Windows 10: Windows Media Player: Audio Heartbeat line no image

Discus and support Windows Media Player: Audio Heartbeat line no image in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings, I have an issue with Windows Media Player where it only displays the audio "line" of the mp4 file. (See below picture) It is giving the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tobhias, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Tobhias Win User

Windows Media Player: Audio Heartbeat line no image

Greetings,

I have an issue with Windows Media Player where it only displays the audio "line" of the mp4 file. (See below picture)
    It is giving the error that "Network is too busy to play the file at original quality windows media player" Unfortunately I do not receive any error codes since it is not crashing or promoting anything. I first noticed that I have received this issue yesterday at 22 of April - 2019

Windows Media Player: Audio Heartbeat line no image ad270e60-3277-448e-9a71-65fde86574f3?upload=true.png

:)

Tobhias, Apr 23, 2019

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Apr 23, 2019
  3. THRiLL KiLL, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

windows media player

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

What is the exact error message you get when you to try play files on Windows Media Player?

I suggest you to run both Windows Media Player Library and Settings troubleshooter and check.

Step 1: If your computer is having problems playing video or audio files in Windows Media Player, try using the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter checks the configuration and network settings
    for Windows Media Player to make sure that you can play content you've downloaded and saved to your computer, or content streaming over a network or the Internet.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Settings
      and follow the instructions.

Step 2: If your computer is having problems accessing your collection of digital media files in the Windows Media Player Library, try using the Windows Media Player Library troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter makes sure
    Windows Media Player is correctly installed on your computer, and checks to see whether your Player Library is corrupted.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Library
      and follow the instructions.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Media Player: Audio Heartbeat line no image - Similar Threads - Media Player Audio

2. My wi does media player will not show the images. It only plays the audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wi does media player will not show the images. It only plays the audio.: I’ve checked all images are jpeg and none are hidden. I’ve checked media player properties nothin is hidden. I made the video in Picasa 3. I downloaded VCL player and it plays perfectly. Why won’t it play in windows 10?...
  3. My wi does media player will not show the images. It only plays the audio.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My wi does media player will not show the images. It only plays the audio.: I’ve checked all images are jpeg and none are hidden. I’ve checked media player properties nothin is hidden. I made the video in Picasa 3. I downloaded VCL player and it plays perfectly. Why won’t it play in windows 10?...
  4. Audio Codec Error In Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Codec Error In Media Player: I have downloaded a movie from the internet and whenever I try to launch it using Media Player not windows media player , which seems different , I get an error saying "We can't play the audio for *movie name.mp4* because it's encoding settings aren't supported. You can still...
  5. Audio Codec Error In Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Codec Error In Media Player: I have downloaded a movie from the internet and whenever I try to launch it using Media Player not windows media player , which seems different , I get an error saying "We can't play the audio for *movie name.mp4* because it's encoding settings aren't supported. You can still...
  6. Audio Codec Error In Media Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. windows Media Player Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows Media Player Audio: lets say im listening to music at volume 5.....will be fine until it jumps down to volume 2 and then back to 5 and then back to 2 etc. etc. etc.....very annoying....dont know how to fix this????...
  8. audio working only on windows media player

in Windows 10 Customization
    audio working only on windows media player: Audio is not working. It's not hardware issue as audio plays on windows media player. But when using Chrome and using VLC audio is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-working-only-on-windows-media-player/2f4c98b7-42e2-47bf-9b76-7d9765460e9e
  9. Windows Media Player - Trim an audio file

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Media Player - Trim an audio file: Hello, I am trying to trim a song I have in media player and not sure if I need to download a plug in or another app to do this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-trim-an-audio-file/52f18ba0-b226-4c9b-847a-c90acf45fbbc"
  10. Media player audio book issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media player audio book issues: Hi, I am trying to download an audio book on CD to media player. It continually mixes up the discs and put the tracks of the same number together so the book is out of order. Is there some setting to tell the player to rip the cd and keep the tracks of the cd in numerical...