Windows 10: windows makes me restart every day to update maybe Security intelligence updates for...

Discus and support windows makes me restart every day to update maybe Security intelligence updates for... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; every time I start my computer and I check the power options in my start menu it always shows theres an update that needs to be done, but whats really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joshua Banister, Jun 3, 2021.

1. windows makes me restart every day to update maybe Security intelligence updates for...

every time I start my computer and I check the power options in my start menu it always shows theres an update that needs to be done, but whats really annoying is that everyday sometime in the afternoon i get a popup telling me to restart now, or it will restart in an hour automatically, and im not sure why. Im sure theres only supposed to be updates once every month or so.

:)

Joshua Banister, Jun 3, 2021
  2. Alpha Tau Win User

Automatic Security Intelligence Update

Whenever I go to Windows Update and click on Check for updates, I get Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender. Some times 2 or 3 updates every day.

My question: Can I tell Windows to check for updates automatically maybe twice a day and auto install these security updates?

Alpha Tau, Jun 3, 2021
  3. Windows 7 Ultimate (64) Security updates not installing.

I have been having problems in installing the updates that I have listed below. For each update I attempted to install them individually but they would not install. I also downloaded the SURT 6.1 KB947821 v27. The problem has been going on now for about 2 months. (whenever the issue with the updates comes to mind I am never near my pc). Thank you in advance.

Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 9 for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2838727)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2757638)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2785220)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2790113)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2813170)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2813430)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2839894)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2726535)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2773072)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2786400)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2798162)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2808679)

autigerfan, Jun 3, 2021
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

windows makes me restart every day to update maybe Security intelligence updates for...

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

Thema:

windows makes me restart every day to update maybe Security intelligence updates for...

1. windows makes me restart every day to update maybe Security intelligence updates for... - Similar Threads - makes restart every

2. Security Intelligence stuck in Windows Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Intelligence stuck in Windows Update: When I try to run the latest Windows Update, my computer seems to get stuck and won't fully process it. This is what I'm left with. Any suggestions?[Original Title: Windows Update]...
  3. Security intelligence update problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security intelligence update problem: Latest security intelligence update v1.327.295.0 brings the smartscreen problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-intelligence-update-problem/62a24135-1be5-4b2e-acd6-2aaa4a5d6d37
  4. Security Intelligence Update Reinstalling

Security Intelligence Update Reinstalling: I've had a problem over the last few weeks where the most recent Security Intelligence update reinstalls itself on every start-up and never officially installs, it's causing problems with other gameplay specifically World of Warcraft in that I cannot open games due to the...
  5. The Security intelligence never updates for me

The Security intelligence never updates for me: it somehow fixed itself once and now its doing it again, where it will infinity load and never start a update, please help fix this, i am tired of this stupid problem...
  6. Automatic Security Intelligence Update

Automatic Security Intelligence Update: Whenever I go to Windows Update and click on Check for updates, I get Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender. Some times 2 or 3 updates every day. My question: Can I tell Windows to check for updates automatically maybe twice a day and auto install these security...
  7. Security Intelligence Update

Security Intelligence Update: Every single time I get one of those updates I get the blue screen telling me the system quit working. It then gathers information and restarts which is very frustrating because it always happens when I'm in an online poker tournament. I check the reliability report and it...
  8. Security Intelligence update (WD)

Security Intelligence update (WD): Hi folks is this some new system / method that WD does for its updates or is this just the "standard" Virus definition database that WD uses being updated. So long as the system works OK and does its protection job I'm not too bothered but I m curious as to what it actually...
  9. Updates asks every day to install: Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender...

Updates asks every day to install: Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender...: Hello. I have a Windows Server 2016 server that every day asks to install: Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version 1.303.1210.0). I let it install and it says I'm up-to-date. The next day, it's back in the list of required...
  10. Windows 10 Security Update fails every day..

Windows 10 Security Update fails every day..: Hi, I have windows 10 on my laptop. Every day when I open my laptop, the update pop up comes on the screen and it wants to update some security things. But after a few minutes...It fails and the following message comes up. Something went wrong. Microsoft can't install...