Windows 10: Windows Media Creation Tool 1903 License

Discus and support Windows Media Creation Tool 1903 License in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; On this current computer, I have installed Windows 10 via the Windows Media Creation Tool with a successful installation. I am using my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MaureenAthmer, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Windows Media Creation Tool 1903 License

On this current computer, I have installed Windows 10 via the Windows Media Creation Tool with a successful installation. I am using my Microsoft account, however the installation did not activate Windows Error code 0x803F7001, although previous installations of this tool did activate windows. I have no idea why this did not work this time and I cannot seem to find an answer. Is there a way to remedy this error?

:)

MaureenAthmer, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Kyhi Win User

Media Creation Tool

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10

your link "EN-CA" My link "EN-US"

3. media creation tool error

Hi Tcom-Master

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

The error code 0x800424050 x AC01B means that the tool doesn't have permission for it to run. For us to assist you, we suggest that you follow the simple steps listed below:

1.Right-click on the Media Creation Tool.exe.

2.Press Properties.

3.Click on General.

4.At the bottom, click on Unblock.

5.Press Apply, and then OK.

Or

1. Download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool directly into the USB drive that you want to use as a bootable device (meaning you download the Tool into the same USB you chose to use as an Installation Media). If you already downloaded the tool on your PC's
    Desktop, copy it into your USB.

2. Run the Tool directly from your USB, meaning you open File Explorer, locate the MediaCreationTool.exe in your USB and double-click to run it.

The installer should then create an Installation Media/Bootable USB.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

If that does not work, you can also make a bootable copy this way:

Step 1: Go to another working computer with Internet access, download Windows 10 1903 from the following link:

https://tb.rg-adguard.net/index.php?sid=74a7cf5...

Choose the following:

- Windows Final

- Windows 10, version 1903

- Windows 10 Pro + Home

- English

- x64 (64 bit) x32 (32 bit)

Step 2: create a bootable copy

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Andre for Directly, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Windows Media Creation Tool 1903 License

Media creation tool

Hi,

We would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to download Media Creation Tool?

Desiree Yau, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows Media Creation Tool 1903 License

1. Windows Media Creation Tool 1903 License - Similar Threads - Media Creation Tool

2. media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media creation tool: how do i fix media creation tool it keeps crashing when i open it without any error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool/3740294e-2b85-48de-a678-e7f03ee46369
  3. Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creation Tool: I'm having an issue with the media creation tool where it won't install or even give me a list of usb drives at all. Even if I tried running it from inside the usb flash drive it still says the same thing "you need 8 gb of available space on Windows :C". I'm having this issue...
  4. Media creation tool.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media creation tool.: Yes, I have successfully downloaded the tool and Windows 10. All I did was click on a link that someone posted and BAM the media creation tool and Windows 10 were downloaded! Thanks! *^^*...
  5. Windows 10 License using Media creation tool

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 License using Media creation tool: Hi, I am using Thinkpad t560 with core i5 and 8GB Ram. This machine has builtin OS Windows 10. I am having some serious issues with my laptop. I tried to reinstall windows using reset pc settings as well as windows 10 update assistant tool, but the issue is persistent....
  6. media creation tool license

media creation tool license: I just got the media creation tool to create a bootable usb for my other computer. I was wondering whether it will copy the license i have on my computer and use it for the bootable drive/other computer, or will it just leave the bootable drive with no activation and it just...
  7. Media creation tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media creation tool: So i know i can use this tool to update my pc to latest but will i keep all my settings and preferences? Havent updated my pc in 3 years so figured this is a better way to do it. submitted by /u/AwesomePicMan [link] [comments]...
  8. Media Creation Tool and Digital License Queries

Media Creation Tool and Digital License Queries: Hi folks, I have THREE different Media Creation Tools - one from August 2016, one from August 2018 (labelled 1803) and one from August 2019 (labelled 1903). Does it matter which tool I run in order to get a backup copy of Windows 10? In other words, when I run the tool,...
  9. Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool (1903)

Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool (1903): My laptop is a (Toshiba Qosmio X500-14D) which has 3 hard disc's in NTFS do I need to format my flash stick to NTFS or leave it in FAT32 or exFAT before I add the Windows 10 Media Creations Tool 1903 to repair my laptop due to the fact that it is in a continuous loop of...
  10. windows 10 1903 Media Creation Tool

windows 10 1903 Media Creation Tool: According to the latest buzz this was supposed to become available on May the Tenth. That is today. Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1903-media-creation-tool/b950fd54-3e18-411b-95fd-66f9070eb472