Windows 10: Windows Media Player Album Logos

Discus and support Windows Media Player Album Logos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently ripped several CDs to my hard drive. Album covers now display ATC Planet POP Logo instead of the recording artists. How can I delete the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Leslie Schoeck, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Windows Media Player Album Logos

I recently ripped several CDs to my hard drive. Album covers now display ATC Planet POP Logo instead of the recording artists.
    How can I delete the ATC logos and restore the original album covers. (I didn't load any ATC CDs.)

:)

Leslie Schoeck, Feb 24, 2019

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Feb 24, 2019
  3. THRiLL KiLL, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Geethu B Win User

Windows Media Player Album Logos

Windows Media Player "Find Album Info" Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with finding album information in Windows Media Player.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Windows Media Player settings.

• Corrupt Windows Media player library database.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run Windows Media Player Library Troubleshooter.

a. Press “Windows Key + W”.

b. Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and hit Enter.

c. Click on Programs and click on Windows Media Player Library Troubleshooter.

d. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to rebuild the Windows Media player library database and check if it helps.

a. Exit Windows Media Player.

b. Press Windows Key + R in keyboard to open Run, type
    %LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\Media Player, and then click OK.

c. Select all the files in the folder, and then click Delete
    on the File menu.

Note: You do not have to delete the folders that are in this folder.

d. Restart Windows Media Player.

Note: Windows Media Player automatically rebuilds the database.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows Media Player Album Logos

1. Windows Media Player Album Logos - Similar Threads - Media Player Album

2. Windows Media Player 12 - Separate Albums by Filetype

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player 12 - Separate Albums by Filetype: Hello,I like to rip my CDs using windows media player and I rip in WAV so I can burn CDs and FLAC So I can store album info in metadata. I used to have my windows media player setup in such a way that the two rips of the album were divided by file type, but now I did...
  3. Windows Media Player Changing Album Covers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player Changing Album Covers: My new Dell Inspiron laptop is glitching out when I use Windows Media Player. I have over 3000 songs and 200 albums transferred, and now that I have so many files to browse,when the cursor goes over the album covers they are not the right ones, and are spontaneously changing....
  4. THE FIX for "Find Album Information" Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    THE FIX for "Find Album Information" Windows Media Player: I was having difficulty updating my album info in Windows Media Player. I tried just about everything online to no avail. Then I followed these steps and it provided the resolution. 1. On the Start Menu - Type Manage Optional Features - You may have to enter your Admin...
  5. Media Player album art

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Player album art: Where has the paste album art option in Windows Media Player gone? Is the now another way to add the desired album cover? A lot of the stuff I need isn't available for digital sale anywhere so info can't be found by the media player. Old demo tapes from very obscure, and...
  6. Album art missing from Media Player

Album art missing from Media Player: Why does Windows 10 Media Player keep losing cover art files and misplacing music files? ***Modified title from: Media Player losing files *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/album-art-missing-from-media-player/8e132e0a-8d45-4c85-8a9f-8b4627478727
  7. Media Player - Find Album Information

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media Player - Find Album Information: When I try to Update Album Information from online servers the default server is: musicmatch-ssl.xboxlive.com This server seems unable to find any music, even music that was previously found! Previous versions of Media Player on my previous laptop searched for album...
  8. windows media player "find album info"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows media player "find album info": i have Windows10, media player, i want to rip cd and convert to mp3. However, i can't get album info when i click on "find album info" how do i rectify this? It was working until a couple months ago....
  9. Transfering albums from the old windows media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfering albums from the old windows media player: Please help, I am having trouble burning CD's from my old type Windows media player so I have just installed the Express burn by NCH software. Can anybody tell me how can transfer all my ripped albums on to the new downloaded player. Thanks in anticipation. Patricia...
  10. Media Player - 'find album info' not working

Media Player - 'find album info' not working: Hello This past month, Media Player has ceased being able to locate album information for audio CDs. It used to work, but now it doesn't. When I request that it finds album info, the Internet Explorer 'website cannot be found' error is displayed. The CDs I am using are...