Windows 10: Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist.

Discus and support Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when I try to create a new playlist in Windows Media Player in windows 10, it show me Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StevenLiu9, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist.

when I try to create a new playlist in Windows Media Player in windows 10, it show me Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist, and the I can not create new list.

:)

StevenLiu9, Jul 23, 2019
  2. novice64 Win User

'Windows Media Player has encountered a problem while creating and saving a playlist' when trying to create and save a playlist

when I try to create and save a playlist I get a msg "Windows Media Player has encountered a problem while creating and saving a playlist"

Original title: windows media player

novice64, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Saving playlists in windows media player

I am trying to add a playlist in windows media player. I have several from my time with windows 7. I add the songs to the playlist and try to save the new list. I would type in the name and I would get "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating
    or saving the playlist." I have tried many things and I have looked at the suggested fixes but I have no idea what to do.

Any suggestions that can help?

I know I ask a lot but I try to help.

johnschnellptsdvet, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Sasha100 Win User

Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist.

WMP Will Not Save Playlist

I have a new computer with Win 10 Home installed. I am trying to use WMP and create some music playlists. When I create a list of songs and try to save them as a playlist I get a pop-up that says: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist". I have clicked on "Web Help" in the pop-up box and tried all the suggested solutions, but none of them have solved the problem. Can you please help.

Sasha100, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist.

1. Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist. - Similar Threads - Media Player encountered

2. windows media player is not creating a playlist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows media player is not creating a playlist: im not able to create a playlist in wmp. tried turning off and on the windows features followed by wmp. no joy.pls advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-is-not-creating-a-playlist/b6f22294-4fb3-470a-92a4-72ec029180b8
  3. printing playlists in windows media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printing playlists in windows media player: how do I print playlists from windows media player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-playlists-in-windows-media-player/ee2caaa9-b14b-4ab8-95ee-611810379c93
  4. cant save playlist in windows media player?

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant save playlist in windows media player?: cant save playlist in windows media player 12 ? windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-save-playlist-in-windows-media-player/a7338afe-1f7f-40d5-bfe1-7cb48ddb80a8
  5. Can't save playlists in Windows Media Player, error Windows Media Player encountered a...

Can't save playlists in Windows Media Player, error Windows Media Player encountered a...: WMP works just fine for playing videos and sound clips. I've never really used it for managing my music or media files since that's not an important part of my life... but I finally want to create a playlist so I can shuffle between a bunch of different small clips randomly...
  6. "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while syncing the file to the device."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while syncing the file to the device.": When I try to sync media files from Windows Media Player on Windows 10 to my HTC phone, this error message pops up. In the past, I have been able to successfully sync files, and there is plenty of storage room on both devices. How can this error be resolved?...
  7. Windows Media Player Encountered a problem while playing the file

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Media Player Encountered a problem while playing the file: [ATTACH] If you receive an error message – Windows Media Player Encountered a problem while playing the file, when you try to play AVI, WAV, MOV, etc., you need to install the codec files for the same. This post will show [...] This post Windows Media Player Encountered a...
  8. Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist. what's...

Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist. what's...: what can I do to fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/windows-media-player-encountered-a-problem-while/72d105de-75a5-4eb1-a82d-7de4f01a279d
  9. Windows Media Player is not playing the Music Playlist

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Media Player is not playing the Music Playlist: [ATTACH] Windows Media Player in most cases is a much better media player when compared to Groove. We can understand why the Groove Music app was created, but with the music pass aspect dead in the water, maybe it’s time for [...] This post Windows Media Player is not...
  10. Windows Media Player encountered a problem while downloading..

Windows Media Player encountered a problem while downloading..: Anybody have this problem with WIN 10? No codes were giving, It just says 'Problem while downloading'. I would like to uninstall - reinstall the APP, but WIN 10 is different not like 8.1.. Any help welcomed. 19721