Windows 10: windows media player 12

Discus and support windows media player 12 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can someone tell me why windows media player 12 wont play youtube video's, it plays the audio side but not the video of it.. I had windows media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by coldy, Aug 7, 2015.

1. coldy Win User

windows media player 12

can someone tell me why windows media player 12 wont play youtube video's, it plays the
    audio side but not the video of it..

I had windows media player 11 in before the windows 10 update and now media player wont
    play the videos only audio..

need help here...

:)

coldy, Aug 7, 2015

2. How to download Windows Media Player 12 on Windows 10

Old title: Media Player 12

How do I download the Windows 12 Media Player for Windows 10?

BernadetteThibodeau, Aug 7, 2015
  3. GallEsco Win User
    Windows Media Player 12

Windows Media Player 12 -

Ware can I download a ( MP4 code ) to play in Windows Media Player 12

Thanks

GallEsco, Aug 7, 2015
  4. Dch48 Win User

windows media player 12

Why would you be playing YouTube video in a media player? They run perfectly in your browser. Do you mean downloaded ones?

Dch48, Aug 7, 2015
  5. magilla Win User
    I keep getting an error message from WMP 12 in Win 10 saying that the program has stropped responding, needs to close. Very frustrating. This is first time I have seen this --- after a clean install of Windows 10 RTM.

magilla, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

windows media player 12

1. windows media player 12 - Similar Threads - media player

2. WIndows Media Player continues running in the background after exiting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows Media Player continues running in the background after exiting: Hi all, I'm having an issue where if I close WMP, the actual process continues running in the background. For example, if I'm playing my music library and exit WMP via the window close X button, or via File menu -> Exit, the process still runs in the background. So what...
  3. Windows media player, current play list, how to get rid of the album art showing above the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows media player, current play list, how to get rid of the album art showing above the...: how to get rid of the album art showing above the current play list, and then let the music titles in the play list to move upward to occupy the space used by the album art? The end result should be that the play list display more music titles than the previous because the...
  4. Where is copy to device in media player?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is copy to device in media player?: Where is copy to device in media player? submitted by /u/RubberTireBurnout [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mkxddp/where_is_copy_to_device_in_media_player/
  5. Windows Media Player won't install after recent update to Windows 10 N

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Media Player won't install after recent update to Windows 10 N: Hi all, I have an N version of Windows 10. After updating to version 20H2 KB4023057 last night, windows media player and its codecs have stopped working on my computer, which is causing me issues, as other programs rely on the codecs. I have enabled WMP through...
  6. Windows Media Player won't install after recent update to Windows 10 N

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player won't install after recent update to Windows 10 N: Hi all, I have an N version of Windows 10. After updating to version 20H2 KB4023057 last night, windows media player and its codecs have stopped working on my computer, which is causing me issues, as other programs rely on the codecs. I have enabled WMP through...
  7. Windows Media Player

Windows Media Player: In Windows 10, Media Player 12, I had previouslyburned Audio CDs for playback in my car stereo which supports WMA and MP3files. After a 2020 Windows update, I can still playback the burned songs butthe Song title and Artist are no longer shown on my car’s stereo display. The...
  8. Will there ever be a Media Player 13?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will there ever be a Media Player 13?: I have been using WMP for a long, ever since I got my first windows xp machine and I am kinda mad that Windows 10 comes with the Windows Vista/7 style WMP, its been around 12 years since Win7 realesed, so its time for an update to WMP. The features I want are A pop up...
  9. Turn volume down 1 level at a time? (Windows Media Player)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn volume down 1 level at a time? (Windows Media Player): Is there a way to make Windows Media Player turn down 1 level at a time instead of in increments on 5, 6, 7? (Whenever I press F10 to turn down the volume it goes to 100 to 95 then 89. I want to make it 1 at a time, so 100 then 99 and so on.) submitted by /u/idekfml...
  10. Using Windows Media Player to rip 500 hours of unknown vintage music CD -R s

Using Windows Media Player to rip 500 hours of unknown vintage music CD -R s: I do not have home wifi . I have only limited use of library computers. Wish to rip at my home without wifi but WMP will not let me do this because it wants information on the music which requires an internet connection .So I am dead in the water. None of my music is...