Windows 10: Windows Malfunctioning Help Pleaase

Discus and support Windows Malfunctioning Help Pleaase in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC was working alright last night but when i started my zoom meeting like i daily do, after 5 mins it started lagging so hard that the voice was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yo_ItsMaster, May 18, 2021.

1. Windows Malfunctioning Help Pleaase

My PC was working alright last night but when i started my zoom meeting like i daily do, after 5 mins it started lagging so hard that the voice was dying, cursor & keyboard was hanging then i closed all of em and shutdown, after it i waited 5 mins and turned it on back then it was fine for 5 mins after that it again started hanging lagging malfunctioning like hell and it kept happening everytime after 5 mins then i performed a chskd check on c drive after that it checked all and was still malfunctioning then i had to do system reset, removed everything then it took like 4 hours a

:)

Yo_ItsMaster, May 18, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 18, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 18, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Windows Malfunctioning Help Pleaase

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Windows Malfunctioning Help Pleaase :)

Thema:

Windows Malfunctioning Help Pleaase

1. Windows Malfunctioning Help Pleaase - Similar Threads - Malfunctioning Help Pleaase

2. Windows Explorerer malfunctioning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Explorerer malfunctioning: For some time now I have had an issue with Explorer.exe doing some weird things. Often if I leave my system idling overnight I will see problems in the morning The main symptoms and how I notice something is wrong it varies from only problem 1 or a combination of all of...
  3. GUI malfunctioning in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    GUI malfunctioning in Windows: I'm a Windows 10 user and a part-time gamer so as expected I adjust my volume a lot to the enviroment. All has been fine up to today when I couldn't change the volume of my speakers through GUI because the sliding the edge was impossible. Then I managed to do it by clicking...
  4. malfunction

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    malfunction: why does my pc shutdown at 40% and wont come on anymore till it plugged to electricity ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malfunction/4cda66cb-072f-42cf-89d3-7870410617ef
  5. Windows Malfunction

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Malfunction: I recently updated my laptop to the latest windows 10 os version 2004. i have noticed that i cannot even change my time to a 12 hr format, i cannot even get to where my brightness could be adjusted, moreover my fn key + arrow up and down is not adjusting my brightness...
  6. malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Customization
    malfunctioning: Who do I get help from I am convinced there is a major fault in my computer. It has been back to Team knowhow twice. I have contacted the team on several occasions but the same faultsoccur...freezing, word and excel not responding and very very slow responses at other times....
  7. Malfunction

Malfunction: I am having multiple issues with my laptop system. First, the settings button to the left side of the start menu does nothing when I click on it. Also, the sign-in option in Windows store also does nothing when I click on it. Some things I type into the Cortana search menu...
  8. Windows 10 - Audio Malfunction Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Audio Malfunction Help: So it's been 1 month since it began to stop functioning and still couldn't figure it out what's wrong with it. I did all sound testings, went through device manager, updated all sound device, even reinstalled each of them, etc. and all of them give no sign of problem when in...
  9. Windows Malfunction

Windows Malfunction: I have recently bought a new Dell G3 laptop with licensed windows 10 home. Since day one, it's calculator is not working. The app upon opening gets opened with the logo and closes immediately. So I have tried a lot of online solutions. I tried resetting the app from SETTINGS....
  10. Windows Update is malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update is malfunctioning: I have this error for a really long time, and I'm getting tired in searching for the solution. The Windows Update in my Windows 10 only displays neverending running dots. I can't get any update for my Windows OS. My Windows Store is also dead. Please help me with this one....