tried to read before posting this but it seems either I waited to long before asking or not many of you have had the same issues.... so hopefully I will get an answer here.... Back in November I was "forced" to "upgrade" to 1903 (was running 1809 build...
  5. Windows 10 (1903) update takes forever

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 (1903) update takes forever: My laptop is installing the Windows 10 1903 (i think) update. And it takes forever. Right now it's at 26% after 3 hours. Is this normal? I mean i can't really be normal - since i can install Windows from scratch 3 times over in the time it takes the update to get from 0 to...
  6. Win 1903 update: sounds like ****

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 1903 update: sounds like ****: The sound is really bad since updating to 1903. I have a Realtek "high definition audio" onboard. As if Realtek wasn't bad enough before. There no updated drivers available....
  7. Update 1903 Major Sound Bug?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update 1903 Major Sound Bug?: Hi, so i just recently updated my Windows to 1903 a week back, but i never really thought that it would affect anything in my system or drivers itself. After the Update's been done and processed in my PC, i detected that my sound quality coming from my headset was low, i...
  8. After Windows 10 installed a major update (1903), Processor Power Management Options are...

in Windows 10 Customization
    After Windows 10 installed a major update (1903), Processor Power Management Options are...: Everything was fine until the update which installed yesterday from this date 30th July 2019, and after extensive testing with CPU-Z i am positive this problem is out of my control. My Ryzen 7 1800x CPU runs hot even with a H80i liquid cooler, but i like to force it to run...
  9. Major Bug after update 1903 version

Major Bug after update 1903 version: After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is...
  10. Major Bug in Windows Update 1903

Major Bug in Windows Update 1903: After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. feature update to windows 10 version 1903 long download