Windows 10: Windows Media Player Crash Logs Help

Discus and support Windows Media Player Crash Logs Help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Would anyone be so kind as to take a look at these logs for me. For some reason i cannot open them in windbg. I'm trying to find out if its a windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Help404, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Help404 Win User

Windows Media Player Crash Logs Help

Would anyone be so kind as to take a look at these logs for me. For some reason i cannot open them in windbg. I'm trying to find out if its a windows issue, or something thats installed that's conflicting with WMP somehow

Windows media player crashes pretty much every time you put in a CD to listen too or try and rip etc

Let me know if you need any more info

Thanks in advance

:)

Help404, Oct 24, 2016
  2. adam4900 Win User

media player crashes after tuneup music plugin

installed tuneup media plugin and media player started to crash, uninstalled tuneup, uninstalled and reinstalled media player via add remove windows components, still crashes

what next?

adam4900, Oct 24, 2016
  3. How Do I Download Windows Media Player (Classic).

My Windows Media Player was faulty, & would crash.

I have just downloaded Windows 10 (Build 1709), again. However I'm now totally missing Windows Media Player.

Is there a way to re-download it, or Windows 10 with Windows Media Player??

JamesHOLMBERG, Oct 24, 2016
  4. Help404 Win User

Anyone able to help with this?

Thanks

Help404, Nov 3, 2016
  5. Neemobeer Win User
    Trying to load the symbols, but I think AVG is causing your problem, can you try uninstalling and test windows media player.

Neemobeer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Media Player Crash Logs Help - Similar Threads - Media Player Crash

2. Windows Media Player Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player Keeps Crashing: I just bought a new laptop with Windows 11. When I play my music in Windows Media Player, it starts fine, but before long, usually a half hour to hour, it stops playing and the display is glitchy. I have to close out and restart it in order to play more music. At first, I...
  3. Windows Media Player Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player Keeps Crashing: I just bought a new laptop with Windows 11. When I play my music in Windows Media Player, it starts fine, but before long, usually a half hour to hour, it stops playing and the display is glitchy. I have to close out and restart it in order to play more music. At first, I...
  4. Windows Media Player help not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player help not working: I'm using Windows 10, and Google Chrome.WMP refuses to load its own help, and seems to want Edge. How do I get it to open in Chrome please?I have no idea which version of WMP it is, as it refuses to tell me!...
  5. Windows Media Player help not working

Windows Media Player help not working: I'm using Windows 10, and Google Chrome.WMP refuses to load its own help, and seems to want Edge. How do I get it to open in Chrome please?I have no idea which version of WMP it is, as it refuses to tell me!...
  6. Windows Media Player help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Media Player help: Accidentally set .ytd to open with a media playerWindows Media Player, how do I get them to open as folders again??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-help/d02ef989-a239-48ff-b80c-df29bd5c2f47
  7. Windows Media Player - help or replace

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Media Player - help or replace: Okay, I know windows media player is no longer supported. I've had this issue for a while. I plug my phone (andriod, motorola) into my PC and windows media player pops up. On the right side of the window it has a picture of an ipod or something, with a yellow arrow and the...
  8. Windows Media Player & Inactivity Logging Out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player & Inactivity Logging Out: Hi there. I've recently changed laptops. Both had/have Windows 10 and both had/have Windows Media Player. My old laptop remains logged in and awake if I have some music playing in Media Player, but I am otherwise inactive. My new laptop, however, is pausing my music and...
  9. Windows Media Player and Event Log items

Windows Media Player and Event Log items: Taken from Nirsoft My Events are these: Code: Task Scheduler service found a misconfiguration in the NT TASK\Microsoft\Windows\Media Center\RecordingRestart definition. Additional Data: Error Value: %SystemRoot%\ehome\ehrec. Task Scheduler service found a misconfiguration...
  10. Media Player Help!!!!??

Media Player Help!!!!??: I have an older PC laptop that has been giving me problems for a while. I took it somewhere to be fixed more than once and it didn't help. I don't use my computer for much these days, just pictures and music and the occasional internet search but I use my phone for most...