Windows 10: Windows Malfunctioning Help Pleaase

Discus and support Windows Malfunctioning Help Pleaase in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC was working alright last night but when i started my zoom meeting like i daily do, after 5 mins it started lagging so hard that the voice was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yo_ItsMaster, May 18, 2021.

1. Windows Malfunctioning Help Pleaase

My PC was working alright last night but when i started my zoom meeting like i daily do, after 5 mins it started lagging so hard that the voice was dying, cursor & keyboard was hanging then i closed all of em and shutdown, after it i waited 5 mins and turned it on back then it was fine for 5 mins after that it again started hanging lagging malfunctioning like hell and it kept happening everytime after 5 mins then i performed a chskd check on c drive after that it checked all and was still malfunctioning then i had to do system reset, removed everything then it took like 4 hours a

:)

Yo_ItsMaster, May 18, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 18, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 18, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Windows Malfunctioning Help Pleaase

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Windows Malfunctioning Help Pleaase :)

Thema:

Windows Malfunctioning Help Pleaase

1. Windows Malfunctioning Help Pleaase - Similar Threads - Malfunctioning Help Pleaase

2. My Pc is malfunctioning Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc is malfunctioning Help: I bought a new RAM 8gb 3200mhz, but then it goes bsod, I tried to put my old ram, but after putting it back my pc doesn't turn on and goes full black screen. I use A320M-K mother board these are both my problems I don't know why is this happening. Help...
  3. My Pc is malfunctioning Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc is malfunctioning Help: I bought a new RAM 8gb 3200mhz, but then it goes bsod, I tried to put my old ram, but after putting it back my pc doesn't turn on and goes full black screen. I use A320M-K mother board these are both my problems I don't know why is this happening. Help...
  4. My Pc is malfunctioning Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. DELL reset malfunction, please help!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL reset malfunction, please help!!!: I reset my pc this morning but during in the afternoon my pc had a notification Dell, supportassist “low power”, after I pug it in it constantly say “welcome dell logo in the mid top and 64% completed then instantly shuts down repeats for more than 1 hour please help!...
  6. DELL reset malfunction, please help!!!

DELL reset malfunction, please help!!!: I reset my pc this morning but during in the afternoon my pc had a notification Dell, supportassist “low power”, after I pug it in it constantly say “welcome dell logo in the mid top and 64% completed then instantly shuts down repeats for more than 1 hour please help!...
  7. DELL reset malfunction, please help!!!

8. Thoughts on mp4 to DVD Converter Programs Pleaase.

Thoughts on mp4 to DVD Converter Programs Pleaase.: Okay, after successfully finding a program to download small (sub-5 minute) videos to my computer and edit and composit those into larger videos (around 25 - 30min), I'm now looking for a free mp4 to DVD conversion program (i.e mp4 to VOB) that isn't 'Trialware' and doesn't...
  9. Windows 10 - Audio Malfunction Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Audio Malfunction Help: So it's been 1 month since it began to stop functioning and still couldn't figure it out what's wrong with it. I did all sound testings, went through device manager, updated all sound device, even reinstalled each of them, etc. and all of them give no sign of problem when in...
  10. Windows Malfunction

Windows Malfunction: I have recently bought a new Dell G3 laptop with licensed windows 10 home. Since day one, it's calculator is not working. The app upon opening gets opened with the logo and closes immediately. So I have tried a lot of online solutions. I tried resetting the app from SETTINGS....