Windows 10: Windows media player crashes on music or video.

Discus and support Windows media player crashes on music or video. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TomMartin_803, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Windows media player crashes on music or video.

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: wmplayer.exe
    Application Version: 12.0.17134.1
    Application Timestamp: 854a1b2d
    Fault Module Name: ADvdDiscHlp1.dll
    Fault Module Version: 8.2.6.2
    Fault Module Timestamp: 5b4510ca
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 00009708
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: f276
    Additional Information 2: f276ff93316b766f9c733d0440eefc15
    Additional Information 3: 8a57
    Additional Information 4: 8a577df3bcadec47762a94ee2a5c7032

:)

TomMartin_803, Jul 12, 2018

2. Best media player software

What is the best media player software in two criteria:

• All-In-One
    • Video-Centric
    • Music-Centric
    Name your picks in both categories.

Thank you.

remixedcat, Jul 12, 2018
  3. graymoon Win User
    All Video Players Crash

hi.
    since i move in to win 10 i had a huge problem with videos. when i play a video after 1-2 minute player crash and not responding. i try many players like media player classic,kmplayer,power dvd and all of them have the same problem. also remove windows media player not help to solve problem.
    any suggestion?

graymoon, Jul 12, 2018
  4. davidhk Win User

Windows media player crashes on music or video.

media player 'groove music'

Just a slight correction :
    Windows Media Player is listed in All apps > under alphabet W but not under Windows Accessories.

Windows media player crashes on music or video. [​IMG]

davidhk, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows media player crashes on music or video.

1. Windows media player crashes on music or video. - Similar Threads - media player crashes

2. Windows Media Player Sample music.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player Sample music.: Looking back to around 2000 - 2003 we got a new Dell Computer that I believe had windows XP on it and for some reason all the threads I see about the free music that came with Windows does not mention the three songs that I remember being on my computer and I finally found...
  3. Windows Media Player Sample music.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player Sample music.: Looking back to around 2000 - 2003 we got a new Dell Computer that I believe had windows XP on it and for some reason all the threads I see about the free music that came with Windows does not mention the three songs that I remember being on my computer and I finally found...
  4. Windows Media Player - Music Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player - Music Access: I would like to make a folder for music I play routinely in Windows Music Player, that I can use to make playlists from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-music-access/adf695fe-8208-4375-a447-a22fdfa6ff19
  5. Windows Media Player - Music Access

Windows Media Player - Music Access: I would like to make a folder for music I play routinely in Windows Music Player, that I can use to make playlists from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-music-access/adf695fe-8208-4375-a447-a22fdfa6ff19
  6. Media Player Windows 11 Edition - There is a sort by folder for videos but not for music?

Media Player Windows 11 Edition - There is a sort by folder for videos but not for music?: I'm just importing my media in the default media player for windows 11. To the left of the media player there is music library and video library. When I select video library it gives me the option to sort by 'All Videos' or 'Video Folders'. I select 'Video Folders' as I have...
  7. Making a Downloadable video with pictures and music windows 10 media player

Making a Downloadable video with pictures and music windows 10 media player: Hello,Can someone please help me? I am trying to make a video with pics and music, I have 8 hrs of music that i want about 300 pics to play and repeat thru the music, Does anyone have any answers if I can still do this with windows media player 10? I have done it before in...
  8. Making a Downloadable video with pictures and music windows 10 media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Making a Downloadable video with pictures and music windows 10 media player: Hello,Can someone please help me? I am trying to make a video with pics and music, I have 8 hrs of music that i want about 300 pics to play and repeat thru the music, Does anyone have any answers if I can still do this with windows media player 10? I have done it before in...
  9. music video players

music video players: i went to mozzillafirefox to finally be able to download almost any music and then some videos have videos WINX youtube free downloader etc. is there a way to consolidate all to one player such as media 10. and because i am paranoid from previous videos dissappearing before i...
  10. media player 'groove music'

media player 'groove music': hello. I've downloaded 5 audio tracks (MP3). I can turn on the loop for each track but how do I get it to play each track one after the other and then loop back to track one? 36644