Windows 10: Windows May 2120 Feature Updated stalled - help!

Discus and support Windows May 2120 Feature Updated stalled - help! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I used System Update to download and install the May 2120 Feature Update but the process didn't complete properly. There were no error messages and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EdPearce, May 27, 2021.

1. EdPearce Win User

Windows May 2120 Feature Updated stalled - help!

I used System Update to download and install the May 2120 Feature Update but the process didn't complete properly. There were no error messages and History showed no installation has taken place. However the Power button showed the options of Install and Restart. Tried this but still no completion. Did a System Restore which worked - but History now shows 21H1 is installled!!!. The option of downloading and installing 21H1 has reappeared, but if I try it fails. What to do? Try to use the Update Assistant? BTW my computer is nearly new and basic and this is the first glitch I've ha

:)

EdPearce, May 27, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 update stall at 99%

Hi Trevor,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

When you say 'update to Windows 10 stalling at 99%' are you referring to upgrade to Windows 10 is stuck or unable to update Windows to different builds?

If your upgrade to Windows 10 Is stuck at 99% then refer the link below suggested by
    Ander Da Costa on May 6, 2016 and follow the steps suggested.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ck-at-99/daed1cf2-7811-4808-9f79-ddffd789bb94

If you are referring to Windows updates then follow the steps and check.

Run the Update Troubleshooter on the computer.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 27, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 27, 2021
  4. Windows May 2120 Feature Updated stalled - help!

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1607 stalling.

Hi,

I would be happy to assist you.

Before I assists you, I would like to know the information below.

• Do you receive any error message?

• Does the Windows Screen freezes for long time after restarting?

The persisting could be with failure of the update. So I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the same once again and check if it helps.

Firstly, I suggest you to run the Windows update troubleshooter from the link below.

Windows Update: FAQ

Also, refer the article below How to Upgrade to Windows 10 Anniversary Update version 1607 using ISO File given by Andre de Costa MVP.

How to Upgrade to Windows 10 Anniversary Update version 1607 using ISO File

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, May 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows May 2120 Feature Updated stalled - help!

1. Windows May 2120 Feature Updated stalled - help! - Similar Threads - May 2120 Feature

2. Windows update stalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update stalled: My desktop said to restart to finish install of windows 11 updates. I clicked restart. Now it is stalled. All I get is a black screen with the spinning dots and the message "You're 20% there. Please keep your computer on." There are no icons to click on. What do I need to do?...
  3. Windows update stalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update stalled: My desktop said to restart to finish install of windows 11 updates. I clicked restart. Now it is stalled. All I get is a black screen with the spinning dots and the message "You're 20% there. Please keep your computer on." There are no icons to click on. What do I need to do?...
  4. Windows 10 May 2021 update stalled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 May 2021 update stalled: Windows 10 upgrade assistant has been stalled at 99% for hours for the May, 2021 update. Tried copying and pasting the media folder as suggested by Microsoft but it got to 99 percent and advised that there was something open. I believe the only thing I have open is the update...
  5. Update stall

Update stall: Windows 10 update says I need to Manually uninstall MCafee VirusScan Enterprise Edition. I don't have the program, I have gone to their website for help, received this Run Command, "msiexec /x {CE15D1B6-19B6-4D4D-8F43-CF5D2C3356FF} REMOVE=ALL REBOOT=R" Ran it, Says "This...
  6. windows 10 may 2020 feature update

windows 10 may 2020 feature update: I HAVE RECEIVED A WINDOWS 10 MAY 2020 FEATURE UPDATE BUT WHEN EVER I TRY TO UPDATE WINDOWS IN MY SEETINF MY LAPTOP AUTOMATICALLY DISCONNECTS AND NOT ABLE TO CONNECT TO WIFI UNLESS I RESTART MY LAPTOP. THEN I TRY USING MICROSOFT UPDATE ASSIST APP BUT IT ALSO CANT UPDATE IT...
  7. May 2020 Feature Update is out

May 2020 Feature Update is out: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2020/05/27/how-to-get-the-windows-10-may-2020-update/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-2020-feature-update-is-out/cb13d2e7-de29-4d78-bf14-486bd2fb2227
  8. May 2019 Feature Update

May 2019 Feature Update: Hello, What does this update consist of? im curious and want to know. Tyla T. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-2019-feature-update/73c356b1-811b-42b7-a750-25c5362ff801
  9. Windows 10 May feature update

Windows 10 May feature update: Hey. So i got the latest update on my windows 10 laptop like last week, and i downloaded it. Due to some network issues, the download/install failed (not sure which one cus i was busy with work while it was updating, checked like an hour later). So i re-downloaded it, and...
  10. Windows 10 May feature update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 May feature update: Since the May feature update was installed, the Asus AI Suite, which gives power and performance management on my motherboard, no longer works. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version, and the the install wizard crashes shortly after it is launched. I tried...