Windows 10: Windows media player and Beats Audio sound wavers during playback

Discus and support Windows media player and Beats Audio sound wavers during playback in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if someone could help out on an issue I have with playback via WMP . My computer is an HP pavilion and has WMP and Beats Audio built... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dukerod, Mar 6, 2016.

1. dukerod Win User

Windows media player and Beats Audio sound wavers during playback

I was wondering if someone could help out on an issue I have with playback via WMP .

My computer is an HP pavilion and has WMP and Beats Audio built in .

The beats audio looks like it is just a glorified equalizer to me but WMP does not work without it.

My problem is that I have WMP on shuffle and just listen to whatever track plays. Which works fine.

What occurs is the track will play loudly for a few seconds and then lower it's volume itself and continues to play but the volume seems to increase up and down as it plays not to deafening levels just slightly but it is noticeable when playng.

I have disabled volume leveling in the player and re set it but the issue still occurs .

Has anyone come across this issue ?

regards Rod

:)

dukerod, Mar 6, 2016
  2. Derek_549 Win User

Sound playback has slight lag, pops, static - Windows 10

My audio playback has developed a slight lag -- songs sound slower that normal, plus there is some static and distortion from time to time. Tried with both Windows Media Player and VLC media player.

Derek_549, Mar 6, 2016
  3. Sound, static bass

Beats is disabled, I believe, when the sound card went in. It was deleted as a program long ago but the Beats audio control panel is still on the computers control panel and I can still access it. I get this problem playing music with media player or movies
    with Cyberlink media player or streaming from the internet on youtube, amazon or netflix.

somethingswrong123, Mar 6, 2016
Thema:

Windows media player and Beats Audio sound wavers during playback

1. Windows media player and Beats Audio sound wavers during playback - Similar Threads - media player Beats

2. Windows 11 Media Player playback issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Media Player playback issues.: Since I've gotten my new prebuilt msi pc, which in on windows 11 I've had a strange problem with the media player in that for a few seconds at the beginning of videos the actual video is blank, but audio is playing and then after about 3-6 seconds, sometimes longer the video...
  3. Windows 11 Media Player playback issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Media Player playback issues.: Since I've gotten my new prebuilt msi pc, which in on windows 11 I've had a strange problem with the media player in that for a few seconds at the beginning of videos the actual video is blank, but audio is playing and then after about 3-6 seconds, sometimes longer the video...
  4. Sound issues with media playback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound issues with media playback: Upon pausing or skipping a song in either Windows Media Player or VLC this is not a problem when using YouTube, however, the computers sound is entirely turned off, including OS sounds such as the test beep. This can usually be fixed by shut the computer down and turning it...
  5. Sound issues with media playback

Sound issues with media playback: Upon pausing or skipping a song in either Windows Media Player or VLC this is not a problem when using YouTube, however, the computers sound is entirely turned off, including OS sounds such as the test beep. This can usually be fixed by shut the computer down and turning it...
  6. Brief audio buzzing during media playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brief audio buzzing during media playback: Hi everyone! I have a Dell Inspiron 7373 2-in-1 and I have noticed that about every 10 minutes, there is a brief audio stutter/buzz that lasts less than a second. I have done a virus/malware check and it is all clean and have checked for driver updates on Windows Update,...
  7. windows Media Player Audio

windows Media Player Audio: lets say im listening to music at volume 5.....will be fine until it jumps down to volume 2 and then back to 5 and then back to 2 etc. etc. etc.....very annoying....dont know how to fix this????...
  8. windows media player no sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows media player no sound: since last update my media player has no sound I had to reinstall windows because the external drive changed from e to g also sonos had to reinstalled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-no-sound/dec02fe8-ffff-4b94-95d2-ca407b7dd069
  9. Windows Media Player Skips during playback WIN 10

Windows Media Player Skips during playback WIN 10: I'm on a WIN10 HP 840 G3. I've had multiple CD's ripped to my Window Media Player for years, transferred playlists from one laptop to another, and never had any issues. Now all of the sudden I'm having issues. The songs are randomly choppy during playback. I'm not sure when...
  10. Windows Media Player Sound

Windows Media Player Sound: The sound has worked well until today. I selected the music I wanted to listen to, all onscreen indicators say the sound is working but no sound is coming out. NOTE: The speakers are integrated into the all-in-one computer. How can I fix it so that I can hear my music as I...