Windows 10: windows media player 12

Discus and support windows media player 12 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can someone tell me why windows media player 12 wont play youtube video's, it plays the audio side but not the video of it.. I had windows media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by coldy, Aug 7, 2015.

1. coldy Win User

windows media player 12

can someone tell me why windows media player 12 wont play youtube video's, it plays the
    audio side but not the video of it..

I had windows media player 11 in before the windows 10 update and now media player wont
    play the videos only audio..

need help here...

:)

coldy, Aug 7, 2015

2. How to download Windows Media Player 12 on Windows 10

Old title: Media Player 12

How do I download the Windows 12 Media Player for Windows 10?

BernadetteThibodeau, Aug 7, 2015
  3. GallEsco Win User
    Windows Media Player 12

Windows Media Player 12 -

Ware can I download a ( MP4 code ) to play in Windows Media Player 12

Thanks

GallEsco, Aug 7, 2015
  4. Dch48 Win User

windows media player 12

Why would you be playing YouTube video in a media player? They run perfectly in your browser. Do you mean downloaded ones?

Dch48, Aug 7, 2015
  5. magilla Win User
    I keep getting an error message from WMP 12 in Win 10 saying that the program has stropped responding, needs to close. Very frustrating. This is first time I have seen this --- after a clean install of Windows 10 RTM.

magilla, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

windows media player 12

1. windows media player 12 - Similar Threads - media player

2. Windows Media Player causing WUDFHost.exe to be a hungry hungry hippo

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Media Player causing WUDFHost.exe to be a hungry hungry hippo: Using Windows Media Player causes WUDFHost.exe to launch and consume all my CPU power and RAM. Just playing an mp3 file sends it into the red. Other media players do not cause this issue vlc/mpc/that movies and tv player thing in Windows 10 and so forth. Can I uninstall WMP...
  3. windows media player puts cd1 and cd2 together

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows media player puts cd1 and cd2 together: windows media player puts cd1 and cd2 together https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-puts-cd1-and-cd2-together/d18452fc-8b65-46b8-b9f9-3d4501c0323d
  4. Windows Power Media Player

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Power Media Player: I have a video that i needed to rotate. This software allows that, I am trying to save it but there are no options to do that. How can i save an edited video on Windows Power Media Player?...
  5. Windows Media Player Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Media Player Windows 10: At the moment my CD Rip goes to the file in my music library folder, which for most people is found atC:\users\[username]\Music\. Music which I own and that is stored on myhard drive!! I wish to CHANGE for when it comes into the Music Hard Drive For it comes across as ARTIST...
  6. How to download Windows Media Player in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to download Windows Media Player in windows 10?: How to download Windows Media Player in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-windows-media-player-in-windows-10/4ba1da8d-090a-4d85-9eec-16b98ac6c485
  7. Windows 10 doesn't read my CDs therefore Windows Media Player neither!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 doesn't read my CDs therefore Windows Media Player neither!: Everything started when I would load all my old CDs on my PC to save them on OneDrive. Windows Media Player didn't want to work so I went around looking for solutions and everything failed! So I was disappointed: I tried many different solutions included the fact to...
  8. Windows Media Player "not responding" after 2/13/20 Windows update

Windows Media Player "not responding" after 2/13/20 Windows update: Ever since the Windows update on 2/13/20, I haven't been able to use Windows Media Player. When I click on the icon, it does open up. However, it just stays at the "not responding" status and never changes. Also, I've noticed my whole computer in general is running very...
  9. windows 10 media player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 media player: Re: Windows 10 Media Player - will not burn a cd on new HP laptop. Windows Media Player app functions ok, except for the ability to burn a cd. I reviewed all forums and help answers, and tried every suggestion offered. I had an HP laptop before with windows 10 and the WMP...
  10. windows media player

windows media player: Just updated media player, but it will not allow me to rip the cd to my laptop? Any ideas please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player/bf11d865-3bce-4c1e-b55f-17e41e607ece