Windows 10: Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist. what's...

Discus and support Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist. what's... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; what can I do to fix this issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by robertbaptist, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist. what's...

what can I do to fix this issue.

:)

robertbaptist, Aug 8, 2018
  2. novice64 Win User

'Windows Media Player has encountered a problem while creating and saving a playlist' when trying to create and save a playlist

when I try to create and save a playlist I get a msg "Windows Media Player has encountered a problem while creating and saving a playlist"

Original title: windows media player

novice64, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Saving playlists in windows media player

I am trying to add a playlist in windows media player. I have several from my time with windows 7. I add the songs to the playlist and try to save the new list. I would type in the name and I would get "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating
    or saving the playlist." I have tried many things and I have looked at the suggested fixes but I have no idea what to do.

Any suggestions that can help?

I know I ask a lot but I try to help.

johnschnellptsdvet, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Sasha100 Win User

Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist. what's...

WMP Will Not Save Playlist

I have a new computer with Win 10 Home installed. I am trying to use WMP and create some music playlists. When I create a list of songs and try to save them as a playlist I get a pop-up that says: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist". I have clicked on "Web Help" in the pop-up box and tried all the suggested solutions, but none of them have solved the problem. Can you please help.

Sasha100, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist. what's...

1. Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist. what's... - Similar Threads - Media Player encountered

2. New media player not creating playlists

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New media player not creating playlists: I am running Windows 11 Pro all updates installed, along with the new Media Player app with all updates installed, on a Dell Dimension XPS-8940 11th Gen Intel Core i9 with 16 cores, 64GB memory. My Music files are in a music directory on a Synology NAS drive. Media Player...
  3. Windows Media Player won't create or save a playlist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player won't create or save a playlist: Hello,I have Windows 10 Pro on a Lenovo ThinkPad Edge and the Windows Media Player won't create or save a playlist. I tried reinstalling the player by going to the Start Button, typed Features, then scrolled down to Media Features, unchecked the Windows Media Player, clicked...
  4. Windows Media Player won't create or save a playlist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player won't create or save a playlist: Hello,I have Windows 10 Pro on a Lenovo ThinkPad Edge and the Windows Media Player won't create or save a playlist. I tried reinstalling the player by going to the Start Button, typed Features, then scrolled down to Media Features, unchecked the Windows Media Player, clicked...
  5. Windows Media Player won't create or save a playlist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows media player found a problem creating playlist

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows media player found a problem creating playlist: So basically I can't create a playlist in wmp, I tried reinstalled with cmd, powershell, settings, nothing's work, looks like my wmp not even uninstall complytely, because I see my tracks again, help?. submitted by /u/CI7YSI2 [link] [comments]...
  7. Media player that saves position in Playlist?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media player that saves position in Playlist?: Does anyone know of a media player that after closing saves the position in a playlist, even in shuffle? So when I re open it I dont have to start the playlist over again and remembers what the previously played files were in the order. So far I tried VLC, MPC-BE and...
  8. Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist.: when I try to create a new playlist in Windows Media Player in windows 10, it show me Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist, and the I can not create new list....
  9. windows media player is not creating a playlist

windows media player is not creating a playlist: im not able to create a playlist in wmp. tried turning off and on the windows features followed by wmp. no joy.pls advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-is-not-creating-a-playlist/b6f22294-4fb3-470a-92a4-72ec029180b8
  10. Can't save playlists in Windows Media Player, error Windows Media Player encountered a...

Can't save playlists in Windows Media Player, error Windows Media Player encountered a...: WMP works just fine for playing videos and sound clips. I've never really used it for managing my music or media files since that's not an important part of my life... but I finally want to create a playlist so I can shuffle between a bunch of different small clips randomly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist.

2. Windows 10 Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist

3. windows media encountered a problem while creating a playlist

4. Windows Media Player encountered a problem while downloading the playlist