Windows 10: Windows Maps

Discus and support Windows Maps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I moved from Honduras to Belgium two months ago. Changed address, home, work on Maps, but the apps always stat and re-center around my old house which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alessandro Palmero, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Windows Maps

I moved from Honduras to Belgium two months ago. Changed address, home, work on Maps, but the apps always stat and re-center around my old house which is 6000 km away from where I live...Maps has access to location, but doens't seem to work

:)

Alessandro Palmero, Nov 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 maps

To narrow down your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Have you tried using another USB in saving your offline maps?
    • Were you able to update your drivers? We suggest that you check if your drivers are up to date by following the steps on this
      link.

For your reference, below are the steps to save Offline Maps to USB:

• Click on Start; then, Settings.
    • Select Maps; then, Storage Locations.
    • Click on the Change where you store offline maps drop down menu and choose the
      new location.

We will be waiting for your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 29, 2020
  3. fatpat Win User
    Mapped Drives Issues

To clarify .... the issue is the Windows 10 OS. It is with Windows File Explorer. The Mapped drives used to appear in File Explorer's left panel list of drives and folders. Two days ago File explorer stopped show the mapped drives. so not they don;t appear in the list of Drives and folders.

- - - Updated - - -

I did, it has no effect. I also check the NAS devices they support SMB 2.0. Also I have several other computers on my home network they work fine with the mapped drives and They do not have SMB 1 turned on. So it is something that happened to the computer in question.

fatpat, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Windows Maps

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows Maps

1. Windows Maps - Similar Threads - Maps

2. No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.: I am running Windows Server 2019 and I changed the administrator account name to a new name. After making the name change anytime I try and open system Settings I receive the error No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. I tried to add another user via...
  3. No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.: I am running Windows Server 2019 and I changed the administrator account name to a new name. After making the name change anytime I try and open system Settings I receive the error No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. I tried to add another user via...
  4. The solution to "Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The solution to "Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer": Microsoft closed at least one discussion concerning the above error message in quotes from one user.I had the same problem and not one of the suggestions Microsoft presented worked.What I did that created this problem was run the cmd shell as administrator.What I did to...
  5. The solution to "Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The solution to "Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer": Microsoft closed at least one discussion concerning the above error message in quotes from one user.I had the same problem and not one of the suggestions Microsoft presented worked.What I did that created this problem was run the cmd shell as administrator.What I did to...
  6. The solution to "Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer"

7. Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer 2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer 2024: Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer - Microsoft CommunityI have the same issue on Windows 10 Azure. Followed the steps in the link above but non of them worked. Disk Management drives were not vissibleCMD net use drive location was vissibleVIA Internet broswer it was...
  8. Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer 2024

Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer 2024: Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer - Microsoft CommunityI have the same issue on Windows 10 Azure. Followed the steps in the link above but non of them worked. Disk Management drives were not vissibleCMD net use drive location was vissibleVIA Internet broswer it was...
  9. Mapped Drives not showing in File Explorer 2024

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Not able to map network drive or it keep dropping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to map network drive or it keep dropping: Hi, On some user when they log in they cant connect to an network drive but after 10 minutes its fine but for some user it will disconnect while they got documents open...