Windows 10: windows media center (wmc)- is there an app that is as easy as wmc?

Discus and support windows media center (wmc)- is there an app that is as easy as wmc? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; does anyone know of a computer app that is as easy as to use, and is of the same function, as windows media center (easy to use and has the pan and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by GEBrown1951, May 11, 2019.

1. windows media center (wmc)- is there an app that is as easy as wmc?

does anyone know of a computer app that is as easy as to use, and is of the same function, as windows media center (easy to use and has the pan and zoom, plus accompanying music)?

:)

GEBrown1951, May 11, 2019

2. WMC/Macrotube

im streaming a hdhomerun prime thru wmc and would like to go on youtube with wmc ive installed macrotube and macrotube helper. all installation instructions i have found says to copy paste .xml file from macro helper into macrotube. the macrohelper file is an installer? i can see the youtube vids in wmc but cant play them, when i click on them nothing happens. anybody know of a different plugin or different way to play youtube thru windows media center?

seanstizz7, May 11, 2019
  3. Windows Media Centre (WMC) - when upgraded to Windows 10

Your response is the same old "boilerplate" sentence that's already mentioned on the Windows 10 website. Also, WMC is much more than a DVD playback application. To say that "we know some users use Windows Media Center to play DVDs" while disregarding
    the fact that MOST users are REALLY using WMC to run their TV Tuner and record programming, and also many users like to use WMC to stream Netflix, and other features such as the WMC remote turn your computer into remote controlled digital entertainment center.
    That's the facts.

daveocampo, May 11, 2019
  4. ste2425 Win User

windows media center (wmc)- is there an app that is as easy as wmc?

Alternative to windows media center help

hi i haveing problems with windows media center so i need an alternative. It must be free, show my music libary like wmc and video libary like wmc have a tv guide and be able to use a remote, oh and play avi file. Basicly do everything wmc can do but actually work.
    Please help out here cheers
    ste

ste2425, May 11, 2019
Thema:

windows media center (wmc)- is there an app that is as easy as wmc?

1. windows media center (wmc)- is there an app that is as easy as wmc? - Similar Threads - media center wmc

2. Windows 8.1 Pro WMC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 Pro WMC: After installing KB5011564 on Windows 8.1 Pro, WMC opened with the prompt to configure the app, but then crashed. Uninstalling the update restores functionality. What is the best way to open a case with MS?Thx...
  3. Windows 8.1 Pro WMC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 8.1 Pro WMC: After installing KB5011564 on Windows 8.1 Pro, WMC opened with the prompt to configure the app, but then crashed. Uninstalling the update restores functionality. What is the best way to open a case with MS?Thx...
  4. Window Media Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window Media Center: how do i conncet my pc to window media https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-media-center/1eab3dec-0a3e-482a-8ee3-ee4d29a3cf0d
  5. windows media center

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows media center: how to i get the internet tv to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-center/51d4e124-c330-4adc-ab56-07efefc6d65b
  6. WMC substitute?

WMC substitute?: I installed Windows 10 on a new HDD that was in my Laptop. So the WMC that comes with Win 7 was not installed. And because I knew that fact, I installed RP 18 and then, later, the VLC media player. But the results were the same. Only a one minute from the DVD is played, and...
  7. Wmc installing

Wmc installing: Hi, I recently lost my WMC and tried to reinstall. I downloaded the latest build and extracted Test Rights and Installer. After installer ran, it said successful, but It will not launch. I'm using HDhomerun and can watch live TV, but DVR not there. Thanks for any help. Paul...
  8. Questions about wanting to run Win7 WMC in VM under Win10

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Questions about wanting to run Win7 WMC in VM under Win10: I currently have two Win7 desktop machines, both of which are Windows Media Center (WMC) enabled. They both have Ceton InfiniTV TV-tuner cards (which are cablecard-enabled for receiving copy-protected content from my cable company) and Hauppauge OTA/ATSC TV-tuner cards (for...
  9. WMC user worried about Windows 10 USB upgrade.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WMC user worried about Windows 10 USB upgrade.: Hey guys. I currently use a desktop with Windows 8.1 Pro with Windows Media Center (x64). According to this report, I am eligible to receive a free copy of Windows DVD Player since, as per forma, Microsoft has once again decided to kill programs and apps that I really...
  10. Windows Media Center

Windows Media Center: I've just tested and I was able to add Media Center to Windows 10 with my Windows 8 media center key *Party Although my desktop watermark now shows as Windows 8.1 with media center. 1963