Windows 10: windows Media Player Audio

Discus and support windows Media Player Audio in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; lets say im listening to music at volume 5.....will be fine until it jumps down to volume 2 and then back to 5 and then back to 2 etc. etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LarryParkMF, Jul 26, 2020.

1. windows Media Player Audio

lets say im listening to music at volume 5.....will be fine until it jumps down to volume 2 and then back to 5 and then back to 2 etc. etc. etc.....very annoying....dont know how to fix this????

:)

LarryParkMF, Jul 26, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

windows media player

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

What is the exact error message you get when you to try play files on Windows Media Player?

I suggest you to run both Windows Media Player Library and Settings troubleshooter and check.

Step 1: If your computer is having problems playing video or audio files in Windows Media Player, try using the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter checks the configuration and network settings
    for Windows Media Player to make sure that you can play content you've downloaded and saved to your computer, or content streaming over a network or the Internet.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Settings
      and follow the instructions.

Step 2: If your computer is having problems accessing your collection of digital media files in the Windows Media Player Library, try using the Windows Media Player Library troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter makes sure
    Windows Media Player is correctly installed on your computer, and checks to see whether your Player Library is corrupted.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Library
      and follow the instructions.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Jul 26, 2020
  4. windows Media Player Audio

THRiLL KiLL, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

windows Media Player Audio

1. windows Media Player Audio - Similar Threads - Media Player Audio

2. Audio Codec Error In Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Codec Error In Media Player: I have downloaded a movie from the internet and whenever I try to launch it using Media Player not windows media player , which seems different , I get an error saying "We can't play the audio for *movie name.mp4* because it's encoding settings aren't supported. You can still...
  3. Audio Codec Error In Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Codec Error In Media Player: I have downloaded a movie from the internet and whenever I try to launch it using Media Player not windows media player , which seems different , I get an error saying "We can't play the audio for *movie name.mp4* because it's encoding settings aren't supported. You can still...
  4. Audio Codec Error In Media Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. audio working only on windows media player

in Windows 10 Customization
    audio working only on windows media player: Audio is not working. It's not hardware issue as audio plays on windows media player. But when using Chrome and using VLC audio is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-working-only-on-windows-media-player/2f4c98b7-42e2-47bf-9b76-7d9765460e9e
  6. Windows Media Player 12 will not play audio files

Windows Media Player 12 will not play audio files: I have a problem with Windows Media Player 12 not playing any audio files. My Windows version is Windows 10 home Build 17763.rs5_release.180914-1434 I use the 64 bit version of Windows. I have another computer with the same exact windows version, build and release....
  7. Windows Media Player 12 audio file preview

Windows Media Player 12 audio file preview: Hi, In my playlist inside WMP 12, audio files usually have a preview of audio files...but not all audio files. Is there a reason for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-12-audio-file-preview/1fc9da13-bcb3-427a-a406-f99d3b62333b
  8. Windows Media Player - Trim an audio file

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Media Player - Trim an audio file: Hello, I am trying to trim a song I have in media player and not sure if I need to download a plug in or another app to do this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-trim-an-audio-file/52f18ba0-b226-4c9b-847a-c90acf45fbbc"
  9. Media player audio book issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media player audio book issues: Hi, I am trying to download an audio book on CD to media player. It continually mixes up the discs and put the tracks of the same number together so the book is out of order. Is there some setting to tell the player to rip the cd and keep the tracks of the cd in numerical...
  10. No audio when using Windows Media Player or Youtube

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio when using Windows Media Player or Youtube: After installing Windows 10 (Build 9926), all audio seemed to be working perfectly. I was listening to music thru windows media player and watching videos on youtube. After the latest driver update from NVidia (GT 630), I no longer have any audio while using media player or...