Windows 10: windows manufacturering pdf

Discus and support windows manufacturering pdf in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a pdf from Microsoft, Windows Manufacturering, which contains 1077 pages. I do not see the version number, and I do not know whether it is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xinren, Feb 20, 2021.

1. xinren Win User

windows manufacturering pdf

I have a pdf from Microsoft, Windows Manufacturering, which contains 1077 pages. I do not see the version number, and I do not know whether it is the latest/greatest? Thanks in advance.

:)

xinren, Feb 20, 2021

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Anna Bon Win User

PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

1. windows manufacturering pdf - Similar Threads - manufacturering pdf

2. Help fixing possibly dead laptop before resorting to sending to manufacturer - AORUS 15P YD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help fixing possibly dead laptop before resorting to sending to manufacturer - AORUS 15P YD...: Hi all,I went to log in to my computer and noticed it had been restarted so I figured it was some sort of mandatory update Windows had performed. Windows started like normal, but after a few minutes I got the Windows Blue Screen with the sad face. I allowed it to restart and...
  3. Help fixing possibly dead laptop before resorting to sending to manufacturer - AORUS 15P YD...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help fixing possibly dead laptop before resorting to sending to manufacturer - AORUS 15P YD...: Hi all,I went to log in to my computer and noticed it had been restarted so I figured it was some sort of mandatory update Windows had performed. Windows started like normal, but after a few minutes I got the Windows Blue Screen with the sad face. I allowed it to restart and...
  4. HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer not in library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer not in library: Why do some computers have the codex to view HEVC files and some computers do not have it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hevc-video-extensions-from-device-manufacturer-not/ffe57966-0974-4260-be8c-2c87e0c15378
  5. HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer not in library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer not in library: Why do some computers have the codex to view HEVC files and some computers do not have it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hevc-video-extensions-from-device-manufacturer-not/ffe57966-0974-4260-be8c-2c87e0c15378
  6. HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer not in library

7. When I restart my PC, it will not boot past the manufacturers logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I restart my PC, it will not boot past the manufacturers logo.: Whenever my computer restarts Either through clicking the restart button in the windows OS, it restarting itself for an update, or even clicking "save & reset" in BIOS the computer will turn off, turn back on but it will not get passed displaying the manufacturers logo and...
  8. When I restart my PC, it will not boot past the manufacturers logo.

When I restart my PC, it will not boot past the manufacturers logo.: Whenever my computer restarts Either through clicking the restart button in the windows OS, it restarting itself for an update, or even clicking "save & reset" in BIOS the computer will turn off, turn back on but it will not get passed displaying the manufacturers logo and...
  9. When I restart my PC, it will not boot past the manufacturers logo.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I am facing this issue on my HP 840 G3.1.Boots 2.Manufacturer logo But No windows logo...

I am facing this issue on my HP 840 G3.1.Boots 2.Manufacturer logo But No windows logo...: Please help, here 8s the problem I am facing on hp 840 g3, I had changed partitions size using AOMEI partition manager. After this I am facing this issue. BootsManufacturer logoBut No windows logoThis error: NTFS File System Screen goes darj after some seconds.Also Cant boot...