Windows 10: Window's Media Conrol Pop up that is not showing icons accurately

Discus and support Window's Media Conrol Pop up that is not showing icons accurately in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, the media control menu that pops up on the top-left corner of the screen has been not showing the play/pause or prev. or the nex icons. Rather, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BarnaDe, May 5, 2021.

1. BarnaDe Win User

Window's Media Conrol Pop up that is not showing icons accurately

So, the media control menu that pops up on the top-left corner of the screen has been not showing the play/pause or prev. or the nex icons. Rather, i shows 2 ractangular boxes in place of each icon respectively. How do I fix it?

:)

BarnaDe, May 5, 2021

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, May 5, 2021
  3. Octopolus Win User
    No Safely remove notifiction pop up, HAVE Icon

1st suggestion didnt work at all.
    2nd suggestion works but after that when i stop the device the "normal way" its still the same, no "safe to remove device" shows up

Octopolus, May 5, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Window Media Player shows migrate licence error.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Media player. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all
      option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Media player DVD.

And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

windows media player shows migrate license error "have to download a license"

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Window's Media Conrol Pop up that is not showing icons accurately - Similar Threads - Window's Media Conrol

2. storage wont show accurately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    storage wont show accurately: I am trying to free up space. I have 28.4GB free I have deleted these selected files at least 10 times and my storage never changes. It remains to say I have 28.4GB free. why is this happening????...
  3. storage wont show accurately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    storage wont show accurately: I am trying to free up space. I have 28.4GB free I have deleted these selected files at least 10 times and my storage never changes. It remains to say I have 28.4GB free. why is this happening????...
  4. storage wont show accurately

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows Bluetooth pop-up doesn't shows up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Bluetooth pop-up doesn't shows up: When I try to connect the keyboard to the computer Windows 11, Bluetooth finds the device, but does not show a pop-up window for entering the password and I cannot connect. I tried to clean registry, troubleshoot, uninstall and update drivers....
  6. Does windows show the bluetooth version accurately?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does windows show the bluetooth version accurately?: Hiya,I just looked up how to check which Bluetooth version my USB Bluetooth dongle supports and pretty much every tutorial shows the same method.Open device manager > right click on the Bluetooth device and select properties > go to the advanced tab and check the LMP version....
  7. Media pop-up won't show up and media buttons aside from volume won't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Media pop-up won't show up and media buttons aside from volume won't work: Hello, i need help, I was using my pc just fine yesterday and then today the media pop-up that shows when you change the volume or hit play/pause in your keyboard won't show up and the next, previous and plat buttons won't work either.I tried to restart HID service, boot in...
  8. windows icons not showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows icons not showing up: When I search, only some windows icons will show up. I have tried a lot changing scale, enabling taskbar previews, etc. but none have worked for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-icons-not-showing-up/16bdfd0d-d714-476a-98bc-a5fefc68988c
  9. Icons not showing up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons not showing up.: Hi, I have recently experienced issues with my laptop. The icons are not showing up on the desktop, taskbar or explorer. Please can I get some help. Thanks Here are some screenshots, Also, if helpful, my laptop is a Huawei matebook d14 AMD R7 G2QPM20B14000748 [IMG]...
  10. Windows media player keeps popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows media player keeps popping up: windows media player keeps popping up at random without me pressing anything ive scanned for a virus and nothing showed up it seems to have random intervals were it doesnt do it at all and then starts doing it constantly like as i close it it pops straight back up it started...