Windows 10: Windows Media Feature Pack not being recognized by netlfix in firefox or some video games.

Discus and support Windows Media Feature Pack not being recognized by netlfix in firefox or some video games. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tried installing it and clicking it in the add features but its not working. Running Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.18363 Build 18363... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by An Angry Jelly, May 22, 2020 at 5:27 PM.

1. Windows Media Feature Pack not being recognized by netlfix in firefox or some video games.

I have tried installing it and clicking it in the add features but its not working.

Running Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.18363 Build 18363

:)

An Angry Jelly, May 22, 2020 at 5:27 PM
  2. procras Win User

Problem with Media Feature Pack.

When I follow these steps Media Features are not listed, despite having downloaded and installed the Windows Media Feature Pack! Please help! Can't install GTA: V! Aaaargh!

3. Problem with Media Feature Pack.

I seem to be running into similair issues. After the update, features reliant on the Media Pack stopped functioning correctly, so I reinstalled the pack, which did not have any effect. After following your steps, I noticed that the Media Feature Pack was
    not even listed as a feature on my PC. Further help would be highly appreciated!

(Windows 10 Pro N 64-Bit)

Pure Drive GT, May 22, 2020 at 5:28 PM
  4. Windows Media Feature Pack not being recognized by netlfix in firefox or some video games.

New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Thema:

Windows Media Feature Pack not being recognized by netlfix in firefox or some video games.

1. Windows Media Feature Pack not being recognized by netlfix in firefox or some video games. - Similar Threads - Media Feature Pack

2. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Feature Pack: Could you help me install Media Feature Pack for my Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack/7a3fc9aa-39cc-4570-996a-196750910768
  3. Media Features Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Features Pack: Hey so I have a window 10 pro N version 1909 i need to download window Media pack it's from the settings optional features when i click on install nothing happens so i there's any other way to download it thanks...
  4. Media Feature Pack

Media Feature Pack: Where do I find the correct Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Version 1909? The latest version I can find is for Version 1903. Will that version work on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack/0c79ffad-3735-43c6-8544-f49b6e724c12
  5. Media Player And Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Player And Media Feature Pack: I have Windows 10 Pro N ,OS Build 19041.1 and when i download Media Feature Pack and Media Player from windows apps- optional features - add a feature it says "Install Failed" What should i do ?...
  6. Media Feature Pack is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Media Feature Pack is not working: I recently updated my computer to version 1903. I wanted to download iCloud but the system told me I needed to download windows media feature pack. I downloaded it, but couldn't install it because it keeps on telling me things like "This update is not for your computer". I...
  7. Media feature pack

Media feature pack: When i install Groove Music and open it, it said my PC must have the media feature pack but when i install it the system said my pc is not capable. What should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack/ee2b96db-f4e6-4fee-a104-d6cd33ce8319
  8. Media feature pack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Media feature pack: Hello, I have a problem with the media feature pack. In fact, my camera wasnt working and it said that I need to download the media feature pack for windows 10 pro n and kn. So I did that. Now, if I try to install it again it says that it is already installed, but when I try...
  9. Windows Media Feature Pack

Windows Media Feature Pack: Dear community, when will i get the windows media features pack for windows 10 Enterprise N version 1809 and Build 17763.55. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-feature-pack/facf1ff2-5ef6-4e7b-bd4b-77378a8ea02e
  10. Windows Media feature pack

Windows Media feature pack: Hi, is there a Media Feature Pack available for Windows 10 Pro N edition, version1809? I've been trying to find one without luck. The feature pack for 1803 version doesn't work either......