Windows 10: Windows Media Player 12 Black Flashing Issue Between Videos In Playlist

Discus and support Windows Media Player 12 Black Flashing Issue Between Videos In Playlist in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi My wmp version is 12.0.17134.471. WMP shows a black flash for a very short of time (milliseconds) when it starts a new video in a playlist. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fkeler, Dec 13, 2018.

1. fkeler Win User

Windows Media Player 12 Black Flashing Issue Between Videos In Playlist

Hi

My wmp version is 12.0.17134.471.

WMP shows a black flash for a very short of time (milliseconds) when it starts a new video in a playlist. Any suggestions?

:)

fkeler, Dec 13, 2018
  2. HeatherY. Win User
    HeatherY., Dec 13, 2018
  3. WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER PLAYLIST SEARCH

As of now, the option that you wanted for Windows Media Player is currently not available. We suggest that you send us a feedback regarding this concern so we could better improve how Windows Media Player works. To send a feedback, click
    here.

For now, you may also follow this steps on how to find which Playlist a particular song is placed:

• Click on one of your Playlists.
    • Go to the Search box, and then type the title of the song.

If the song is on that particular Playlist, it would show up.

If the song is not on the Playlist, you would get a message: There are no items matching "Title of the song" in this view.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Ruizell Rey, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Windows Media Player 12 Black Flashing Issue Between Videos In Playlist

THRiLL KiLL, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows Media Player 12 Black Flashing Issue Between Videos In Playlist

1. Windows Media Player 12 Black Flashing Issue Between Videos In Playlist - Similar Threads - Media Player Black

2. How to add videos to a playlist in the Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add videos to a playlist in the Windows Media Player?: I have some videos I'd like to watch in a specific order, but for some reason I can't add them to a playlist not a queue. Is there a media feature I need to install? If not, why is it not a feature already?...
  3. How to add videos to a playlist in the Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add videos to a playlist in the Windows Media Player?: I have some videos I'd like to watch in a specific order, but for some reason I can't add them to a playlist not a queue. Is there a media feature I need to install? If not, why is it not a feature already?...
  4. Windows Media Player and playlists

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Media Player and playlists: In Media Player the system won't save a new playlist, therefore I can't burn to my CD drive. Can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-and-playlists/88b36dd7-ad1b-414a-bfea-13dd5dc4546e
  5. windows media player playlist issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows media player playlist issues: recently, I've been having issues with windows media player messing up my playlists.the first issue is one of my playlists becoming out of order. I arranged a playlist, so it is in order by artist and album, but one time, after opening WMP, it was in random order. all of the...
  6. windows media player playlist issues

windows media player playlist issues: recently, I've been having issues with windows media player messing up my playlists.the first issue is one of my playlists becoming out of order. I arranged a playlist, so it is in order by artist and album, but one time, after opening WMP, it was in random order. all of the...
  7. windows media player playlist issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Media player numeric playlists

Media player numeric playlists: Just installed WMP that came with a new dell g5 win10 pro laptop. I see how to create and add to my own playlist. But what are all the numeric playlists? Some are empty, some have something in them including "blank_audio", "asx", fm stations, others. I clicked on one and it...
  9. Windows Media Player Playlists

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player Playlists: I have what likely may be an unprecedented issue while playing some WMP playlists. I will preface this by saying that I have been using WMP, making and playing playlists for about 15 years now with little or few issues. I have never experienced the problem I have now. My...
  10. Windows Media Player Playlist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player Playlist: I have set up several playlists, but on playback I want it to play by removing the gap between the tracks and just automatically blend into the next. I thought this was possible, is it not? If so, how do I activate this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows media player flashing black in playlist

2. windows media player freezes and flashes black

3. Windows Media Player Version 12.0.17134.471 update

4. windows media player 12 black flash