Windows 10: Windows make a beep when I press the Caps and some other special keys

Discus and support Windows make a beep when I press the Caps and some other special keys in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been looking for an answer to my question and I wonder if this will help anyone, it did not for me, I am glad did not go updating drivers or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by What_I_find_I'll_Share, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Windows make a beep when I press the Caps and some other special keys

I have been looking for an answer to my question and I wonder if this will help anyone, it did not for me, I am glad did not go updating drivers or anything. This is the link for the video I found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yS6JyBgvTs

It is simply go to Start > Settings > Ease of Access > Turn off Toggle Keys / Hear a tone when you press Caps Lock, Nums Lock, and Scroll Lock

No need to save... enjoy!

:)

What_I_find_I'll_Share, Apr 9, 2019

2. CAPS ON/OFF KEY

When I press the caps key on or off, it makes a beeping sound. How do I turn the sound off?

SeniorLassAH, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Change Beep when keys are pressed or accepted

Hi everybody,

I want to know; if there is a way to change a sound, beep, that win 10 plays when this option is enable.

Path:

Control Panel\Ease of Access\Ease of Access Center\Set up Filter Keys

Other settings

• Beep when keys are pressed or accepted.

I don't like that beep, I want another one and it would be great if the user can change it.

Thanks in advance, sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker.

Jesus Lopera, Apr 9, 2019
  4. paul7876 Win User

Windows make a beep when I press the Caps and some other special keys

Key press beeps go funny if a key is held down (E71)

Hi everyone,

Has anyone else noticed that the beeps produced by pressing a key go a bit funny if a key is held down for a few seconds to make it beep repidly?

If I'm scrolling down a long list of files, the key beeps change to what is almost a double beep, then if I do it again theres a click and it all goes back to normal.

I don't think this is a hardware fault, as its never been dropped, has done this since day one, and only happens if I hold a key down as opposed to pressing it quickly.

Anyone else noticed this?

Paul

paul7876, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows make a beep when I press the Caps and some other special keys

1. Windows make a beep when I press the Caps and some other special keys - Similar Threads - beep press Caps

2. My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.: Everytime the 'P' key is pressed it beeps and when on file explorer pressing P selects pictures folder. Hardware troubleshooting says nothing needs troubleshooting. The 'P' still inputs just makes an annoying sound while doing so....
  3. My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.: Everytime the 'P' key is pressed it beeps and when on file explorer pressing P selects pictures folder. Hardware troubleshooting says nothing needs troubleshooting. The 'P' still inputs just makes an annoying sound while doing so....
  4. My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it...

When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it...: When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it makes the function of “windows” key. What can I do?...
  6. when I press M it makes a beep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I press M it makes a beep: Do you know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-m-it-makes-a-beep/554bab54-50c9-4aa8-83ae-d5ad8569e728
  7. when I press M it makes a beep

when I press M it makes a beep: Do you know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-m-it-makes-a-beep/554bab54-50c9-4aa8-83ae-d5ad8569e728
  8. no beep sound when I press caps lock num lock but toggle keys are turned on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no beep sound when I press caps lock num lock but toggle keys are turned on: Toggle keys but sill i'm not getting beep sound when I press caps or num lock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-beep-sound-when-i-press-caps-lock-num-lock-but/38cb5f06-8dc3-4d14-8f1e-827fcd667585
  9. keyboard beeps when the key "t" is pressed

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard beeps when the key "t" is pressed: For some reason when I press the key "t" it beeps, I've tried restarting my pc that didn't work and turning off filter keys doesn't work either, please help me it's driving me crazy...
  10. When I pressed Windows Key + ., the emoji panel appeared, but there are no special...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I pressed Windows Key + ., the emoji panel appeared, but there are no special...: I remember being able to find special characters, such as Ω and σ, in the emoji panel. Now I don't know whether it's due to an update, but I can't find them there. Since I use the Chinese keyboard also, I have no problem finding these when I press Ctrl + Shift + E....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when pressing caps makes special characters