Windows 10: Windows media player crashes on music or video.

Discus and support Windows media player crashes on music or video. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TomMartin_803, Jul 12, 2018.

1. TomMartin_803 Win User

Windows media player crashes on music or video.

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: wmplayer.exe
    Application Version: 12.0.17134.1
    Application Timestamp: 854a1b2d
    Fault Module Name: ADvdDiscHlp1.dll
    Fault Module Version: 8.2.6.2
    Fault Module Timestamp: 5b4510ca
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 00009708
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: f276
    Additional Information 2: f276ff93316b766f9c733d0440eefc15
    Additional Information 3: 8a57
    Additional Information 4: 8a577df3bcadec47762a94ee2a5c7032

:)

TomMartin_803, Jul 12, 2018
  2. remixedcat Win User

Best media player software

What is the best media player software in two criteria:

• All-In-One
    • Video-Centric
    • Music-Centric
    Name your picks in both categories.

Thank you.

remixedcat, Jul 12, 2018
  3. graymoon Win User
    All Video Players Crash

hi.
    since i move in to win 10 i had a huge problem with videos. when i play a video after 1-2 minute player crash and not responding. i try many players like media player classic,kmplayer,power dvd and all of them have the same problem. also remove windows media player not help to solve problem.
    any suggestion?

graymoon, Jul 12, 2018
  4. davidhk Win User

media player 'groove music'

Just a slight correction :
    Windows Media Player is listed in All apps > under alphabet W but not under Windows Accessories.

Windows media player crashes on music or video. [​IMG]

davidhk, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows media player crashes on music or video. - Similar Threads - media player crashes

2. adding video to media player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    adding video to media player: How do I add a video to Media Player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-video-to-media-player/40284536-5d46-4c2d-8a48-89d717855a87"
  3. Burning a music CD with Windows Media Player.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Burning a music CD with Windows Media Player.: I have my burn list ready, but when I click "Start Burn," I get an error message that the files could not be burned and to remove the files that have an icon beside them. There are no icons. One of your help comments said click Blank Disk on the left side of the screen. I did...
  4. Windows Media Player is not playing the Music Playlist

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Media Player is not playing the Music Playlist: [ATTACH] Windows Media Player in most cases is a much better media player when compared to Groove. We can understand why the Groove Music app was created, but with the music pass aspect dead in the water, maybe it’s time for [...] This post Windows Media Player is not...
  5. Media Player Running Consecutive Videos

Media Player Running Consecutive Videos: Probably missing something easy and am preoccupied to look into it so throw a quick answer my way lol. But lets say I run multiple instances of a show at one time through Windows media player, it keeps looping the same first launched episode instead of moving down the list. I...
  6. music video players

music video players: i went to mozzillafirefox to finally be able to download almost any music and then some videos have videos WINX youtube free downloader etc. is there a way to consolidate all to one player such as media 10. and because i am paranoid from previous videos dissappearing before i...
  7. Groove Music and Windows Media Player 12

Groove Music and Windows Media Player 12: Just out of curiousity, do you prefer using Groove Music or WMP for playing music files? I have hardly used Groove Music except for certain file types. WMP is still good as ever *Smile Is Microsoft going to provide future updates for it? 21253
  8. media player 'groove music'

media player 'groove music': hello. I've downloaded 5 audio tracks (MP3). I can turn on the loop for each track but how do I get it to play each track one after the other and then loop back to track one? 36644
  9. Music in Windows 7 Media Player transferred to Windows 10 Player ?

Music in Windows 7 Media Player transferred to Windows 10 Player ?: ​I have a lot of music saved into Windows Media Player on Windows 7. I am aware that the new Windows 10 Upgrade will not have Windows Media Player, but that another player will either come within the Upgrade or a new music player is available. So once I upgrade from 7 to...
  10. All Video Players Crash

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    All Video Players Crash: hi. since i move in to win 10 i had a huge problem with videos. when i play a video after 1-2 minute player crash and not responding. i try many players like media player classic,kmplayer,power dvd and all of them have the same problem. also remove windows media player not...