Windows 10: Windows Media Player autoplay?

Discus and support Windows Media Player autoplay? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I select a playlist to run on my Windows Media Player it closes itself as soon as the first video/song is over and it tries to start the next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DankOwl, Dec 12, 2018.

1. DankOwl Win User

Windows Media Player autoplay?

Whenever I select a playlist to run on my Windows Media Player it closes itself as soon as the first video/song is over and it tries to start the next one. How do I fix this

:)

DankOwl, Dec 12, 2018

2. Windows 10 - Autoplay - Windows Media Player Not listed

I have Windows 10 loaded on my laptop. In the Autoplay screen, Windows Media Player is not listed as an option in the DVD and BlueRay sections but it is listed in the other sections. When I insert a disk, the autoplay option list pops up but does not
    list WIndow Media Player as an option either. It only lists "Find a DVD option in app store" or "Take No action." What is frustrating is I have an older laptop that I loaded Windows 10 on and WIndows Media Player is listed in all the options. Any ideas?

ProfJoe726, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Program doesn't exist for Autoplay

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to set the Autoplay settings and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key +X, select Control Panel.
    • Go to Control Panel and locate AutoPlay.
    • In AutoPlay settings make sure that you check Use AutoPlay for all media and devices.
    • Next click the Reset all defaults button. Your Autoplay settings should be reset to default.

Windows Media Player autoplay? autoplay-problems-windows-10.png

• Insert USB or DVD to see if Autoplay is working.

You can also try downloading Windows Media Player 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=20426

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Windows Media Player autoplay?

Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows Media Player autoplay?

1. Windows Media Player autoplay? - Similar Threads - Media Player autoplay

2. Disable Autoplay on Windows Media Player on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Autoplay on Windows Media Player on Windows 10: I have gone to Setting and turned off AutoPlay for Windows 10. I have looked through the settings on Windows Media Player and have been unable to find a setting to turn off autoplay. When I insert a disk, it plays automatically. How do I Disable Autoplay on Windows Media...
  3. Disable Autoplay on Windows Media Player on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Autoplay on Windows Media Player on Windows 10: I have gone to Setting and turned off AutoPlay for Windows 10. I have looked through the settings on Windows Media Player and have been unable to find a setting to turn off autoplay. When I insert a disk, it plays automatically. How do I Disable Autoplay on Windows Media...
  4. Disable Autoplay on Windows Media Player on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player?: How do I remove all duplicates on windows Media Player ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player/8be8d9a5-385a-4608-a88d-f3b6b816b7ae
  6. Windows Media Player

Windows Media Player: Hi, I've been trying to rip cd's onto my USB stick, I've been having some issues trying to rip the 1st track of cd's onto it and Windows Media Player keeps ripping the 1st track of my cd's onto a seperate album called "Unkown album" with the date and time at the end of itCan...
  7. windows media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows media player: just got this pc I need help with windows media player it transfers music [ ripped cds but not album art to my xduoo x3II mp3 ] I have no real understanding of how pc works can someone help...
  8. Windows Media Player

Windows Media Player: Por gentileza, acho que algo esta faltando em meu computador relativo ao Windows Media Player, pois nao consigo assistir um DVD, talvez seja porque atualizei minha versao do Winds 10. Poderiam me ajudar, por favor...
  9. Media Autoplay Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media Autoplay Windows 10 1909: I'm trying to stop websites from automatically playing media in Microsoft Edge. I've changed Media autoplay setting to Limit and for some reason don't have an option to block. My only choices is either Limit or Allow. I also changed Site permissions to Strict and it doesn't...
  10. Set default to Autoplay, but Windows Media Player automatically opens and rejects CD

in Windows 10 Customization
    Set default to Autoplay, but Windows Media Player automatically opens and rejects CD: The error message is "cannot Rip one or more tracks". I'm using Windows 10. This has just begun to happen recently, maybe since last Win10 update. Would appreciate help!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add windows media player at autoplay