Windows 10: windows manufacturering pdf

Discus and support windows manufacturering pdf in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a pdf from Microsoft, Windows Manufacturering, which contains 1077 pages. I do not see the version number, and I do not know whether it is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xinren, Feb 20, 2021.

1. xinren Win User

windows manufacturering pdf

I have a pdf from Microsoft, Windows Manufacturering, which contains 1077 pages. I do not see the version number, and I do not know whether it is the latest/greatest? Thanks in advance.

:)

xinren, Feb 20, 2021

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Anna Bon Win User

PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

1. windows manufacturering pdf - Similar Threads - manufacturering pdf

2. Computer isn't loading beyond manufacture's logo and don't know password to troubleshoot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer isn't loading beyond manufacture's logo and don't know password to troubleshoot.: So my computer updated to the last update not sure which one, now it won't boot past the manufactures logo MSI. So I tried to go into troubleshooting where you can remove the update, restore to a restore point before the update, fix startup problems etc. I tried all of them...
  3. Request for GPU Manufacturers To Allow Display Hotplug Detection Disable And/Or Force Video...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Request for GPU Manufacturers To Allow Display Hotplug Detection Disable And/Or Force Video...: submitted by /u/yona_docova [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lbz60k/request_for_gpu_manufacturers_to_allow_display/
  4. KB4598242 install hanging my PC on manufacturer splash screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4598242 install hanging my PC on manufacturer splash screen: Following installation of Windows 10 update KB4598242 OS Builds 19041.746 and 19042.746 yesterday the PC hangs on the PC manufacturer splash screen when I power up. Pressing the power button again launches BIOS, making no changes and Exiting BIOS launches Windows and the PC...
  5. Intel Expands Manufacturing Capacity with 10nm Creative Improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Expands Manufacturing Capacity with 10nm Creative Improvements: [media] In response to incredible customer demand, Intel has doubled its combined 14nm and 10nm manufacturing capacity over the past few years. To do this, the company found innovative ways to deliver more output within existing capacity through yield improvement projects...
  6. Microsoft has removed the ability to install HEVC for manufactures - help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft has removed the ability to install HEVC for manufactures - help: MS has removed the ability to install this, which sucks. I have the files downloaded for offline usage, but when trying to install it with: ' Add-AppxPackage [file name] ', it fails saying "The package can only be installed on the following device families: Windows.Xbox"....
  7. How can I find my laptop manufacture date?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I find my laptop manufacture date?: Hi there, I've a Dell laptop, OS Windows 10 Pro, and the need is to find when my laptop was manufactured. I've never thought about finding my device's manufacture date; I've looked in the system setting but couldn't sort it out. How can I know it? Thanks, Tyeberg....
  8. windows 10-manufacturer logo to black screen loop of death.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10-manufacturer logo to black screen loop of death.: i've had this problem before many times and have been able to reboot from usb recovery.this time it won't work.i am able to get in to the recovery mode but nothing works.restore points,reset,advanced mode,etc.all the options they give except system image. i don't have any...
  9. Driver Management concluded the process to install computer manufacturers drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Management concluded the process to install computer manufacturers drivers: The type of error I am getting on all my system drivers is All these drivers were installed from the computer manufacturer and worked windows update is now putting there own drivers in and saying they are working, when I try to reinstall it says best driver installed there...
  10. name: microsoft basic adapter manufacturer: standerd display types chip type: nvidia dac...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    name: microsoft basic adapter manufacturer: standerd display types chip type: nvidia dac...: hello, i fund this out when trying to play mincraft but i cud'nd play it i keep getting an eror i fixed it but now its laggy cus of dirvre i have upgraded last year to windows 10 and i know that window...