Windows 10: Windows Media Player causing WUDFHost.exe to be a hungry hungry hippo

Discus and support Windows Media Player causing WUDFHost.exe to be a hungry hungry hippo in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Using Windows Media Player causes WUDFHost.exe to launch and consume all my CPU power and RAM. Just playing an mp3 file sends it into the red. Other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by amancandance, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Windows Media Player causing WUDFHost.exe to be a hungry hungry hippo

Using Windows Media Player causes WUDFHost.exe to launch and consume all my CPU power and RAM. Just playing an mp3 file sends it into the red. Other media players do not cause this issue vlc/mpc/that movies and tv player thing in Windows 10 and so forth. Can I uninstall WMP or do I just stop using it. I read that WUDFHost.exe is caused by faulty drivers or corrupt files how can I fix this? I'm hoping this is connected to my ongoing system locking/hanging issues. Thanks.

:)

amancandance, Feb 24, 2020

2. recover hungry shark evo game progress

Hi AlexandarTankov,

Thank you for posting in the forum.

I understand that you have a question regarding restore progress in app: Hungry Shark Evolution after reinstall app or hard reset of the Windows Phone. I would suggest to contact with app developer:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/s...volution/afab2635-5c2e-4934-bdf5-8293477c100d

And ask him directly regarding restore game progress.

Thanks for your contribution to the forums!

Kind Regards,

Michal TR

Michal TR., Feb 24, 2020
  3. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Windows Media Player causing WUDFHost.exe to be a hungry hungry hippo

Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Feb 24, 2020
  5. THRiLL KiLL, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows Media Player causing WUDFHost.exe to be a hungry hungry hippo

1. Windows Media Player causing WUDFHost.exe to be a hungry hungry hippo - Similar Threads - Media Player causing

2. Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player?: How do I remove all duplicates on windows Media Player ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player/8be8d9a5-385a-4608-a88d-f3b6b816b7ae
  3. Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player: Hi, I've been trying to rip cd's onto my USB stick, I've been having some issues trying to rip the 1st track of cd's onto it and Windows Media Player keeps ripping the 1st track of my cd's onto a seperate album called "Unkown album" with the date and time at the end of itCan...
  4. Windows Media Player Causing High CPU Usage

Windows Media Player Causing High CPU Usage: Hello all. My new Lenovo laptop works fine so far, except for one issue. When I run WMP the CPU usage goes to 100%. It seems the culprit is a Windows Driver Foundation process. What can be done (if anything) to remedy this problem. Any insight or help would be greatly...
  5. I got strange memory leaks, can't find memory hungry processes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got strange memory leaks, can't find memory hungry processes: Hi, probably after the latest update and started using Edge, I'm running almost on 8GB on startup. I don't see that much memory hungry programs running as well. When I tried to copy 100GB folder on new hard drive that got fast format, system run out of it some minutes before...
  6. Windows media player causing hard drive trotting...

Windows media player causing hard drive trotting...: Hi, after installing Windows media player 12 on Windows 10. When launching this software i have my disk run nearly 100% for 6 minutes. What the hell is it ??? A simple program to play musics by Microsoft not even tested... Windows... Windows... If linux was compatible with...
  7. windows media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows media player: just got this pc I need help with windows media player it transfers music [ ripped cds but not album art to my xduoo x3II mp3 ] I have no real understanding of how pc works can someone help...
  8. Windows Media Player

Windows Media Player: Por gentileza, acho que algo esta faltando em meu computador relativo ao Windows Media Player, pois nao consigo assistir um DVD, talvez seja porque atualizei minha versao do Winds 10. Poderiam me ajudar, por favor...
  9. WUDFHost causing large usage in CPU

WUDFHost causing large usage in CPU: Hey! I've searched and searched through multiple posts online about possible causes and our fixes but none seem to work. Currently trying to use a usb-hdmi adapter for display and gaming purposes but for some reason when it is plugged in WUDFHost begins to utilize a lot of...
  10. "Antimalware Service Executable" and two other CPU hungry services

"Antimalware Service Executable" and two other CPU hungry services: [ATTACH] Three Services - High Usage of CPU I have been using Google to find any solution but all it says that Windows Defender is scanning the whole PC. Is that really necessary? Does it include all three services listed above?It's weird. I've been having a lot of...