Windows 10: Windows Marketplace Doesn't Function On Desktop Anymore

Discus and support Windows Marketplace Doesn't Function On Desktop Anymore in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; For the past month or so I've been having issues using the Windows Marketplace. Apps don't update nor do they install, and I've tried just about every... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Vanat6, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Vanat6 Win User

Windows Marketplace Doesn't Function On Desktop Anymore

For the past month or so I've been having issues using the Windows Marketplace. Apps don't update nor do they install, and I've tried just about every method recommended to 'restoring it'. I've tried resetting the cache, uninstalling the store then reinstalling, typing something into command prompt which would supposedly bring it back. So far nothing's worked and I feel out of options. I can still buy things from the Marketplace and they show up in my things to download, but that's as far as it gets.

:)

Vanat6, Feb 9, 2020

2. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Windows Marketplace Doesn't Function On Desktop Anymore [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Feb 9, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows Marketplace Doesn't Function On Desktop Anymore [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 9, 2020
  4. bobkn Win User

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

I dunno.

Re-install the TWAIN drivers? (They are not included in Windows.)

You might get a better answer if you gave the make and model of the scanner.

bobkn, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Marketplace Doesn't Function On Desktop Anymore - Similar Threads - Marketplace Doesn't Function

2. My desktop office computer doesn't turn on anymore

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My desktop office computer doesn't turn on anymore: Last night, my office computer had randomly turned off and won't power on anymore. I tried testing different outlets and checking the charger and it still won't turn on or show the blinking light. It has been like this for over 15 hours now and it's a tad bit annoying. Is...
  3. My desktop office computer doesn't turn on anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop office computer doesn't turn on anymore: Last night, my office computer had randomly turned off and won't power on anymore. I tried testing different outlets and checking the charger and it still won't turn on or show the blinking light. It has been like this for over 15 hours now and it's a tad bit annoying. Is...
  4. My desktop office computer doesn't turn on anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Snap not functioning correctly anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snap not functioning correctly anymore: When I snap a window drag it to the outer edge on screen, it is not showing/giving me the option to choose what I can snap next to it. This just started a few weeks ago and I haven't changed my "multitasking' settings at all snap windows is on and all options are checked. I...
  6. Minecraft marketplace?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft marketplace?: is there any chance of winning minecoins? Minecraft marketplace?
  7. Windows+P doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows+P doesn't work anymore: Recently this strange bug has appeared on my pc: I have 2 monitors and when I want to change the screen and click windows + p, I try to go down both with the mouse and with the arrows, but every time I go down it goes up. Also when I try to open the settings, I have the same...
  8. Why doesn't the 'sleep' function' work anymore since the update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why doesn't the 'sleep' function' work anymore since the update?: Yeah, that's it really, every time I set my laptop to sleep, whenever I come back to it, it's running! This makes me sad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-the-sleep-function-work-anymore-since/0ca43c77-862f-418d-a277-a73bfa4af1e1
  9. Search function doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search function doesn't work anymore: Hello everyone, Since a few days my Windows 10 search bar doesn't work anymore. When I try to use it I go to the bar, I type something in it and a window does come up. The Windows however is totally empty, normally my search results would pop up here. I have tried...
  10. Minecraft Marketplace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Marketplace: So, where is the best place to look for help, if no one here can? I can view and purchase from the main screen just fine, however, I can't use the categories. I am running windows 10 insider slow ring and the beta version of MC. This has been going on for the past few...