Windows 10: Windows Media Player converting wma files to mp3

Discus and support Windows Media Player converting wma files to mp3 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a lot of old wma music files from an older computer that died years ago. I moved the files to my new computer but I am unable to convert them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CantStopEm, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Windows Media Player converting wma files to mp3

I have a lot of old wma music files from an older computer that died years ago. I moved the files to my new computer but I am unable to convert them to mp3 files because of wma license on the previous computer. If I am success they will not play on what ever device I put them on. Can some one give me some advice, on how I can convert all of these old wma files to mp3, and be able to use them on any device?

:)

CantStopEm, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Beknab Win User

Converting .wma files to mp3

I'm trying to find out how to convert .wma files in Windows Media Player into .mp3 files to play on my phone. How do I go about this

Beknab, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Converting wma to mp3 on Windows 10 using Windows Media player.

How can I convert my wma files to mp3? Can I use Windows Media Player in Windows 10?

EdBoulineau, Nov 14, 2019
  4. FulvioDS Win User

Windows Media Player converting wma files to mp3

mp3 to wma converter

Good morning,

I have to convert some mp3 and wav files into wma. The files are very long, so I cannot use Windows media player to burn a cd and then copy from it as I should use a lot of cds. So I was looking for a safe software to do the conversion. Could you please suggest
    me a good malware-free converter?

Thanks.

FulvioDS, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows Media Player converting wma files to mp3

1. Windows Media Player converting wma files to mp3 - Similar Threads - Media Player converting

2. WMA file extension in MEDIA PLAYER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMA file extension in MEDIA PLAYER: I used to be able to play my music files extension WMA and recently, MEDIA PLAYER has stopped supporting the WMA file extensions.Is there anyway that I can get the WMA music files to play?[ couldn't find a category to post this - please move if required ]...
  3. WMA file extension in MEDIA PLAYER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMA file extension in MEDIA PLAYER: I used to be able to play my music files extension WMA and recently, MEDIA PLAYER has stopped supporting the WMA file extensions.Is there anyway that I can get the WMA music files to play?[ couldn't find a category to post this - please move if required ]...
  4. can I convert songs already in windows media player from wma to mp3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I convert songs already in windows media player from wma to mp3?: Can I convert songs already in my windows media player library, from wma to mp3. They will not transfer to my new MP3 player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-convert-songs-already-in-windows-media/d1c3dde6-f0dd-4d62-a62e-1925ee29da4f
  5. can I convert songs already in windows media player from wma to mp3?

can I convert songs already in windows media player from wma to mp3?: Can I convert songs already in my windows media player library, from wma to mp3. They will not transfer to my new MP3 player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-convert-songs-already-in-windows-media/d1c3dde6-f0dd-4d62-a62e-1925ee29da4f
  6. Can Windows Media convert WMA files to MP3? If yes, How?

Can Windows Media convert WMA files to MP3? If yes, How?: Can Windows Media convert WMA files to MP3? If yes, How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-windows-media-convert-wma-files-to-mp3-if-yes/24033173-d7f9-4cca-8e04-d55fb5bc7a32
  7. Mp3 Players and Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mp3 Players and Windows Media Player: Can you tell me which Mp3 players are compatible with Windows Media Player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-players-and-windows-media-player/6773ea04-cc75-46d0-81b0-b43bdd584f87
  8. How do I convert my WMA music files to MP3 files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I convert my WMA music files to MP3 files?: I had previously downloaded music files and were also added to an older MP3 player. However, when I tried loading the same music folder to a newer MP3 player, error indicated that file format not supported....
  9. Windows Media Player and WMA files

Windows Media Player and WMA files: I have a large number of WAV and WMA files on external storage. I am new to Windows Media Player on Windows 10, so some of the following may see rudimentary. I have researched WAV/WMA and the net seems to imply that WAV does not support metadata in the form of file details,...
  10. wma files wont play on windows media player

wma files wont play on windows media player: bought a new pc with windows 10 and windows media player and now I cant play my windows media audio files on windows media player. support accessed my computer and couldn't fix the problem.. Now I have years worth of music and other files I cant use. its a joke when windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. COVERTING WMA FILES TO MP3 from an external hard drive in windows