Windows 10: Windows make a beep when I press the Caps and some other special keys

Discus and support Windows make a beep when I press the Caps and some other special keys in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been looking for an answer to my question and I wonder if this will help anyone, it did not for me, I am glad did not go updating drivers or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by What_I_find_I'll_Share, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Windows make a beep when I press the Caps and some other special keys

I have been looking for an answer to my question and I wonder if this will help anyone, it did not for me, I am glad did not go updating drivers or anything. This is the link for the video I found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yS6JyBgvTs

It is simply go to Start > Settings > Ease of Access > Turn off Toggle Keys / Hear a tone when you press Caps Lock, Nums Lock, and Scroll Lock

No need to save... enjoy!

:)

What_I_find_I'll_Share, Apr 9, 2019

2. CAPS ON/OFF KEY

When I press the caps key on or off, it makes a beeping sound. How do I turn the sound off?

SeniorLassAH, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Change Beep when keys are pressed or accepted

Hi everybody,

I want to know; if there is a way to change a sound, beep, that win 10 plays when this option is enable.

Path:

Control Panel\Ease of Access\Ease of Access Center\Set up Filter Keys

Other settings

• Beep when keys are pressed or accepted.

I don't like that beep, I want another one and it would be great if the user can change it.

Thanks in advance, sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker.

Jesus Lopera, Apr 9, 2019
  4. paul7876 Win User

Windows make a beep when I press the Caps and some other special keys

Key press beeps go funny if a key is held down (E71)

Hi everyone,

Has anyone else noticed that the beeps produced by pressing a key go a bit funny if a key is held down for a few seconds to make it beep repidly?

If I'm scrolling down a long list of files, the key beeps change to what is almost a double beep, then if I do it again theres a click and it all goes back to normal.

I don't think this is a hardware fault, as its never been dropped, has done this since day one, and only happens if I hold a key down as opposed to pressing it quickly.

Anyone else noticed this?

Paul

paul7876, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows make a beep when I press the Caps and some other special keys

1. Windows make a beep when I press the Caps and some other special keys - Similar Threads - beep press Caps

2. When I pressed Windows Key + ., the emoji panel appeared, but there are no special...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I pressed Windows Key + ., the emoji panel appeared, but there are no special...: I remember being able to find special characters, such as Ω and σ, in the emoji panel. Now I don't know whether it's due to an update, but I can't find them there. Since I use the Chinese keyboard also, I have no problem finding these when I press Ctrl + Shift + E....
  3. Some keys only work when pressed in combination with Fn key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some keys only work when pressed in combination with Fn key: Hello everyone, I have a strange issue with my keyboard and I can't seem to find other posts about it. When I press specific keys (L, down arrow, 9 on numpad), they sometimes are not recognized. For minutes at a time, I cannot press them on their own (issue is present in...
  4. Special Keys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Special Keys: How do I attach a letter series to a key or combination of keys so that when the key is hit the letter series will be inserted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/special-keys/e68c8d82-175f-4533-aa56-e6adabd25606
  5. When the key " Enter " is pressed makes a noise.

When the key " Enter " is pressed makes a noise.: Hello everyone who's reading this, if there is any spelling mistakes my apologies. The problem I'm facing is when I press the enter key it makes a noise, what I tried to fix it, I unplugged en plugged my keyboard back in, restarted my computer. It didn't fix it, so I went on...
  6. Caps Lock ONLY Toggles On/Off By Pressing Shift Key While Pressing Caps Lock.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Caps Lock ONLY Toggles On/Off By Pressing Shift Key While Pressing Caps Lock.: So for whatever reason, my caps lock can only be turned on and off while I'm pressing the shift (or ctrl) key along with the caps lock key. If someone could help me figure out how to make it so I can turn caps lock on and off just by pressing the caps lock key without needing...
  7. Keyboard beeps when any key is pressed after new motherboard is installed

Keyboard beeps when any key is pressed after new motherboard is installed: I recently installed a new motherboard on my Dell XPS L502X laptop. It's running Windows 10. Now, whenever I press any key, I get a BIOS beep. I can turn my sound off, my systems sound off, and I've doubled checked sticky keys and the like. It still beeps with EVERY key. And...
  8. Tab key makes annoying beep every time I press it (Win10)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tab key makes annoying beep every time I press it (Win10): Dear Microsoft Community, My tab key makes an annoying blip every time I press it. I have been scrolling through forums, trying every solution, but I haven't found the answer to my particular problem. I have a gaming laptop that runs on Windows 10. Sticky keys, toggle keys,...
  9. Press Shift Key to turn off Caps Lock

in Windows 10 Support
    Press Shift Key to turn off Caps Lock: In Windows 7 there was a Keyboard tab that let you use the Shift key to turn off Caps Lock, it seems to be missing in Windows 10. Anyone know how to set this? 69309
  10. Beeping Sound When Repeatedly Pressing Shift

in Windows 10 Support
    Beeping Sound When Repeatedly Pressing Shift: Whenever I press shift multiple times System Sounds makes a really annoying beeping sound. I have already disabled Sticky, Toggle and Filter Keys to try and fix the issue, but it didn't work. Would love some help, has been happening since I updated Windows about a week...