Windows 10: windows may update and higher crashes my laptop all the time

Discus and support windows may update and higher crashes my laptop all the time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ever scene the 2019 may update my pc lots at LEAST half of it's performance, then late 2019 December 25th i got my first blue screen of death , can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by corbin watling, Jan 19, 2020.

1. windows may update and higher crashes my laptop all the time

ever scene the 2019 may update my pc lots at LEAST half of it's performance, then late 2019 December 25th i got my first blue screen of death , can't rember the error. on this hp pc, then 2020 January 17th i got a another BSOD, can't remember the error then the net day i got another BSOD 4 times in the same day with the error being unexpected store exception after ever half to 3 hours then the nex day i got a another 5 BSOD with no error this is what it said error code: is all it said then today 20th of jan i got 2 BSOD the 1st one i can't remember and the 2nd one being registry error i have reset my pc multiple time 9 times i will proibly need a new edtiion of windows if i can transfre me old on to a new one?

:)

corbin watling, Jan 19, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 19, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 19, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

windows may update and higher crashes my laptop all the time

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond windows may update and higher crashes my laptop all the time :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

windows may update and higher crashes my laptop all the time

1. windows may update and higher crashes my laptop all the time - Similar Threads - may update higher

2. Why is windows crashing all the time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is windows crashing all the time?: Currently experiencing frequent crash/restarts in windows. I looked through the crash dump file, but I'm having a hard time interpreting the cause or knowing how to fix. Please advise.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005,...
  3. Why is windows crashing all the time?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is windows crashing all the time?: Currently experiencing frequent crash/restarts in windows. I looked through the crash dump file, but I'm having a hard time interpreting the cause or knowing how to fix. Please advise.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005,...
  4. Windows 10 IS crashing All The Time

Windows 10 IS crashing All The Time: Hello. I Am A Tech Expert. I Am Having Some Problems With My Windows 10 Laptop.Windows 10 Crashes all the time With Error Code "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED". I Know That It Is A Svchost Problem, But, Please HelpMore Info:Laptop: Sony SVS Series Laptop 2012RAM: 4 GBOS: Windows 10...
  5. Windows crashes all the time

Windows crashes all the time: Hello. I Am A Tech Expert. I Am Having Some Problems With My Windows 10 Laptop.Windows 10 Crashes all the time With Error Code "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED". I Know That It Is A Svchost Problem, But, Please HelpMore Info:Laptop: Sony SVS Series Laptop 2012RAM: 4 GBOS: Windows 10...
  6. HP Laptop freezing/crashing all the time

HP Laptop freezing/crashing all the time: I bought a brand new HP laptop 16.0 GB and 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM 17-1165G7 @ 2.80GHZ 2.80 GHZ just a couple of months ago and it has been crashing way too often. It mostly happens when I'm in Zoom and watching videos online while having other softwares like R and Excel...
  7. Higher time in startup

Higher time in startup: I have start-up issue on my windows. I'm using latest version of windows, still my system is taking 1 to 2 minutes to start. And, also I can't perform any task as it start, I have to wait 3 to 5 minutes to perform any task. I can not open browser or any folder without waiting...
  8. Aciidentally drop a book and my laptop crashes all the time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Aciidentally drop a book and my laptop crashes all the time: Hi, First of all i want to tell you guys about my story so i was playing a game and calling my friends with the app discord and then we were talking about an exam so igrab my book its an F4 book only 2 cm thick and i accidently drop it on the right side of my mousepad and...
  9. all browsers crashing at random times on my Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    all browsers crashing at random times on my Windows 10 laptop: Hey, guys, Since late May 2018, all browsers that I use on my Windows 10 laptop crash at random intervals. I currently have three browsers installed on my laptop: Edge, Chrome (which is the browser I use all the time), and Opera (I used to have Firefox in place of Opera on...
  10. Disk activity is 99% or higher almost all the time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk activity is 99% or higher almost all the time: Over the last few months, I've had more and more problems with "Not responding" on the programs I am running. (I have a Dell 5559 laptop running Windows 10.) I've gotten in the habit of having Task Manager running all the time and whenever the computer slows to a crawl, I...