Windows 10: Windows Media Player codecs for XP not 10 Op system.

Discus and support Windows Media Player codecs for XP not 10 Op system. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Trying to watch videos downloaded but WMP 11 says I can't. Have it downloaded and it runs most audio and some video, but not some downloaded or from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mat Labingi, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Windows Media Player codecs for XP not 10 Op system.

Trying to watch videos downloaded but WMP 11 says I can't. Have it downloaded and it runs most audio and some video, but not some downloaded or from the past. I am running XPhappy , but I keep getting the error box trying to watch trailers and online down loads. Is there a way to run the videos from my external to tower using Win11 MP without upgrading my whole op system? I have a Dell 4700 from 2004 P4 HT system with 3 GB ram and 80 GB harddrive. Help, please? Cause I save these for video editing purposes and can't use my software for that reason cause I can't see the video.

:)

Mat Labingi, Dec 4, 2021

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Windows Media Player Verson 12.0.10011.16506 MKV codec

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you check this link
    to view the list of the file types supported by Windows Media Player.

You can check this link to know more about codecs: Codecs: frequently asked questions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Marby Rey, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Windows Media Player codecs for XP not 10 Op system.

THRiLL KiLL, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows Media Player codecs for XP not 10 Op system.

1. Windows Media Player codecs for XP not 10 Op system. - Similar Threads - Media Player codecs

2. Windows Media player codecs conundrum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media player codecs conundrum: Hello, I have the codecs for my windows media player. But need more info on the file codecs.My music was downloaded from an old flash drive that was originally from Windows 7.When I tried to load it into Windows 10, half of the contents cannot be played.A pop up states...
  3. Windows Media Player codecs for XP not 10 Op system.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player codecs for XP not 10 Op system.: Trying to watch videos downloaded but WMP 11 says I can't. Have it downloaded and it runs most audio and some video, but not some downloaded or from the past. I am running XPhappy , but I keep getting the error box trying to watch trailers and online down loads. Is there a...
  4. Windows Media Player codecs for XP not 10 Op system.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player codecs for XP not 10 Op system.: Trying to watch videos downloaded but WMP 11 says I can't. Have it downloaded and it runs most audio and some video, but not some downloaded or from the past. I am running XPhappy, but I keep getting the error box trying to watch trailers and online down loads. Is there a way...
  5. Windows Media Player codecs for XP not 10 Op system.

Windows Media Player codecs for XP not 10 Op system.: Trying to watch videos downloaded but WMP 11 says I can't. Have it downloaded and it runs most audio and some video, but not some downloaded or from the past. I am running XPhappy, but I keep getting the error box trying to watch trailers and online down loads. Is there a way...
  6. Windows Media Player codecs for XP not 10 Op system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player codecs for XP not 10 Op system: Trying to watch videos downloaded but WMP 11 says I can't. Have it downloaded and it runs most audio and some video, but not some downloaded or from the past. I am running XPhappy , but I keep getting the error box trying to watch trailers and online down loads. Is there a...
  7. Windows Media Player codecs for XP not 10 Op system

Windows Media Player codecs for XP not 10 Op system: Trying to watch videos downloaded but WMP 11 says I can't. Have it downloaded and it runs most audio and some video, but not some downloaded or from the past. I am running XPhappy , but I keep getting the error box trying to watch trailers and online down loads. Is there a...
  8. windows 10 media player codecs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 media player codecs: I have windows 10 I need codecs for windows media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-media-player-codecs/5c40973f-4341-4544-8229-4042992cceab
  9. codecs for windows media player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    codecs for windows media player: How do you download codecs for windows 10 media player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/codecs-for-windows-media-player/7a55e77b-33b2-4323-93bb-afa9a2d1039d
  10. Window media player codec problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Window media player codec problems: I have downloaded and installed windows 10 codec from STANDARD Codecs for Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 but yet im not able to switch sound or subtitles from my .MKV files, does anyone know on what am i doing wrong and how can i solve the issue? 19145