Windows 10: windows media player 12

Discus and support windows media player 12 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can someone tell me why windows media player 12 wont play youtube video's, it plays the audio side but not the video of it.. I had windows media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by coldy, Aug 7, 2015.

1. coldy Win User

windows media player 12

can someone tell me why windows media player 12 wont play youtube video's, it plays the
    audio side but not the video of it..

I had windows media player 11 in before the windows 10 update and now media player wont
    play the videos only audio..

need help here...

:)

coldy, Aug 7, 2015

2. How to download Windows Media Player 12 on Windows 10

Old title: Media Player 12

How do I download the Windows 12 Media Player for Windows 10?

BernadetteThibodeau, Aug 7, 2015
  3. GallEsco Win User
    Windows Media Player 12

Windows Media Player 12 -

Ware can I download a ( MP4 code ) to play in Windows Media Player 12

Thanks

GallEsco, Aug 7, 2015
  4. Dch48 Win User

windows media player 12

Why would you be playing YouTube video in a media player? They run perfectly in your browser. Do you mean downloaded ones?

Dch48, Aug 7, 2015
  5. magilla Win User
    I keep getting an error message from WMP 12 in Win 10 saying that the program has stropped responding, needs to close. Very frustrating. This is first time I have seen this --- after a clean install of Windows 10 RTM.

magilla, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

windows media player 12

1. windows media player 12 - Similar Threads - media player

2. Media player related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media player related: I want to know a thing plz help I recently notice when playing a video in media player and when going to full screen mode the system default color load or flash in background and then go to full screen. I want to mean if my ancent color is blue when I go to full screen mode...
  3. Media player related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media player related: I want to know a thing plz help I recently notice when playing a video in media player and when going to full screen mode the system default color load or flash in background and then go to full screen. I want to mean if my ancent color is blue when I go to full screen mode...
  4. Subtitle option is grayed out on certain video files in Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subtitle option is grayed out on certain video files in Windows Media Player: Recently, I was watching a video on Windows Media Player with subtitles and the subtitles suddenly didn't work anymore. Since then, the subtitle option for any video's in a specific folder on my computer is disabled grayed out, even if I download them again. With other videos...
  5. Subtitle option is grayed out on certain video files in Windows Media Player

Subtitle option is grayed out on certain video files in Windows Media Player: Recently, I was watching a video on Windows Media Player with subtitles and the subtitles suddenly didn't work anymore. Since then, the subtitle option for any video's in a specific folder on my computer is disabled grayed out, even if I download them again. With other videos...
  6. Windows Media Player burning playlist out of order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player burning playlist out of order: I am using Windows Media Player with Windows 10 to burn photos to a DVD. I created a playlist and it burns the photos to the DVD but they are out of order. How do I get them in the order of the playlist?Thanks...
  7. Windows Media Player burning playlist out of order

Windows Media Player burning playlist out of order: I am using Windows Media Player with Windows 10 to burn photos to a DVD. I created a playlist and it burns the photos to the DVD but they are out of order. How do I get them in the order of the playlist?Thanks...
  8. Windows Media Player burning playlist out of order

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Player: How to continuously play files from a flash drive on windows media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player/000570c9-2d6e-4f76-8a1d-58b47ddf88bf
  10. Media Player

Media Player: How to continuously play files from a flash drive on windows media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player/000570c9-2d6e-4f76-8a1d-58b47ddf88bf